WW Benthic Gear Question

I'm trying to collect Benthic gear. The first piece I'm trying to grab is a waist item. I've rolled 20 all with haste/mastery or haste/crit, and never versatility. Is it not supposed to drop versatility? I'm wondering if I'm wasting the currency or not.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

They have set states on each piece they are not random. There are 3 different waists and one does have Vers. List can be found here : https://www.wowhead.com/guides/benth...carmor-leather . I would heavily suggest saving Manapearls at this point, no need to spend them on benthic gear when it drops from World quests anyway. The day of the raid you can make a decision on what gear to boost with full information.

hijacking this thread, benthic azerite pieces wasnt supposed to scale up to 430? it seems is capped at 415 right now, they will increase the cap when they unlock the raid? or 415 it is?

It goes up to 425. Check the Windwalker Discord and go to Wind-announce , it shows which pieces of gear you should be aiming for. 2 pieces sim higher at 425 then 445 gear.