Multi-class in wow similar to FF

What you guys think about that?

In case you don't know how that works, when you change into a new class on FF you have to level up that particular class all over again.

In wow, in know how that will pretty much break some stuff (specially, in legion), but it would be a fun system. Right?

I've suggested them doing something like this as a "4th spec" for classes.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Please fucking god no. That system is one of the reasons I didn't get hooked to FF.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind it. One of my main reasons for loving FFXIV is I have only 1 character that is EVERYTHING. So I never have to lose Progression/Achievements/Mounts etc by needing to create an Alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Please fucking god no. That system is one of the reasons I didn't get hooked to FF.
    What's the problem with it?

The only problem it would create is dealing with hero classes.

I think the idea is great though, it would only add things to do. You wouldn't really lose or gain anything by doing or not doing it. It would be similar to just swapping characters, except you'd keep all your reputations.

I would vote for 4th spec or that every non DPS spec can choose a talent that completely alters playstyle to be able to DPS... Shockadin for Holy Pally, Gladiator for Warrior, etc.