Page 40 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    And? I don't see how that is relevant today.
    That anti-fascist movements are still active? They never went away, you know.

I like how you ignored the entire post about how most of the antifa presences online are right-wingers who in reality are trolling other right-wingers into a frenzy.

Antifa is a fictional boogieman created by right-wingers in a attempt to shift the discussion.

For example this twitter account was used once by some right-winger to show me that Anitifa is real after I claimed that they are fake.
    https://twitter.com/bostonantifa
    That makes no sense? Most of the antifa posts online are other right-wingers? Ok, let's go with that for a minute. Still doesn't mean the "offline" antifa aren't extremists from the left? They hate Trump, MAGA, Corporations, etc.

In other words, the "offline" ones are the ones inciting violence against anyone who disagrees with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    And they're both sh** that needs be gone already.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. I wonder who are all those thugs dressing in black and covering their faces attacking innocents on video then, if Antifa doesn't exist.
    Or why there are labeled merchandises on sale under Antifa.

Man, you know leftists have truly gone crazy when they start saying "our bad apples don't exist, they're just right wingers too! all evil is right wing!".

Meh.
    Given that most evidence comes mostly from random youtube video's maybe they are just that, random video's of people who dress in black. Could be actually right-wing fascist fighting against each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I dont ready any of these.

If you claim that there are no left wing extremists you are either deluded or have some agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah my bad I was not afraid that things dont happen unless there is a thread on MMO champ about them.
    Isn't it bit sad that if real that you have to resort to fictional enemies to try to make a point?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    That anti-fascist movements are still active? They never went away, you know.
    Being against fascism doesn't make you an organization group. I'm against fascism and the only group I belong to is my local gym.

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    They were attacking people with hammers you fucking clown. If any of those hammer swings connected with someones skull there would have been a murder.
    Funny of you to say this considering a certain bike lock attack by Antifa in the past.
    But I'm sure that case doesn't count because... reasons, or something.

What the fuck is the matter with you? Why is it so hard for you to acknowledge that the "proud boys" went to Portland with the intention of fighting? I think it's because your hatred of "leftists" has you trying to apply equal blame when it's not warranted.
    According to Tim Pool that's how it went, and I believe him.
    Judging by what I've seen I have no reason to doubt his account of Antifa being the ones rabidly seeking the fight, as often.
    Maybe he's wrong, maybe both came seeking to fight, maybe not, but so far he hadn't failed me in providing an actually reasonably credible news report on stuff.
    I'd rather believe him than most biased news sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    That makes no sense? Most of the antifa posts online are other right-wingers? Ok, let's go with that for a minute. Still doesn't mean the "offline" antifa aren't extremists from the left? They hate Trump, MAGA, Corporations, etc.

In other words, the "offline" ones are the ones inciting violence against anyone who disagrees with them?
    The entire right-wing fear ideology is based around scaring the living grap of each other, so you think trolling other weak minded right-wingers doesn't make sense.
    I'm checking the random a random antifa reddit page now and it's mostly making fun of you lot actually

https://www.reddit.com/r/Antifascist...fa_they_enjoy/.

And if you look at the real world the only evidence you actually have are random youtube videos of people. I mean you could have the overcompensation boys fight against each other and you wouldn't really know now would you.

Every decent person who believes in Western ideology should have a default position of being against fascism, that does not however make you a organized group which is a major distinction. Even BLM in essence is nothing but a twitter hastage and that has more organization then counter-protestors.

This madman's actually claiming that the "bad left" doesn't exist and they're in reality just rightwingers in disguise.

Savour that for a moment.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

This madman's actually claiming that the "bad left" doesn't exist and they're in reality just rightwingers in disguise.

Savour that for a moment.
    What is the "bad left"?

10+ Year Old Account

Being against fascism doesn't make you an organization group. I'm against fascism and the only group I belong to is my local gym.
    Antifa is shorthand for anti-fascism, and its not an organization, it never has been.

- - - Updated - - -

lol being against trump is now exteme?

Jesus conservatives lol

Antifa is shorthand for anti-fascism, and its not an organization, it never has been.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus conservatives lol
    So they really don't exist outside of right-wing fantasies, not sure the point you are trying to make now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So they really don't exist outside of right-wing fantasies, not sure the point you are trying to make now.
    No, I keep saying that anti-fascism is a thing and that people go out to oppose it...

Thats what antifa is, what the bloody hell us your point? Did you not read anything about antifa protests?

Every decent person who believes in Western ideology should have a default position of being against fascism, that does not however make you a organized group which is a major distinction. Even BLM in essence is nothing but a twitter hastage and that has more organization then counter-protestors.
    100% Correct. The only difference is that "antifa" (as-in the "antifa" at protests who protest Trump, MAGA, Corporation, "the right") are, apparently, anti-fascist, but like violence and/or incite violence if you disagree with them/their tactics/are "against" them.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus conservatives lol
    Apparently being for Trump is extreme to those that side with antifa?

Jesus liberals lol.

Just for the record though, when I say "extemists", I mean it from the stand-point of what "antifa" apparently does. Cause violence against those who don't see eye-to-eye with their philosophy.

You can be anti-fascist all you want all you want. You can be a white-nationalist all you want. I don't care about either. When you actually harm another person because they don't see eye-to-eye with you is where I have a problem.

After-all, both are simply ideologies.
    Last edited by alturic; 2019-08-19 at 09:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    100% Correct. The only difference is that "antifa" (as-in the "antifa" at protests who protest Trump, MAGA, Corporation, "the right") are, apparently, anti-fascist, but like violence and/or incite violence if you disagree with them/their tactics/are "against" them.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently being for Trump is extreme to those that side with antifa?

Jesus liberals lol.

Just for the record though, when I say "extemists", I mean it from the stand-point of what "antifa" apparently does. Cause violence against those who don't see eye-to-eye with their philosophy.

You can be anti-fascist all you want all you want. You can be a white-nationalist all you want. I don't care about either. When you actually harm another person because they don't see eye-to-eye with you is where I have a problem.

Trump is fascist, so yeah, his supporters are extreme. And using violence against somebody can be justified, yes. How do you think any government enforces its will? Nearly everybody on earth supports some kind of violence, stop being so hypocritical about it by only opposing the people who use it against fascists.

But lol at trying to put me with the libs.

How many people did the Proud Boys kill again?
    I suspect 0, but surely you know better.

And why is "murder" the only worthy metric to judge extremism and political violence again, anyway?

Sounds like an excuse to justify your own tribe to me. "They didn't kill, so they don't count!".

Talk about whataboutism.
    Not for lack of trying have they killed 0, so far. Meanwhile they have been arrested for assault in New York City. They were also at the Charlottesville hate rally. Alongside the Nazi fuck that ran people over.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    have they killed 0, so far.
    I knew it.

I knew it.
    And yet, they are closer to domestic terrorists than fucking Antifa is.

We had them in sweden for a little while they didnt last though and thank fuck for that. Though we have no need for people like that. Perhaps they grew up. Pretty sure they where in germany for a while too. Or the police just have better check on them same with white supremacies.

Mostly seems like a us thing these days and i really dont care if they label them or not as it dont affect me in any way.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-08-19 at 11:20 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    We had them in sweden for a little while they didnt last though and thank fuck for that. Though we have no need for people like that. Perhaps they grew up. Pretty sure they where in germany for a while too. Or the police just have better check on them same with white supremacies.

Mostly seems like a us thing these days and i really dont care if they label them or not as it dont affect me in any way.
    They are everywhere in the world, including even Syria, sorry to break it you. No way a country like Sweden would not have anti-fascists while having a big fascist party like the sweden democrats lol

They are everywhere in the world, including even Syria, sorry to break it you. No way a country like Sweden would not have anti-fascists while having a big fascist party like the sweden democrats lol
    They got smacked pretty hard too so could be it. Or they are just hiding as it was a very long time since we heard anything about them. Better off without them anyways as i said we have no need for them.

They and all left extremism where also deemed the biggest threat to swedish democracy for a while so the police where on them pretty big after they vandalized some wrong appartments and attacked innocent people here and one of their leaders where also in for a long prison sentence after stabbing a guy, could be it too, there is many reasons why they are gone but they didnt do anything good if you can call it that. Guess that happens when they have no real leadership and just a bunch of people looking to fight, also had some al shabab people in there lol good lads.

Still they are/where no good on any side of course.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-08-20 at 01:49 AM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

3+ Year Old Account
    Naming Antifa a terrorist organization makes as much sense as naming ICP a gang!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    Naming Antifa a terrorist organization makes as much sense as naming ICP a gang!
    Juggalos are more organized than antifa. Those guys still put on regular wrestling shows. This is just a back handed compliment... they are very obviously not a gang... leaving it at that, don’t have infractions to spare.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi