Page 63 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Apologizing for something carries an implied admission of guilt.
    Condeming something means denouncing an action without necessarily having taken part in it.
    Okey... now explain why Trump supporters don’t condemn antifa. Remember to read the reason you used above...

What you call "semantics" is the english language you obviously don't understand and the reason why you believe so many things that aren't so.
    Yes, I obviously don’t understand the English language. We are communicating in Chinese... flaming... now you got it. lol

Case in point.
    What you call "association" is actually a parallel, a parallel between Trump supporters distancing themselves from bad actors being associated with them, while Antifa didn't distance themselves from bad actors being associated with them, thus showing they're one and the same.
    If they don’t condemn, then they are the same? If you don’t condemn white nationalist, does that mean you are the same?

Because Trump supporters aren't being dishonestly associated with antifa's actions. I already explained this.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Okey... now explain why Trump supporters don’t condemn antifa.
    But they do. A lot, actually.

If they don’t condemn, then they are the same? If you don’t condemn white nationalist, does that mean you are the same?
    If someone is associating you with bad actors and you refuse to say "no, you're wrong, I hate those bad actors" that means you endorse or to the least partially agree with them.

Trump supporters have no problems denouncing and condemning the murders of white nationalists all the time, thus proving they don't agree with them.
    Antifa never condemns nor denounces the violence and intimidation the far left activists produce, thus proving the endorsement.
    Key difference.
    Last edited by Malaky; 2019-09-10 at 08:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

10+ Year Old Account
    But they do. A lot, actually.
    No, they blame the media for misrepresenting them.

If someone is associating you with bad actions and you refuse to say "no, you're wrong, I hate those bad actions" that means you endorse or to the least agree with them.
    They don’t... they attack antifa instead, then blame their bad actors on the media. Like I said, we even had an asshole on here, claiming to condemn these bad actors, but then asking people to read their manifesto because there is truth in it. I am not naming names, to avoid this seeming like flaming... but, that dude was a major asshole...

Trump supporters have no problems denouncing and condemning the murders of white nationalists, thus proving they don't agree with them.
    Really? Because I am having troubles even finding people who admit to being Trump supporters. While Trump responds to his actual supporters screaming “shoot them” not with condemning words... but... “Only in the panhandle can you say that. Only in the panhandle”... such condemnation... lol

Antifa neither condemns nor denounces the violence and intimidation those far left activists produce, thus proving the endorsement.
    While Trump claims he will pay the legal fees of his supporters attacking protestors. Who from antifa does that? When one claims to be a Trump supporter, is this what they support or is this the part they condemn? Oh wait... neither... it’s TDS... lol

Again, these are very easy concepts if you can grasp basic english.
    Is this you claiming to not understand English? It sure seems like it...

- - - Updated - - -

Only in the Panhandle': Trump chuckles at suggestion to 'shoot' migrants during Florida rally
    https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/on...-florida-rally

Trump to Iowa Crowd: If Someone Throws A Tomato, Beat The Crap Out Of Them. I'll Pay Your Legal Fees
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...egal_fees.html

So much condemnation... so much...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

No, they blame the media for misrepresenting them.
    .....You're actually claiming that trump supporters don't condemn antifa's violence now.

That's... wow. Complete dissonance from reality.

Really? Because I am having troubles even finding people who admit to being Trump supporters. While Trump responds to his actual supporters screaming “shoot them” not with condemning words... but... “Only in the panhandle can you say that. Only in the panhandle”... such condemnation... lol

While Trump claims he will pay the legal fees of his supporters attacking protestors. Who from antifa does that? When one claims to be a Trump supporter, is this what they support or is this the part they condemn? Oh wait... neither... it’s TDS... lol

Is this you claiming to not understand English? It sure seems like it...

- - - Updated - - -

Only in the Panhandle': Trump chuckles at suggestion to 'shoot' migrants during Florida rally

Trump to Iowa Crowd: If Someone Throws A Tomato, Beat The Crap Out Of Them. I'll Pay Your Legal Fees

So much condemnation... so much...
    Man, look at this. Guess I struck a nerve.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're actually claiming that trump supporters don't condemn antifa's violence now.
    Do they condemn it because they get unfairly mistaken for them? I think you are missing the point...

That's... wow. Complete dissonance from reality.
    Just because you cannot follow your own rhetoric, doesn’t mean I’m disconnected from reality.

Man, look at this. Guess I struck a nerve.
    It struck a nerve in me quoting Trump supporter screaming to shoot them and Trump not condemning it? Well... I’m condemning Trumps call for violence against tomato throwers and his laughing off a supporter screaming to kill migrants. You interpret that as striking a nerve... yet I am supposed to believe Trump supporters condemn violence? Are you sure they won’t just call the person brining it up as having a nerve struck?

I have clear evidence that when someone brings up Trump supporting his audience in violence, you will attack me instead of condemning Trump.

Do they condemn it because they get unfairly mistaken for them? I think you are missing the point...
    They condemn it because they think violence and intimidation is bad and don't want to be associated to bad actors who practice it.
    Antifa doesn't condemn it because they think violence and intimidation is good when they do it, they're the bad actors.

That's the point, not sure what's running in your head instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    They condemn it because they think violence and intimidation is bad and don't want to be associated to bad actors who practice it.
    Antifa doesn't condemn it because they think violence and intimidation is good when they do it, they're the bad actors.

That's the point, not sure what's running in your head instead.
    No, because the evidence I have now, let’s me say I don’t believe you:

I have clear evidence that when someone brings up Trump supporting his audience in violence, you will attack me instead of condemning Trump.
    Sorry, I linked Trump calling for violence against tomato throwers and laughing off a guy screaming to shoot migrants. You nor his cheering audience of supporters condemned him. You chose to insult me instead... I’m not in the mood to be gaslit... ������������

No, because the evidence I have now, let’s me say I don’t believe you:

Sorry, I linked Trump calling for violence against tomato throwers and laughing off a guy screaming to shoot migrants. You nor his cheering audience of supporters condemned him. You chose to insult me instead... I’m not in the mood to be gaslit... ������������
    Again you dance to your own tune.
    I wouldn't be surprised if what you call "supporting violence" was merely a joke from Trump's side and what really happened was that you took it way too seriously and built an entire sand castle upon it.

Given what I've seen from you so far I'd be hardly surprised, you seem prone to misreading stuff and then taking your mistake as "evidence" that something happened, when it didn't.
    Last edited by Malaky; 2019-09-10 at 10:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again you dance to your own tune.
    Indeed... thank you for noticing. Who is your pied piper?

I wouldn't be surprised if what you call the "supporting violence" was merely a joke from Trump's side and what really happened was that you took it way too seriously and built an entire sand castle upon it.
    You can click the links I provided... one is even from Fox News. But... again... instead of condemning, you attack me.

Given what I've seen from you so far I'd be hardly surprised, you seem prone to misreading stuff and then taking your mistake as "evidence" that something happened, when it didn't.
    I linked them... still no condemnation from you... just attacking me.

I wouldn't be surprised if what you call "supporting violence" was merely a joke from Trump's side and what really happened was that you took it way too seriously and built an entire sand castle upon it.

President Donald Trump joked with the audience Wednesday at a Florida rally
    Yup, knew it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, knew it.
    Knew what? That Trump treated “shoot them” as a joke, instead of condemning it? No shit... That instead of condemning violence, Trump chooses to joke that he will pay legal fees? Antifa makes a lot of jokes about their violence as well... but, I don’t see anyone claiming they are condemning it, between making fun of it. I think that’s called... disingenuous...

Seriously... what were you thinking, when you thought confirming Trump jokes about it, instead of condemning it... would help your point?

Knew what? That Trump treated “shoot them” as a joke, instead of condemning it? No shit... That instead of condemning violence, Trump chooses to joke that he will pay legal fees? Antifa makes a lot of jokes about their violence as well... but, I don’t see anyone claiming they are condemning it, between making fun of it. I think that’s called... disingenuous...
    Seriously... what were you thinking, when you thought confirming Trump jokes about it, instead of condemning it... would help your point?
    And now I have evidence you don't know the difference between jokes and actions. Amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    No. Depending on the circumstances it could be murder or assault.

And no offense, but that comment is far from being the truth. Conservatives are for the most part, minorities on this forum.
    How would you be able to tell, you have everyone on ignore that called you out on your bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    And now I have evidence you don't know the difference between jokes and actions. Amazing.
    What action? Please present it... because my argument is that making fun of it, is not condemning it. Further more, making fun of it, makes all condemning disingenuous.

But... it looks like your ‘Trump supporters’ condemning violence argument is over. Thank you for admitting being wrong, in your unique way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    How would you be able to tell, you have everyone on ignore that called you out on your bullshit.
    He means Trump supporter, not conservative. There is no scale on which people like Skroe and I can be considered liberal. But, since we oppose Trump, there is no way we could be conservative, according to those who believe Trump.

Even Bolton got called a liberal by Tucker Carlson. Its people trying to change conservative into a Trump cult of personality.

Liberals are supposed to be welcoming terrorist, yet it’s Trump inviting them to Camp David in secret, within days of 9/11 anniversary.

Liberals are supposed to be coastal elites, yet it’s Trump calling the media to remind them he has the tallest tower in NYC on 9/11.

Liberals are supposed to try to control means of production, yet it’s Trump subsidizing farms and big businesses like Carrier.

How am I supposed to be both, a Trump supporter and conservative? It’s not liberals setting new deficit records...
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-09-11 at 04:30 PM.

What action? Please present it... because my argument is that making fun of it, is not condemning it. Further more, making fun of it, makes all condemning disingenuous.

But... it looks like your ‘Trump supporters’ condemning violence argument is over. Thank you for admitting being wrong, in your unique way.
    And now words and jokes = violence?

More evidence, amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    And now words and jokes = violence?

More evidence, amazing.
    No, jokes =/= condemn... did you forget your own argument? Is Trump making fun of the violence or condemning? It can’t be both... together it’s just being disingenuous. It means Trump condemns them in national broadcasts, then laughs about it during his rallies.

This isn’t a discussion about Trump causing or instigating violence. This is about you claiming that Trump supporters condemn violence, not joke about it with Trump.

And another key difference: Trump supporters condemned the murderer.
    Did "Antifa" condemn the attack on this anti-racism event?
    Are they condemning or laughing about it? It seems like your current argument is to mock me for posting Trump and his supporters laugh and joking about shooting people. It doesn’t seem to be about Trump supporters condemning these attacks. What happened? Why didn’t you say ‘Trump supporters make fun of these attack’ instead of claiming they condemn them? What happened?
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-09-11 at 06:56 PM.

No, jokes =/= condemn... did you forget your own argument? Is Trump making fun of the violence or condemning? It can’t be both... together it’s just being disingenuous. It means Trump condemns them in national broadcasts, then laughs about it during his rallies.

This isn’t a discussion about Trump causing or instigating violence. This is about you claiming that Trump supporters condemn violence, not joke about it with Trump.

Are they condemning or laughing about it? It seems like your current argument is to mock me for posting Trump and his supporters laugh and joking about shooting people. It doesn’t seem to be about Trump supporters condemning these attacks. What happened? Why didn’t you say ‘Trump supporters make fun of these attack’ instead of claiming they condemn them? What happened?
    Man, look at that.
    Conflating jokes with violence, speech with violence, and jestful comments with actual murders that happened.

It's like you can't separate reality from imagination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conflating jokes with violence, speech with violence, and jestful comments with actual murders that happened.
    Is he condemning it or is he joking about it? Stop attacking me and answer the fucking question.

From this:
    Trump supporters condemned the murderer.
    Trump supporters have no problems denouncing and condemning the murders of white nationalists all the time, thus proving they don't agree with them.
    To this:

To this:
    By Trump supporters condemning violence, did you mean condemning me?
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-09-12 at 12:54 AM.

Trump supporters condemn violence and murders, yes.
    Trump supporters do not condemn jokes, because they understand they're not to be taken literally.

Unlike you who can't tell fiction from reality, they know that difference.
    Last edited by Malaky; 2019-09-12 at 06:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump supporters condemn violence and murders, yes.
    Trump supporters to do not condemn jokes, because they understand they're not to be taken literally.

Unlike you who can't tell fiction from reality, they know that difference.
    Are you saying that Trump supporters both, condemn violence and joke about that same violence? Isn’t that the definition of disingenuous? On national TV they condemn, but during rallies they joke? Interesting...

Edit: Note the bold?

the english language you obviously don't understand and the reason why you believe so many things that aren't so.
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-09-12 at 01:13 AM.