Page 46 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Antifa is a indeed a violent and unpredictable mob...I'm glad we agree on this point. People need to stand up and speak out against them.
    Interesting... yet, you have said exactly nothing about white nationalists murdering 175 people. Why the double standard for murderers attacking unpredictable mob?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Antifa is a indeed a violent and unpredictable mob...I'm glad we agree on this point. People need to stand up and speak out against them.
    So are the right wing protesters who show up looking for a fight. Let's not pretend that these fucksticks aren't intentional in their choices of location or the fact that many come armed. Let's not ignore the frequent right-wing protester started fights at these events over the years.

They're both groups of garbage human beings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This is literally just a language issue. He's saying it is 175 people more than needed to die, not that 175 people more that should die. Basically, those 175 didn't need to die/shouldn't have died.

Poor wording is poor wording.
    It would be, if he said as much. Instead, he chose to double down. Which means it isn’t a language issue and suggesting it’s a language issue, when he claims it isn’t... seems like flaming I last got infracted for.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Is it too hard for you too handle that people are finally defending themselves against fascist scum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Is it too hard for you too handle that people are finally defending themselves against fascist scum?
    Is it really so hard to believe locals might want to protect them selfs from bussed in murderers? Since we are going with the lowest common denominator to define a group. Antifa are unpredictable and violent, which makes the white nationalists mass murderers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly recommend that everyone cross reference people in this thread condemning antifa, with what they said in the ‘175 murdered by white nationalists’ thread. It really puts this in proper perspective...

Edit: Is gaslighting against forum rules? I have not been reporting it, since it really requires multiple posts to report. If it is against forum rules, how do I report someone gaslighting, when it involves reporting several posts to show it? PM me... do not reply in thread.
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-08-22 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So are the right wing protesters who show up looking for a fight. Let's not pretend that these fucksticks aren't intentional in their choices of location or the fact that many come armed. Let's not ignore the frequent right-wing protester started fights at these events over the years.

Then ANTIFA should stop showing upgiving them that fight and maybe they will stop showing up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It’s already been proven he used it as a weapon. Now you prove he just happened to have it and/or grab it in that moment.
    rda never said he didn't use it as a weapon he said there is no proof he used it offensively.

You argue that when ANTIFA brings weapons they do it for defense reasons, well buddy that argument works both ways.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

The "right wing protesters" were the ones who came looking for a fight? I think not. Everything I've seen shows that Antifa were the aggressors in Portland and that they were actually the ones who came looking for a fight.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Then ANTIFA should stop showing upgiving them that fight and maybe they will stop showing up?
    This doesn’t make any sense. If they had no conflict why would they pass up the chance to chant about Jews all they want?

15+ Year Old Account
    Does this really make sense in your head?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Note the last bit, they're both groups of garbage human beings because both of them just want to fucking fight each other.

And I say let them fucking have at it. Put them in a fucking thunderdome and let them beat the fuck out of each other and get it out of their system while everyone else watches and laughs at these fucking idiots.

Because pretending antifa is some widespread, serious threat is stupid. Pretending that these right wing groups aren't specifically looking for fights repeatedly showing up to Portland and other places they know antifa are there with numbers in is stupid. Pretending either side is a victim is stupid.

You're right, antifa should stop showing up. But we know they won't, just as we know these right wing groups won't. Let them act like idiots and swing hammers at each other like morons, I have no sympathy for anyone involved with those groups. The only folks I care about are innocent locals who get caught up in that garbage and want nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    This doesn’t make any sense. If they had no conflict why would they pass up the chance to chant about Jews all they want?
    Before ANTIFA was it happening a lot? or have they showed up more sense ANTIFA showed up?

Seeing how there seems to be groups showing up every other weekend, it looks like ANTIFA isn't doing a good job deterring them.

The "right wing protesters" were the ones who came looking for a fight? I think not. Everything I've seen shows that Antifa were the aggressors in Portland and that they were actually the ones who came looking for a fight.
    Then you haven't been paying attention to the protests in their full context which...isn't surprising.

Note the last bit, they're both groups of garbage human beings because both of them just want to fucking fight each other.

And I say let them fucking have at it. Put them in a fucking thunderdome and let them beat the fuck out of each other and get it out of their system while everyone else watches and laughs at these fucking idiots.

Because pretending antifa is some widespread, serious threat is stupid. Pretending that these right wing groups aren't specifically looking for fights repeatedly showing up to Portland and other places they know antifa are there with numbers in is stupid. Pretending either side is a victim is stupid.

You're right, antifa should stop showing up. But we know they won't, just as we know these right wing groups won't. Let them act like idiots and swing hammers at each other like morons, I have no sympathy for anyone involved with those groups. The only folks I care about are innocent locals who get caught up in that garbage and want nothing to do with it.
    For once I 100% agree with you

7+ Year Old Account
    Then you haven't been paying attention to the protests in their full context which...isn't surprising.
    The "full context" here is that you're effectively defending Antifa...a violent hate group....which isn't surprising.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Before ANTIFA was it happening a lot? or have they showed up more sense ANTIFA showed up?

Seeing how there seems to be groups showing up every other weekend, it looks like ANTIFA isn't doing a good job deterring them.
    Given that I don’t think there has been any more torch lit anti Jew matches there has clearly been some sort of deterrent rather that be antifa or something else.

15+ Year Old Account
    The "full context" here is that you're effectively defending Antifa...a violent hate group....which isn't surprising.
    So you also don't know what the term hate group means.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Given that I don’t think there has been any more torch lit anti Jew matches there has clearly been some sort of deterrent rather that be antifa or something else.
    Well I am happy you support the threat of violence to stop free speech

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So you also don't know what the term hate group means.
    When I look at this...I see hate. What do you see?

Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2019-08-22 at 05:31 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    When I see this...I see hate. What do you see?
    I'm not sure if doubling down on your lack of knowledge helps you get your point across.