Quote Originally Posted by Dimensius View Post
    This just shows how the anti-Bernie crowd will say ANYTHING to bring him down. Truly pathetic.
    I really have to agree here...
    I may disagree with their conservative viewpoints, but I could still respect them. But the Sanders bashing is getting worse and worse here.
    This is close to getting to FoxNews levels, because they can't accept what normal people would see as common sense. Well, maybe it is really only common sense outside of the US, who knows... in that case go on, it is your election. But I personally would be ashamed for that behaviour.

They can bash Bernie 24/7...As long as everyone remembers to vote for the Democrat for president, even if that Democrat is Bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    I really have to agree here...
    I may disagree with their conservative viewpoints, but I could still respect them. But the Sanders bashing is getting worse and worse here.
    This is close to getting to FoxNews levels, because they can't accept what normal people would see as common sense. Well, maybe it is really only common sense outside of the US, who knows... in that case go on, it is your election. But I personally would be ashamed for that behaviour.
    Ikr. You got people here saying "Well technically Bernie is a filthy liar because he said that he'd release all medical records, but he didn't release his nude pics!"

This is the equivalent of saying that an "all you can eat" buffet lied to you because they won't let you eat any more food after you eat a ridiculous amount of food.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    The obsession over Bernie's health does seem like an odd issue. We know he's had a heart attack and yes he could die in office, potentially (So could Trump), but I don't see what he gains at this point from releasing his medical records except to highlight his health and generate more news about it, thus bringing it back up. I can see why he changed his mind. Even if his health record is perfect just the history of the heart attack is bad enough, forget if it turns out he's diabetic, has high cholesterol or literally anything else that can be used stupidly as ammo. Especially this close to super Tuesday.

I mean if he becomes the nominee, are people, who would vote against Trump, really just not going to vote Bernie and let Trump win, over, of all things, health records? Senior Overweight fast food king, never exercises (on admission) with the bigly, perfect, best health records in the universe, and the most fit President ever clearly provided a real record (or lack there of), but I honestly don't think people will flip and suddenly support him over Bernie when it comes to this issue.
    It's not an obsession.

(1) Bernie Sanders said he'd release his full medical records. He has not because he is a lying bastard who is now following in Trump's footsteps, normalizing abnormal behavior.

(2) As a 78 year old man who will be 79 before election day, who just had a heart attack in the last 6 months, Bernie Sanders' life expectancy is in the realm of about 3.5 years.

Trump is far from healthy, but it's more likely Trump makes it to 2024 than Bernie Sanders does.

But then again, Democrats roll the dice hoping RBG wakes up every morning (she won't one day before 2024), so might as well do so here!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    They can bash Bernie 24/7...As long as everyone remembers to vote for the Democrat for president, even if that Democrat is Bernie.
    I truly hope Bernie Sanders gets obliterated on Super Tuesday. I have an enormous number of problems with his campaign and his supporters. He's the absolute last candidate I'd vote for on the Democratic side that isn't named "Tulsi Putin".

But a vote of him versus Trump is also the easiest vote of my life. Of course Bernie Sanders in that case.

It's just going to be amusing watching President Sanders sign four $800 billion defense bills and not advance M4A, Free college or the rest of the progressive slate one inch.

His cult needs to learn somehow that their passion... heh... their fucken passion... doesn't supercede the reality of politics one bit. Might as well be on the job.

So all hail President Bernie Sanders, champion of the progressive left the guy who will build more Nuclear Weapons and Stealth Bombers for America than anyone since Ronald Reagan. #SkeletorLaugh.

Fucking Bloomberg warning Pete, Amy and Joe to drop out right now or Sanders will run away with the election. Why don't you drop out bloomberg and get behind one of them instead of leeching off their base to fuel your ego.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Fucking Bloomberg warning Pete, Amy and Joe to drop out right now or Sanders will run away with the election. Why don't you drop out bloomberg and get behind one of them instead of leeching off their base to fuel your ego.
    Bloomberg getting shit on every day as more and more of his past bullshit comes to bite him in the ass telling other candidates to drop out is fucking hilarious. Fuck off, Bloomberg. Go run as a Republican.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    This is why I love American politics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And get people to vote third party of bloomberg is the nominee.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    It's not an obsession.

(1) Bernie Sanders said he'd release his full medical records. He has not because he is a lying bastard who is now following in Trump's footsteps, normalizing abnormal behavior.

(2) As a 78 year old man who will be 79 before election day, who just had a heart attack in the last 6 months, Bernie Sanders' life expectancy is in the realm of about 3.5 years.

Trump is far from healthy, but it's more likely Trump makes it to 2024 than Bernie Sanders does.

But then again, Democrats roll the dice hoping RBG wakes up every morning (she won't one day before 2024), so might as well do so here!

- - - Updated - - -

I truly hope Bernie Sanders gets obliterated on Super Tuesday. I have an enormous number of problems with his campaign and his supporters. He's the absolute last candidate I'd vote for on the Democratic side that isn't named "Tulsi Putin".

But a vote of him versus Trump is also the easiest vote of my life. Of course Bernie Sanders in that case.

It's just going to be amusing watching President Sanders sign four $800 billion defense bills and not advance M4A, Free college or the rest of the progressive slate one inch.

His cult needs to learn somehow that their passion... heh... their fucken passion... doesn't supercede the reality of politics one bit. Might as well be on the job.

So all hail President Bernie Sanders, champion of the progressive left the guy who will build more Nuclear Weapons and Stealth Bombers for America than anyone since Ronald Reagan. #SkeletorLaugh.
    You sure do love living in a far right hellhole where people die because they can't afford healthcare.
    But hey, if gloating about that makes you happy more power to ya

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    You sure do love living in a far right hellhole where people die because they can't afford healthcare.
    But hey, if gloating about that makes you happy more power to ya
    I do have to agree that while there's a lot to criticise Bernie for, gloating over the inability of the US to put together a decent healthcare system isn't the way to go about it.

Honestly really smacks of Federalist Party vibes, and we know how that turned out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Biden's in fairly deep trouble. The latest polling from South Carolina is really bad.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Biden's in fairly deep trouble. The latest polling from South Carolina is really bad.
    Linky linky, I want to see.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Linky linky, I want to see.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...mary-6824.html

Not exactly great.

So Saint Sanders is going to become the contender for the nomination? Oh dear this will go down well with the democrats. If Bloomberg doesn't do well in the debate things are going to get ugly.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2020-02-20 at 12:58 AM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account

Not exactly great.

So Saint Sanders is going to become the contender for the nomination? Oh dear this will go down well with the democrats. If Bloomberg doesn't do well in the debate things are going to get ugly.
    What can I say but "yikes".

Are we really surprised, though? Biden's electability seems to be entirely contingent on no serious challengers in the moderate lane; Buttigieg and Klobuchar appear to be eating his votes.

Sanders released his medical records. Why are people saying he didn't? What has he not released that you think he should?

You have literal medical professionals saying what was released is good enough - don't you guys trust the experts???

https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status...35626533842944

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Sanders released his medical records. Why are people saying he didn't? What has he not released that you think he should?

You have literal medical professionals saying what was released is good enough - don't you guys trust the experts???

https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status...35626533842944
    "While it is true that Senator Sanders has not released all of his medical records..."

Can we cool it with "What He Meant Was" and just admit he promised something he's not prepared to deliver? It literally is only an issue because Bernie made one of it to start with.

It's in the vein of "I have the most transparent administration and only the best people".

Oh, is this the next thing to latch on? Lmao, Skroe is obsessed, his hate for progressives is like a step behind his hate for Trump.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2020-02-20 at 01:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Not exactly great.

Bloomberg getting the nominee will end the dem party at even anything remotely progressive. Not sure what they hope to achieve with mini Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a bit ironic that CNN's info page for tonight debates its laid better than the nights they host.

They should also take note that NBC/MSNBC makes their debate available on multiple platforms without DMCA threats.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Oh, is this the next thing to latch on? Lmao, Skroe is obsessed.
    Its too hard to attack labour rights or M4A, so gotta go for something only people who are online 24/7 give a fuck about.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    "While it is true that Senator Sanders has not released all of his medical records..."

Can we cool it with "What He Meant Was" and just admit he promised something he's not prepared to deliver? It literally is only an issue because Bernie made one of it to start with.

It's in the vein of "I have the most transparent administration and only the best people".
    "The three letters provide the relevant medical information"

Reading is hard.

bernie supporters freaking out about Hillary health in 2016
    I supported Sanders in the 2016 race. I considered the Hillary health stuff to be complete nonsense being pushed by /pol/ type trolls that FOX style media loved to flirt with. Not only did I not know any democratic voters in real life that gave a shit about that, but neither did any republicans.

Again, health is a perfectly valid concern, but as long as Sanders delivers the same level of information as the other candidates then that's fine with me.