Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESb09ACWoAAFieL.png
    Biden surrogates are out here saying whatever.
    what is it that she's apologizing for?

The Bernie or bust folks really need to note of AOC as an example if Sanders should lose the nomination.

Even she said she support Biden if he wins the nomination, because of the importance of folks uniting behind whoever wins the nomination.

"I've said throughout this entire process that what is so important is that we ultimately unite behind who that Democratic nominee is," Ocasio-Cortez, who has endorsed Biden's main rival Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in the Democratic race, told Seth Meyers in an appearance on his late-night show.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...cratic-nominee

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    https://www.thewrap.com/hilary-rosen...uther-king-jr/

Being dumb on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    I'm not interested in anything that tries to protect the status quo, no.
    Gotcha, so you're living up to the stereotypes of progressives letting the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Glad this is confirmed, I'll stop trying to have serious discussions in that case. But I won't stop asking for sources when you sling some unsourced bullshit and I won't stop correcting you when you post inaccurate bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its right there in the tweet.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    well at least she admitted it.

Biden surrogates are out here saying whatever.
    She was right tho

People these days use MLK to literally mean everything these days and the whole "You cant criticize me because I am a WPOC" is some serious bs

A shame she apologized

Her comments were dumb. Her "apology" was awful.

Biden's camp needs to pull her as a surrogate and keep her off the air, at least for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Her comments were dumb. Her "apology" was awful.

Biden's camp needs to pull her as a surrogate and keep her off the air, at least for a while.
    yea she's clearly not suited for her role.

She and nina turner were having a discussiob in what MLK meant and she said that nina turner had no right to claim MLK's for her own purposes

Which is right if you ask me but to each their own

Don't worry, I'll do the same to you.

Haven't heard much about your usual "the DNC isn't biased against Bernie"-angle ever since they literally came out and stated they would do anything in their power to prevent him getting the nomination.
    maybe because "they" didn't, and pelosi even said she would back whoever won.

so whats your goal in trying to get the american dems to attack each other again?

Haven't heard much about your usual "the DNC isn't biased against Bernie"-angle ever since they literally came out and stated they would do anything in their power to prevent him getting the nomination.
    They did? Did I miss that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    That is not a strategy and you just did exactly what I was claiming.

It is actually a bigoted stance and exactly what I was highlighting, but please continue. LOL
    you have several people on this very page doing just what i said was the problem.
    and that's not what "bigoted" means.

They did.

No need to be dishonest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epwzcl20fyM
    stop posting lies, the dnc is not a hivemind. unless AOC (superdelegate) endorsing bernie means all of the dnc has thrown their support behind him?

again, whats your goal in continually spreading misinformation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Invoking the 'angry black woman' trope in an apology isn't an apology.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2020-03-06 at 05:45 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Using the 'angry black woman' trope in an apology isn't an apology.
    i didn't catch that at first because of the terrible grammar, but she ought to be removed if she can't stay professional.

- - - Updated - - -

The video is right there? The testimonies from the superdelegates themselves are lies?

Here is another one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlANUx2BFsg
    AOC and bernie are super delegates as well, so again you show your ignorance of how the system works.

why do you keep posting false information after being corrected many times?

They did.

No need to be dishonest.

Again, do we forget that people like AOC are superdelegates? That superdelegates can vote however they want and aren't controlled by the DNC?

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Again that has nothing to do with my point.

What does a Democratic Candidate gain from attacking democratic voters in a primary besides losing voters in the general election?
    that was my point as well. you don't gain votes or sympathy by attacking everyone else as a DINO.

Why are you blatantly ignoring the statements from super-delegates themselves?

You currently come across as someone who has covered their ears and is unwilling to hear the truth.

NEW YORK TIMES: Democratic Leaders Willing to Risk Party Damage to Stop Sanders
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/27/u...delegates.html

THE INDEPENDENT: DNC superdelegates warn they will block Bernie Sanders
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9363626.html

The Democratic Party does not deserve support from the large progressive voter-bloc if they're not willing to stop protecting corporate interests. Your private healthcare system makes hundreds of billions of dollars every year, telling people to go die in a ditch and have their entire lives ruined because they got hit by a disease they can't afford. People should be ashamed of yourself to the bone until you stop supporting corporate greed like that. They are only one degree less rotten than republicans and off-shore tax bandits.

- - - Updated - - -
    How do you feel about the great number of super-delegates interviewed saying they'd rather destroy the party / let Trump win than support Bernie?
    hey did you notice how none of them said they would block Warren? The person who's actually done a lot more to block corporate interests?

stop spreading false information.

How do you feel about the great number of super-delegates interviewed saying they'd rather destroy the party / let Trump win than support Bernie?
    They said that? That they want to destroy the party and let Trump win rather than support Bernie?

Or, that's your opinion and it's not fact at all.

And based on the way the data is looking now it's lookin like Biden will go into the convention with the most pledged delegates so it won't matter anyways.

But I'm sure y'all will find more batshit bonkers theories to justify how everything is rigged and the nomination was stolen etc. etc. etc. Reality hasn't stopped y'all so far.