Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    We'll see. Progressive YouTubers
    Found the problem! I've yet to find any YouTubers who are worth an ounce of salt for political commentary/discussion, especially the "popular" ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I think Sanders is done. Whether or not his health improves, it's the perception that's going to take the hit.
    Biden and Warren need to get together.
    If Sander's operation is the 'end' of his campaign then Biden should have been out months ago.

The media bias on they way they covered the story is nasty. Like they are waiting for him to die. They do they same thing with RBG every time she coughs.

Meanwhile Biden has some real brain health concerns.

- - - Updated - - -

Other news. The DNC keeps slipping. Why is the October debate going to have 12 people?

WTF. They are still packing the stage with people who struggle to pool or make money. How long did it take Gabbard to qualify?

They should be weeding people out, not adding people.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/3841442002/

A new national opinion poll conducted by Monmouth University shows Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and former Vice President Joe Biden as the leading Democratic presidential candidates, though the poll also shows support for President Donald Trump's reelection to be unchanged since House Democrats opened an impeachment inquiry.

Among registered Democratic or Democratic-leaning voters, 28% preferred Warren, and 25% preferred Biden as the Democratic nominee.

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., came in third place at 15%.

It appears from this poll, the Ukraine thing, is helping Warren and hurting Biden.
    She was surging before the thing came out. But don't worry, it still doesn't help that Orange Moron in the whitehouse.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    If Sander's operation is the 'end' of his campaign then Biden should have been out months ago.

The media bias on they way they covered the story is nasty. Like they are waiting for him to die. They do they same thing with RBG every time she coughs.

Meanwhile Biden has some real brain health concerns.

- - - Updated - - -
    I think he is done. Biden is done also and not just from his mental blunders, which even some much younger people can make. Warren will win unless there are some big news to break in the near future. Would not surprise me if Hillary was to jump back in contention, with her all white suit on, singing " Here I am, to save the day!! "
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    The more I think about Bernie, the more I think he should bow out and endorse Warren. That way, there isn’t even the slightest whiff of impropriety for Russian online trolls to spin a divide like in 2016.

Make it loud, make it clear, make it obvious.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Found the problem! I've yet to find any YouTubers who are worth an ounce of salt for political commentary/discussion, especially the "popular" ones.
    You know, I was about to stand up for a couple of my favorites, but then I remembered that they are in fact radio programs that put their content onto YouTube
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Sanders could still easily live past 100 and I hope he does, but I also hope he exists the race and endorses Warren. If he we get her as president and a dem senate we could actually see some of the greatest positive changes for this country in the past century.

I'm fairly certain everyone outside of the hardcore right wing base doesn't want the next four years to look like the previous. Arguing about whether or not Warren is the most electable is completely pointless. But this assumes the next year will be as bad as these past three. It will be worse obviously as Trump becomes more unhinged. There's higher than a 50/50 chance he isn't even on the ballot, but this train wreck of a presidency isn't completely his fault. We don't want any of these people in positions of power.

As for age in general, I sincerely hope after a Warren presidency that we quickly reach the point of no more baby boomers holding major office. Gen X and younger is something I'm looking forward to. It's obviously not happening this time around unless Yang really pulls off a miracle.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2019-10-03 at 02:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    There will be no Medicare For All.
    Translation: The medicare budget will continue to balloon out of control, consuming a greater and greater portion of federal revenues while obtaining inferior results.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Seems Warren rising in the polls has lead to Jacob Wohl creating a fake sex scandal for her. Tomorrow Oct. 3 at 2:30 ET.

It's apparently a 24 year old former marine. So good going Warren, get that young dick, I guess?

Link to the thingy: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EF6j_SsW...pg&name=medium

Why isn't this asshat in jail already?
    Last edited by nonameelf; 2019-10-03 at 04:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems Warren rising in the polls has lead to Jacob Wohl creating a fake sex scandal for her. Tomorrow Oct. 3 at 2:30 ET.

It's apparently a 24 year old former marine. So good going Warren, get that young dick, I guess?

I like how they're calling him a "Marine", and completely skipping over that their argument was that she solicited him through a magazine catering to sex workers. In other words; he's a prostitute. He may be a prostitute who WAS a Marine, but it's so utterly dishonest to focus on the latter and not the former.

Caveat made that I don't think the sex industry should be criminalized and maligned. I don't think less of him for his apparent career choice. My point's entirely on their dishonest framing of their own conspiracy bullshit.

I thought he was indicted in California? I know there was a warrant issued for his arrest like early September.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I thought he was indicted in California? I know there was a warrant issued for his arrest like early September.
    Would be hilarious of his press conference consisted entirely of him getting arrested before being sent off to California.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I'm wondering this myself. The only thing I can think of is "rich = free pass". Any middle-class citizen would have been locked up or sued into oblivion the first time they tried any of the scams Wohl has. This is, what, the 4th or 5th time he's ineptly tried to slander someone or commit fraud?

Would be hilarious of his press conference consisted entirely of him getting arrested before being sent off to California.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/jacob-...arrest-warrant

That is the article, must have been let out on bail to commit more fraud.

https://www.newsweek.com/jacob-wohl-...mpression=true

I guess Warren is starting to scare conservatives, known terrible liar and idiot who posts tweets from his backyard geo-tagged to locations all over the country is making up conspiracies about her.

And honestly, if she can bag a 24 year old marine while she's 70 years old, good on her! We already know Republicans don't care about marital infidelity - see Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...rs-after-heart

And piggybacking off that, Warren is a pretty classy gal. Her campaign sent over dinner/cookies to help support the Sanders team while he's recovering from surgery. I'm happy that these two continue to support each other despite running against each other in the primary, this is how all Democrats should be running.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I saw it through a stream. It was freaking hillarious.

Also, Wohl is ok with Trump having extra maritial affairs, if he had it, because he's a prime alpha male. Meanwhile Warren is a hormonal tender woman.
    - Lars

https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/s...28522275266566

Fucking lol

Do Burkman and Wohl really think "open marriage," "BDSM," and "Secret child" are still winning strategies in US elections?

Fucking lol

Do Burkman and Wohl really think "open marriage," "BDSM," and "Secret child" are still winning strategies in US elections?
    When the person engaged in this is a Democrat, yes. When it's a Republican, that's different.

hmf...if this is the best that they can do...I don't think Warren will have much of a problem.

Fucking lol

Elizabeth Warren - COUGAR?

Is that sign meant to be pro or con Warren I'm confused We certainly don't want attractive "cougars" in power. That... would... be....... terrible....