Quote Originally Posted by stariolpas View Post
    -snip-
    He negotiated with TERRORISTS instead of the country's leaders. That isn't progressive, that is fucking stupid. That is literally one of our rules, NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-06 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stariolpas View Post
    -snip-
    You think Trump is being progressive, by negotiating with TERRORISTS? Are you high?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6247.html

And Biden is up 6 points average on Trump. Even Rasmussen is like, nope, we can't fix these polls enough to make Trump look good. Their last poll for Biden Vs Trump was in fucking September. His approval on that site is even under water.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    How many more people are you going to have to repeat that to?

For too many people Biden is too similar to Trump.

Democrats caused a huge mess by voting for Biden, who might not even remain viable (medically / mentally) until election day.
    I don't want Biden, but any moron that thinks that Biden and Trump are similar, then they are idiots.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-06 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The fact that you think Biden is worse than Trump is fucking hilarious. Yes, Biden has problems, but if you think Biden is the same or worse than Trump is FUCKING HILARIOUS.
    Biden is not worse than Trump.
    So those 4 years will obviously be better under Biden.

But maybe think of what comes afterwards? The economy is crashing right now and will do so for a longer time. The country needs a lot of fixing. 4 years of Biden with his already visible decline will be a festival for Republicans to attack, so you will have Republicans again after that and most likely (I am 100% sure) not someone who is as incompetent as Trump (really wild guess, I know )
    Name one thing that Biden plans, that will survive the time afterwards. "No big changes" does not work anymore, those are the things they can just destroy easily.

Now imagine M4A compared to that. You really think Republicans could go back on that?
    "Oh well, we know you don't like taxes, so we will reduce your taxes by $200 / month. You have no healthinsurance anymore though"

Edit
    Basically... let the Republicans destroy themselves during the next 4 years if need be.
    Just hope that RBG survives (this is the ONE thing which would make me think if Biden would be better in the end)

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    You can say a lot of things about Trump on the debate stage- moronic, narcissistic, immature, rambling, etc.- but you can't say he isn't energetic. Biden's meandering and back-stepping isn't going to be a good look against Snorty McAdderall. Not that I think it will affect the outcome much if at all.
    The daily show made a nice little clip about this you know. Fox News talking about Biden and how he going senile (if I had to sugeçirmez) and then replaced him Biden with Trump.

Sure there is some double standard because Trump but the idea that Biden is any worse is a joke. It's not hard to find a clip of Trump phoning it in during speeches, the only time he is really energetic is when he can go ramble about dishwasher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    You can say a lot of things about Trump on the debate stage- moronic, narcissistic, immature, rambling, etc.- but you can't say he isn't energetic. Biden's meandering and back-stepping isn't going to be a good look against Snorty McAdderall. Not that I think it will affect the outcome much if at all.
    Yes. I can. He sounds like a stoner most of the time. He just says "yuge" instead of "dude".
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why you folks are trying to have a serious conversation with burner accounts. The posts getting deleted makes the conversation impossible to follow. Don't give him the satisfaction -- make him get on his big boy account first.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

I think if Trump wins again it will only show an even bigger appetite for more right-wing and more crazyland-politics, further shifting the already skewed overton window in the US.

I understand that it feels terrible that Biden is the apparent Democrat nominee, and that it feels like a betrayal to yourself to compromise your values that much, but realistically the road to "proper" left-wing politics in the US - short of a violent revolution - is going to be long and slow.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    IIRC, he can't.
    Well then I guess he's out of luck then. Or he can make a new account and post constructively for a while.
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    How many more people are you going to have to repeat that to?

For too many people Biden is too similar to Trump.

Democrats caused a huge mess by voting for Biden, who might not even remain viable (medically / mentally) until election day.
    Anyone that thinks that is clinically insane. I liked Bernie too, but Jesus fucking Christ.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Anyone that thinks that is clinically insane. I liked Bernie too, but Jesus fucking Christ.
    They are what they have revealed themselves to be - Trump supporters. The notion of supporting Trump over Biden after being a Sanders supporter is wildly insane. The good news is that anyone making that argument almost immediately outs themselves as a Trumpster - it's a nice, quick litmus test.

It's almost irrelevant who the nominee is.

You're voting for or against Trump here. It's as simple as that.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I think if Trump wins again it will only show an even bigger appetite for more right-wing and more crazyland-politics, further shifting the already skewed overton window in the US.

I understand that it feels terrible that Biden is the apparent Democrat nominee, and that it feels like a betrayal to yourself to compromise your values that much, but realistically the road to "proper" left-wing politics in the US - short of a violent revolution - is going to be long and slow.
    If Trump wins a second term, the United States will be truly lost. IMHO everything is on the line, such that we haven't seen since the elections before WWII.

Yes, you are.

You have effectively become what you claimed to hate. So much for wanting to be left alone and keeping out of political stuff, eh?
    Biden supporters act the exact same way that they reprimanded Bernie supporters for acting.

They said that it was toxic to call everyone who disagrees with them corrupt, but somehow it’s not toxic for Biden Boys to call everyone who disagrees with them Russian agents or Trump supporters?

Biden Boys said that it was sexist and toxic for Bernie Bros to attack Warren for accusing Bernie of saying something sexist, but it’s not sexist and toxic for Biden Boys to call Tara Raede a Russian agent/crazy lady/liar because she accused Biden of sexual assault? Remember when Dems were saying that all women deserve to have their stories heard? Biden’s surrogates had to go back and delete their Kavanaugh tweets because the hypocrisy was so blatant lmao.

Let’s face it, the truth of the matter is that the issue of toxic Bernie Bros was nothing but a farce. It was just a cheap tactic used to make Bernie look like Trump and thus make him unappealing to normie Dems. Now that Biden is the presumptive nominee, Biden Boys are suddenly now acting a lot like Bernie Bros because they know that it doesn’t matter if they expose themselves as hypocrites. All of the normie Dems have to vote for Biden now if they want to beat Trump.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    It's almost irrelevant who the nominee is.

You're voting for or against Trump here. It's as simple as that.
    Precisely. This election is entirely about Trump - yes or no. The (D) candidate, as been so aptly put, could be an avocado and it wouldn't matter.

Imagine using a candidate’s own supporters as ammunition against that candidate and then expecting those supporters to back you up

You're exhibit A....
    I love how you left out 99% of my post because you had no argument. You and some other posters here are perfect examples of Biden Boys

I'm super happy this thread has been like 200 pages of gibberish for the last several months!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulsi2024 View Post
    I love how you left out 99% of my post because you had no argument. You and some other posters here are perfect examples of Biden Boys
    It seems like he got to the heart of the matter rather succinctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    I'm super happy this thread has been like 200 pages of gibberish for the last several months!
    Unfortunately, good or bad, we're in a holding pattern. Biden is taking cautious and respectful steps towards getting his ducks in a row for the General Election campaign. But really there isn't a whole lot to do what with the pandemic taking over everything.

I love how you just made assumptions about me. I didn't leave it out because I have no argument. I left it out because I don't give enough of a shit to try argue with someone as far gone as you are. You are a parody of yourself. I'm also not a "Biden Boy" (are these seriously the best names people can come up with? Sounds like children making gangs up at school) and don't really care who you vote for. I care about absolute jokes, such as yourself, believing they have anything worth posting or anything worth replying to. You have nothing to offer. Even posting this is a horrible use of my time. I also care about people that said they supported Bernie Sanders, but because their saviour was shit at getting people to actually vote for him, he's basically not in the running now (why hasn't he thrown in the towel yet?) and so you all either want to vote Trump (absolute pillocks) or won't vote at all (you should still go vote down ballot). You are a joke.

And this is probably the last bit of time I waste on you.
    Explain how Biden supporters are not toxic despite acting the same as Bernie supporters. You keep on dodging the question because you don't have any good answer.

Biden Boy is a bad name, but Bernie Bro is fine? Ok. More hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Precisely. This election is entirely about Trump - yes or no. The (D) candidate, as been so aptly put, could be an avocado and it wouldn't matter.
    True but that is what is making everyone nervous that argument didn't work well in 2016, hopefully people are more aware of this now that Trump is a known quantity he isn't the "outsider" anymore.