10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    I want marital protections.
    What does that even mean?

I want religious rights protected.
    They are. You are asking for the right to discriminate which is complete BS.

Consumer protections were going no matter who was in office eventually when these corporations push enough money in polititians pockets eventually.
    So you don't want to protect them?

Native rights can go. Its been almost 200 years now since we won the war, its time to move on.
    Great, can we also get rid of all the celebration of the confederacy then? After all it's been hundreds of years now, its time to move on.

Unions are out of control and need to be pushed down a bit.
    Citation needed.

Enviormental actually costs me money and headaches at work with how out of control they are so yes I want them pulled back.
    Yes, we know you worship money before anything else.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Can you call it whatever you want. At the end of the day the Trump Cult loves Trump because he's mean, cruel, petty, vindictive, etc. etc.

It just shows they are all lacking character themselves. Anyone who likes someone because they hurt others is sick.
    The last 10 pages of this thread have been about telling people who hate Biden to vote for him anyways. We must unite and remove Trump!! Why do you assume the other side won't be doing the same? They may hate Trump but want Republicans to win.

I can't believe anyone thinks Biden is really a good candidate. As far as i can see his only plus is he is less rapey than Trump. Other than that they are both fucking terrible choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Why err.... why do you need to censor the word "white"? o.O You didn't the first time I saw this post.
    I'm guessing because race topics are against the forum rules. But censoring it won't save you from an infraction if that's the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    The last 10 pages of this thread have been about telling people who hate Biden to vote for him anyways. We must unite and remove Trump!! Why do you assume the other side won't be doing the same? They may hate Trump but want Republicans to win.
    That's not really what the conversation is about. You might need to go back a few posts to follow why the topic is what it is with this poster.

I can't believe anyone thinks Biden is really a good candidate. As far as i can see his only plus is he is less rapey than Trump. Other than that they are both fucking terrible choices.
    I'm not interested in going through another takedown of bOtH SidES. But even if you think Biden and Trump are equally unexciting and uninspiring their presidencies would look nothing alike and that's why you vote one way or the other.
    Forum badass alert:

That's not really what the conversation is about. You might need to go back a few posts to follow why the topic is what it is with this poster.
    What? Sure it is. Scroll back yourself?

I'm not interested in going through another takedown of bOtH SidES. But even if you think Biden and Trump are equally unexciting and uninspiring their presidencies would look nothing alike and that's why you vote one way or the other.
    So you think Biden is a good candidate then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    What? Sure it is. Scroll back yourself?
    My initial response was:
    Huh. I never thought I'd see the day when someone suggests that Trump's dementia is what they like about him. Says a lot about Trump supporters.
    Not a thing about Biden in there as it's about how Trump supporters view Trump and what they like about Trump.

So you think Biden is a good candidate then?
    No. I've stated before I didn't want Biden to be the nominee. That also has nothing to do with what I posted.
    Forum badass alert:

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Thinking Biden would be an improvement on Trump is the peak of middle class privilege, imo.
    To the extent that "white middle class privilege" is a thing, preferring Trump to Biden seems like the peak of it. If you're a middle class white American, you can walk around mostly oblivious to border policies, most labor policies, most housing policies, medicaid coverage, and a laundry list of other things that can seem like huge deals to people in other racial and class groups.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    We need to close this thread. This issue addressed and up for debate has been resolved at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    We need to close this thread. This issue addressed and up for debate has been resolved at this time.
    I agree... I tried changing the title, but it didn't work

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    I agree... I tried changing the title, but it didn't work
    And there is a new thread up for the General Election. I PM'd a mod, but I'm sure they are pretty busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    As opposed to the sexual assaulting racist you support? You mean the guy who speaks like a drunken 5th grader who forgot to take his ADHD medication?
    Wait so just because I think he’ll beat Creppy Joe, that means I support him? I never voted for him sooooo....

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Wait so just because I think he’ll beat Creppy Joe, that means I support him? I never voted for him sooooo....
    You Trump supporters are adorable. Nobody is buying the lies and bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Don't forget that Trump is making hundreds of millions of dollars every year, by raiding the tax payer coffers, thanks to his own businesses. And now that he fired the IG over the money that was just allocated for the Coronavirus relief, he can have Mnuchin give his properties millions more.

- - - Updated - - -

Creepy Joe Biden, where you have nothing in comparison to Trump's allegations. There is something like 60+ women that have accused Trump of sexual assault and rape, including his first wife.

- - - Updated - - -

You keep saying things about Biden, but they are magnitudes worse for Trump.
    That’s fantastic but no one is going to vote for Biden at least not enough people got him to be president. Even registered Democrats don’t want to vote for him. That’s how Trump will win. Old white people will go out and vote for Trump while millennials will stay home and smoke pot watching Netflix collecting their unemployment checks.

That’s fantastic but no one is going to vote for Biden at least not enough people got him to be president. Even registered Democrats don’t want to vote for him. That’s how Trump will win. Old white people will go out and vote for Trump while millennials will stay home and smoke pot watching Netflix collecting their unemployment checks.
    Biden and Trump have the same supporter demographics.....

Are you high or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Biden and Trump have the same supporter demographics.....

Are you high or something?
    No I don’t do drugs. Quit smoking years ago.

No I don’t do drugs. Quit smoking years ago.
    Then why are you talking about young people voting for Biden old white people are his demographics just like Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    You people were saying this about Hillary, too, and then she won the popular vote by millions of votes.

It's a fantasy you keep telling yourselves. It has nothing to do with reality.

The myth of the lazy millennial is no surprise coming from you.

Biden will easily get the same voters Clinton did and then a few million more on top of that. Trump hasn't done anything while president to build his base. He's only alienated people outside of his hardcore brainwashed core.

I didn't want Biden to win the nomination, but I see no logical way to figure that he does worse than Clinton. He will get more votes than she did. Trump will do worse than he did in 2016.

Sure, Biden needs to get those votes in the swing states, but Trump only won those by the skin of his teeth. The only way that happens again is with massive cheating.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2020-04-09 at 11:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never voted for him sooooo....
    It's just AMAZING how Trump got elected when no one voted for him.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s fantastic but no one is going to vote for Biden
    That's obviously not true.

at least not enough people got him to be president.
    We'll see.

Even registered Democrats don’t want to vote for him.
    That's obviously not true.

But please, dear right winger, tell me more about what democrats think. It's my favorite.
    Forum badass alert:

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You Trump supporters are adorable. Nobody is buying the lies and bullshit.
    It is amazing how no one voted for this man.