Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Again, going to have to prove the Trump supporter claim.

I too can repeat things over and over to fight a strawman.
    Asked and answered... twice. Your refusal to address it then is not my problem. Kindly refer to the first two times you asked, and you will have your answer.

Enjoy!!!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    What happened to "having higher standards" or "not lowering ourselves" ?

I mean, are you also going to apply that to breaking the rules to try and get rid of Trump or are we still supposed to 'have higher standards' there?

All I'm really smelling here is opportunism, cowardice and tribalism.
    For some people politics is just a team sport for people too dweeby to get into real sports.

"BLUE TEAM GOOD! RED TEAM BAD! GO TEAM!" is the limit of their stance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Asked and answered... twice. Your refusal to address it then is not my problem. Kindly refer to the first two times you asked, and you will have your answer.

Enjoy!!!
    You've not yet once answered that question. But I enjoy the AnCap bluster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

For some people politics is just a team sport for people too dweeby to get into real sports.

"BLUE TEAM GOOD! RED TEAM BAD! GO TEAM!" is the limit of their stance.

- - - Updated - - -

You've not yet once answered that question. But I enjoy the AnCap bluster.
    Except... I did. Spamming the same question after it was answered months ago, is not my problem. For the record, it is an infractable offense, much like plagiarism is. Please refer to the initial answer, and have a wonderful day!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    and? trump supporters are being hypcoritcal too, they never even denied the allegation against kavanaugh their argument wasnt " he never did it' it was " yeah so what if he did it thats just how men are you dumb feminazi gender studys SJW libtards" so if anything they should ssupport joe more
    Lol, again, you try and squirm. If you believe Christine Blaisy Ford is justification for Kavannaugh not getting a SCOTUS seat, than you would have to believe that Tara Reade is justification for Biden not being a presidential nominee or president.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Lol, again, you try and squirm. If you believe Christine Blaisy Ford is justification for Kavannaugh not getting a SCOTUS seat, than you would have to believe that Tara Reade is justification for Biden not being a presidential nominee or president.
    Great, then you would have to believe that Trump should have never been a nominee for President.

Shall we go to your history of started threads once again?

10+ Year Old Account
    So why didn’t the same happen with trump?

7+ Year Old Account
    Except... I did. Spamming the same question after it was answered months ago, is not my problem. For the record, it is an infractable offense, much like plagiarism is. Please refer to the initial answer, and have a wonderful day!!!
    Well, given you've never substantiated this claim, a strawman you keep using, I feel its fine for me to ask for something. Which if you had it, you'd be ready to cite on a moments notice.

I mean I could regularly say, "Machismo the advocate for legalized pedophilia" and open every response with "Funny for a pedo to say..." and never actually back that up, even say "I did a long time ago! Ha! Fucking child diddler!" but that would be a rather baseless and silly strawman to just constantly use in place of a real discussion. Which with most of this forum is increasingly pointless given what I have to work with here.

You basically deflect from any topic, argue against a strawman and expect to be taken seriously while being a very real reply guy whom I now suspect has my profile bookmarked and just refreshes my "Find latest posts" section to come in with a dive bomb strawman response and expect seriously some kind of reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    So why didn’t the same happen with trump?
    Well, Trumps supporters haven't made a point of "Believe all Women", Symone Sanders herself even went on TV and said Kavannaugh is essentially looking for a job promotion and that this hearing was a job interview, not a courtroom only for her and many Liberal women on Twitter to back track on all that went its Biden. Amanda Marcotte essentially went against everything she said for Christine Blaisy Ford.

I don't really care about Trump or his supporters position on this because they never made #MeToo and #BelieveWomen their cornerstone. On the other hand Biden and the people around him have done so, and to watch them backtrack is rather eye opening.

Well, given you've never substantiated this claim, a strawman you keep using, I feel its fine for me to ask for something. Which if you had it, you'd be ready to cite on a moments notice.

I mean I could regularly say, "Machismo the advocate for legalized pedophilia" and open every response with "Funny for a pedo to say..." and never actually back that up, even say "I did a long time ago! Ha! Fucking child diddler!" but that would be a rather baseless and silly strawman to just constantly use in place of a real discussion. Which with most of this forum is increasingly pointless given what I have to work with here.

You basically deflect from any topic, argue against a strawman and expect to be taken seriously while being a very real reply guy whom I now suspect has my profile bookmarked and just refreshes my "Find latest posts" section to come in with a dive bomb strawman response and expect seriously some kind of reply.
    Once again, asked and answered, with literally dozens of the threads you started. I gladly provided all those threads, and you gladly ignored them. When I make a claim, the burden of evidence is on me. I made the claim, and provided the evidence. If you ask for evidence, then the you are intellectually obligated to address that evidence when it was first provided. You chose to not do that. Asking for evidence, when you refuse to address the evidence, is your fault, not mine. SO, I will refer you back to the first and second times you asked. Trying to be the Little Girl Who Cried Wolf seems rather pathetic.

I simply pointed out your utter hypocrisy on the issue. ANY Trump supporter who whines about ANY Democrat who may support someone who is accused of sexual assault... is admitting to complete and total hypocrisy.

As someone who has caught you plagiarizing on multiple occasions ( I was hardly the first to do so), it's not really difficult to figure you out. SO, enjoy that evidence that you chose to ignore all those months ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Once again, asked and answered, with literally dozens of the threads you started. I gladly provided all those threads, and you gladly ignored them. When I make a claim, the burden of evidence is on me. I made the claim, and provided the evidence. If you ask for evidence, then the you are intellectually obligated to address that evidence when it was first provided. You chose to not do that. Asking for evidence, when you refuse to address the evidence, is your fault, not mine. SO, I will refer you back to the first and second times you asked. Trying to be the Little Girl Who Cried Wolf seems rather pathetic.

I simply pointed out your utter hypocrisy on the issue. ANY Trump supporter who whines about ANY Democrat who may support someone who is accused of sexual assault... is admitting to complete and total hypocrisy.

As someone who has caught you plagiarizing on multiple occasions ( I was hardly the first to do so), it's not really difficult to figure you out. SO, enjoy that evidence that you chose to ignore all those months ago.
    You never actually found me saying "I support Donald Trump" or "I voted for Donald Trump". So, having opinions that somewhat Conservative on some issues isn't really a sign of anything. You have conjecture, but not actually proof of anything.

You never actually found me saying "I support Donald Trump" or "I voted for Donald Trump". So, having opinions that somewhat Conservative on some issues isn't really a sign of anything. You have conjecture, but not actually proof of anything.
    I did, and gladly provided it... twice. You had so very many started threads to choose from. You slid away, both times.

7+ Year Old Account
    I did, and gladly provided it... twice. You had so very many started threads to choose from. You slid away, both times.
    Again, if you had it, feel free to actually post it. I've never seen it, so I'll say you are merely taking advantage of the fact that you respond with nothing responses to every single post I've ever made here, or so many that I intentionally put you on ignore just so I could see actual responses of some relative substance.

Again, if you had it, feel free to actually post it. I've never seen it, so I'll say you are merely taking advantage of the fact that you respond with nothing responses to every single post I've ever made here, or so many that I intentionally put you on ignore just so I could see actual responses of some relative substance.
    Enjoy!!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...n-OH-FL-and-PA

That's just one.

There's lots more, that was a random on, on a random page.

7+ Year Old Account
    Enjoy!!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...n-OH-FL-and-PA

That's just one.

There's lots more, that was a random on, on a random page.
    Lol, wow....

Oh no! Somehow Hillary, in her radiant perfect is as of right now not looking good against Satanic mega-boogeyman and definitely spawn of the devil Trump?

As of right now the Quinnipiac Poll for July 13:
    PA Trump 43 Clinton 41,
    OH Trump 41 Clinton 41,
    FL Trump 42 Clinton 39

(Source, more detailed)

Also, all of this whilst outspending mega-Hitler Trump 57Mill to 4Mill.

I wonder why she is scoring so badly on honesty and trustworthiness?
    I mock the beatification of Hillary Clinton, the halo people put around her, and point out the obvious, that she was polling badly and losing. So... the base line for "Is a Trump supporter" is that I correctly presumed Hillary was a loser candidate who wasn't going to win? Fascinating take.

Lol, wow....

I mock the beatification of Hillary Clinton, the halo people put around her, and point out the obvious, that she was polling badly and losing. So... the base line for "Is a Trump supporter" is that I correctly presumed Hillary was a loser candidate who wasn't going to win? Fascinating take.
    Yep, just one of many... and here's another... enjoy!!!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...l-Supports-TPP

And another:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ot-It-So-Wrong

Yup... lots more.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Machismo you're forgetting the death threats and the legitimizing the Christchurch Shooter as well.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    @Machismo you're forgetting the death threats and the legitimizing the Christchurch Shooter as well.
    I mean, I did also recall those, along with her support of ethnic cleansing and Apartheid. I was trying to point to her noted shilling for an accused rapist, merely to demonstrate that she has no grounds to speak on this issue.

7+ Year Old Account

And another:

Yup... lots more.
    Lol, so your next attempt is me pointing out that Hillary Clinton was likely lying about her change of heart on the TTP/TTIP, where I never mentioned "Also, I'm voting for Donald Trump". So, not exactly evidence of your claim.

Your second is me citing the ROLLING STONE (Not exactly a pro-Trump rag) basically stating the media screwed up and got the whole 2016 election wrong. Again, not seeing that smoking gun of "And I voted for Donald Trump." Heck I even directly mention Micheal Moore as calling the 2016 election ahead of time.

Lol, so your next attempt is me pointing out that Hillary Clinton was likely lying about her change of heart on the TTP/TTIP, where I never mentioned "Also, I'm voting for Donald Trump". So, not exactly evidence of your claim.

Your second is me citing the ROLLING STONE (Not exactly a pro-Trump rag) basically stating the media screwed up and got the whole 2016 election wrong. Again, not seeing that smoking gun of "And I voted for Donald Trump." Heck I even directly mention Micheal Moore as calling the 2016 election ahead of time.
    That's a very long history of shilling and cheerleading for Trump., That's three of literally dozens of examples I long ago gave to you.

Feel free to keep moving those goalposts.

Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-04-02 at 08:29 PM.

no i believe kavanaugh shouldnt of been given a scotus seat because he believes the president should be given dictatorial powers, and hes well documented of having this position, so but since that was the whole reason he was selected by trump the GOP of course was going to nominate him, and blaisey ford was just a means to an end to try to stop trump from becoming the dictator he has and will with kavanaugh on the scotus, just like tara read is trying to protect putin from a democratic world order that stands up to him, http://web.archive.org/web/201904040...t-bf4e8c859058 so im guessing you dont mind putin very much do you?

10+ Year Old Account

And another:

Yup... lots more.

Thank you for your service ... of calling out all the BS

Its like this person has consistently bad takes on Democrat politics. Well politics in general.

Part of the whole "Trump is ouflanking the libs on social policies" schtick.
    Government Affiliated Snark