Poll: Why are you on Nazjatar?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Let's face it, Nazjatar is just hamsterwheel chore to unlock flying.
    Do you think there is a lot...or at least "some" people like me?
    Crazy people who will farm 1000 manapearls for month/s just so they can level up all Benthic gear on all slots?

Mostly casuals who have no other way of getting better gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Yes, mostly because I want a fully upgraded set of Benthic gear, not that it is necessarily gonna be all that useful once the raid opens but I want it just the same.
    OMG another person doing the same thing im doing cool

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm doing it because i'm casual, but definitely not an 'addict'. I finish all the stuff in zone, go to Mechagon, do that stuff (I was so happy to get my mechacat mount after two days of no full batteries), then I work on other stuff I havent completed.

I think I have like, 120ish?

Just checked. 216
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

15+ Year Old Account
    Upgrading Been-THICC gear is so expensive. I believe next 5 levels for me costs like 50 pearls. No way I'm gonna arse leveling up all pieces.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Upgrading Been-THICC gear is so expensive. I believe next 5 levels for me costs like 50 pearls. No way I'm gonna arse leveling up all pieces.
    Im about to blow your mind...the last level costs 100 (last i checked from PTR)

Other: Playing FF14

I was once addicted to sporebats...I guess that's different huh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya'll got anymore of those manapearls?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Rep matters more atm for that sweet, sweet flying.

How do you farm those anyway? Those and the mechagon things I still have no idea what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Rep matters more atm for that sweet, sweet flying.

How do you farm those anyway? Those and the mechagon things I still have no idea what I'm doing.
    @FelPlague is the right person to help you, he/she gathered an insane amount of manapearls.
    I didnt understand anything he/she said on the previous post.
    Here is the post:

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    nope
    just doing content
    also lost/wayward algans drop alot of them, so do scrying chests. also warmode is good
    I only know the Warmode event rewards you with 10 manapearls per day. 10 extra is a lot...and i missed it on all days

Not worth the farm now that they cap at 425 item level.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sort of.

But my true addiction is Lifeblood.

7+ Year Old Account
    1. All over nazajatar (except the dark covered top half) you can find mobs called lost Albans or waywards Algans. These mobs look like stormwall stockade and are semi rare. They have a very rare chance to spawn a rare rockweed shamblet nearby when killed. But these mobs also have a pretty high chance for manapearls and other things.

2. Murloc trading game every day, look it up

3. Battle for nazjatar gives I think 10 I can't remember, and I've been doing that a fair bit

4. Scrying chests give alot and those are easy to do in the most eastern area

5. I'm able to fly, so that sorta tells you how far ahead I am in rep, so I've got some quests done that give tons

6. Wqrmode is 20% for alliance meaning +1 on any 5 manapearl world quests

7. Rekilling rares while giving no rep (as in.killing them once a day) they do have a chance for man's pearls, so while helping my friends I have been getting more.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. All over nazajatar (except the dark covered top half) you can find mobs called lost Albans or waywards Algans. These mobs look like stormwall stockade and are semi rare. They have a very rare chance to spawn a rare rockweed shamblet nearby when killed. But these mobs also have a pretty high chance for manapearls and other things.

2. Murloc trading game every day, look it up

3. Battle for nazjatar gives I think 10 I can't remember, and I've been doing that a fair bit

4. Scrying chests give alot and those are easy to do in the most eastern area

5. I'm able to fly, so that sorta tells you how far ahead I am in rep, so I've got some quests done that give tons

6. Wqrmode is 20% for alliance meaning +1 on any 5 manapearl world quests

7. Rekilling rares while giving no rep (as in.killing them once a day) they do have a chance for man's pearls, so while helping my friends I have been getting more.
    Thank you so much. This helps a ton.

Well, since they are useless for my main I have no interest at all in Manapearls

Mostly there for flying, but I will probably do many other things as well. Just like in MoP with TI, this will probably be the only source of gear upgrades for my characters. Though I really don't care anymore. Just there to kill some time if I am not doing something for my pen & paper RPG groups.

Roll20 is a great platform for RPGs by the way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nah. Raid comes out next week. I only needed manapearls for the forge and im done with that for now.

5+ Year Old Account
    I go for flying, but I'm a rep whore so I just intend to grind them passively for now.

My actual favorite of the two "islands" is Mechagon. It's a fun place after the second day

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Well, since they are useless for my main I have no interest at all in Manapearls
    How are they useless? Socketed 425 benthic can beat even mythic palace gear unless it procs something.

Quote Originally Posted by ultima ratio View Post
    for gear that will be useless next week? hf.
    Not true at all, the Benthic gear is a good stepping stone for alts to get them into S3 M+ and Normal/Heroic EP. Without that you would have to spend time farming the upgraded world quests when S3 launches (wasting time) or try to get into groups with your 360 blues.

Fail to see how that makes Benthic gear useless.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Im just here so I dont get fined