Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Without looking up what you actually wrote... No. You may have made an assumption that turned out to be (partially) correct. You didn't state "the truth".
    As to put in simple terms I was on the side of it wasn’t in game since it was not found yet and if so discord secret finding would have found it a lot sooner than method getting world first.

Mounts

Honeyback Drone (New) Summons and dismisses this mount. Account wide. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast.
    Honeyback Harvester Name changed from "PH Bee Mount" to "Honeyback Harvester". Summons and dismisses PH Bee this Mount. Account wide. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast.
    Honeyback Hivemother (New) Summons and dismisses this mount. Account wide. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast.
    Looks like there's gonna be three different bee recolors

5+ Year Old Account
    Alliance only quest? get all the re-color mounts too? the last part would bee rude..

I hope they add honey jars for both sides of bee

We all assumed we'd need Bumbles to start the mount process, but we actually don't know. Maybe Bumbles won't be required.

Can't wait to finally fly around on this bee.

Just saw on the front page that it's marked as Alliance only. That'd be kinda uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Just saw on the front page that it's marked as Alliance only. That'd be kinda uncool.
    PTR is PTR.

PTR is PTR.
    Sounds like , beta is beta, alpha is alpha.. and then bam all crap goes live

Quote Originally Posted by Dipso View Post
    Sounds like , beta is beta, alpha is alpha.. and then bam all crap goes live
    Of course, but the WoW community also has a large track record of freaking out over datamined stuff that was changed in latee builds.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-08-07 at 06:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    An Alliance only rep and an Alliance only mount.

Yet the Alliance can use both Kua’Fon and Child of Torcali.

Of course, but the WoW community also has a large track record of freaking out over datamined stuff that was changed in latee builds.
    While I agree with your statement that it might change I'm amused that "That'd be kinda uncool" counts as freaking out

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    While I agree with your statement that it might change I'm amused that "That'd be kinda uncool" counts as freaking out
    Sorry, that wasn't directed at only you anymore, but the community as a whole would be nice if "the community" could voice its concerns in a similarly calm manner.

Horde should absolutely be allowed to use the mount, once an alliance character on the same account gets it.

5+ Year Old Account
    I wasted entire half of wednesday trying to find jelly, but couldn't find one. But I came across some event with honey crazed bears that dropped a little hat for my bee pet..oh and a gun that shoots bees at people.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Horde should absolutely be allowed to use the mount, once an alliance character on the same account gets it.
    No, dear. For once you'll get left out. Out with the trash trying to take the one unique thing we get out of this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    No, dear. For once you'll get left out. Out with the trash trying to take the one unique thing we get out of this expansion.
    The point is, Alliance characters weren't "left out" with Kua'fon and the Direhorn mount, these could only be earned on a Horde char, but used by Alliance characters, too. And most Horde players are happy to level an Alliance character (if they don't have one already) to earn the Bee mount.

I'm all for faction-specific stuff that isn't another Horse, but it should be equal numbers across the lines.

you can't have the best of both worlds all the time. if you're happy to level your alliance character. go ride your bee on your alliance character. the horde isn't left out. they can play alliance for that. like the alliance has to play horde to raid and m+ increasingly over the past years.

(...)it should be equal numbers across the lines.
    all little out of context but ironic nonetheless.
    Last edited by Deiae; 2019-09-26 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiae View Post
    if you're happy to level your alliance character. go ride your bee on your alliance character. the horde isn't left out. they can play alliance for that.
    Then let's restrict Kua'fon and Child of Torcali to Horde characters only. I mean, the Alliance wouldn't be left out anyway, right? They can play Horde for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Did the Horde get anything unique this expansion though? You guys have access to all the mount models we got.
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2019-09-27 at 02:23 AM.

yes, who cares. I am all for it. I am not sure why you expect someone to be sad not to be able to mount those though. they are a pretty much recolors or slight modification on ancient (pandaria) mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want a bee mount, the Alliance is waiting for you!
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)