Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Her pee looks very dark.

You can use it to keep the rabbits out of the vegetable garden.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Her pee looks very dark.
    Probably drinking a lot of energy drinks and whatnot instead of water.

The pee thing is from a fake website.

I liked circa 2015 2016 when it was the norm to call them thirsty betas and the women that do it as thots.
    But hey, shes making mad bank over the thirsty betas just like all the other instathots etc. These days we call the the thirsty losers as incels I believe yeah?

5+ Year Old Account
    Can someone hook me up with the Futurama "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" meme? I need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...bfb139eca4dffc

How pathetic can one get? And I'm not talking about the girl.
    Y'know, I've used that expression before - "I'd drink her bathwater". I kinda think it might even be the origin of "thirst" in its current slang usage. But I'm surprised there were people who didn't understand that's a figure of speech not to be taken literally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    im ashamed to share a country with her,

please accept Britain's apology.
    That's so far down the list.

The thing I find disturbing is that this girl looks like a child. 43$ a piece, eesh, what a bunch of suckers. Are these boys who are buying this so horny that they are insane?

7+ Year Old Account
    So it seems her insta is down - banned?
    https://www.instagram.com/belle.delphine/?hl=en

It seems like she could be sued for selling an unsafe product. Or maybe warning labels such as don't drink this covers her, but still...

I should have bought some, just to put on ebay to take advantage of desperate idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    The thing I find disturbing is that this girl looks like a child. 43$ a piece, eesh, what a bunch of suckers. Are these boys who are buying this so horny that they are insane?
    Yeah, she's not even sexy she looks like a pretty little 14 year old and it grosses me out to think about her fans. If I was her father I would have to reflect on where did I go wrong. Money isn't everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It seems like she could be sued for selling an unsafe product. Or maybe warning labels such as don't drink this covers her, but still...

I should have bought some, just to put on ebay to take advantage of desperate idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, she's not even sexy she looks like a pretty little 14 year old and it grosses me out to think about her fans. If I was her father I would have to reflect on where did I go wrong. Money isn't everything.
    Girls like that probably don't have a father. Not one that is around at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Let people waste their money. Its the most harmless thing ever

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

- - - Updated - - -

People need to be told not to drink used bath water that will contain traces of fecal matter. And I am sure people will still drink it.