If get banned by Blizzard,what can I do ?

Hi Friends here:

My main-account got banned by Blizzard,forever,they said my account has some real -money trade,but I'm not.

And they said forever and will not response any question from my email.

What can I do?

If I create a new sub-account,if the rep and mount/gold/something others still there ?

Thank you in advance about your any answer here )

Quote Originally Posted by Funny day View Post

My main-account got banned by Blizzard,forever,they said my account has some real -money trade,but I'm not.
    Maybe you shouldn't have been spamming trade chat with WTS WOW GOLD VERY CHEAP YES www.keyloggerzh.cn SELL QUICK!!! SAFE
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Your stuff is gone and you´re not innocent. Deal with it.

Why would you trade money on your main account? Don't they teach you guys this in Chinese Gold Farming 101?

Repent, say your Hail Marys a thousand times over every day... make sure to record it and send it to Blizzard HQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just deal with it. Create new account and dont trade gold for cash or dont buy things for real cash like boosts etc. Maybe you did buy this account from someone ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny day View Post
    Hi Friends here:

And they said forever and will not response any question from my email.

What can I do?

If I create a new sub-account,if the rep and mount/gold/something others still there ?

Thank you in advance about your any answer here )
    1. send them a ticket saying you were innocent and if they could investigate it please that would be great.
    unless you arnt innocent, which is like 99% of the time
    2. make a new wow account on your battlenet account, you will keep your acheives and mounts, but well gold, chars, etc, everything will be gone.
    3. dont do anything like that in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wrong forum section. Also goodbye cheater.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This isn't the correct subforum, and more it's an issue you would need to take up with Blizzard's official technical/customer support. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead