Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kekels View Post
    LEts face it, wow has never had a good story, undead kings, big demons with a bad a sun tan, its really a joke,
    The idea that undead kings and big demon's make a story is bad is absurd. LOTR and ASOFAI both have aspects of these fantasy troups.

That said as for wow story specifically. Wow had always had a comic book style story, so tends to be silly and over dramatic, but that doesn't make it bad just not deep. But atleast it tended to make sense. The Blood War is probably the least organic war in all of wows history. It happened because it happened. Also so far it's little more then a retread of pandaland. Like even to thet .2 patch both Jania and BE leader set aside differences to fight a ancient monarch in their Palace.....
    Last edited by Newname1234567890; 2019-07-07 at 09:58 AM.

Your opinion, and I would disagree , demon hunters are in the best state they have ever been, try again

- - - Updated - - -

Not trolling at all, literally made this account to express positivity among bfa, sense so many people seem to hate it, why would I not call alliance noobs? Its an expansion based on faction conflict, your literally a muppet

- - - Updated - - -

I also forgot to mention the mounts! But that could be an entire differnt post lol
    you're*

And you called him the muppet >...>

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    It's not.

It does not have the depth and engagement levels of Legion Order Hall quest lines - there were 12 of them. It doesn't have the interesting and lore rich quest line of Artifact acquisition - there were 30-something of those. It does not have the epic, vast zone of Suramar and intricately interwoven Suramar City quest line. BfA parallel of Archaeology and profession levelling also pales in comparison to Legion.

It's an inferior expansion to Legion.
    It also doesn't have shit legendaries farming irrelevant content over and over again because you weren't lucky enough. It also doesn't have AP grind because falling 4 levels behind doesn't mean you do 2% dps less (yeah AP is still there but faaar less powerful compared to legion). And now you can seemingly switch specs without farming AP & crucible gems for each specialization.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    BFa class design is a pruned down legions, which makes it feel worse because in all other expansions you got new abilities and meaningful revamps/drastic changes.
    And you base that opinion on what? Single class? Single spec? Well, no dude, you gotta understand whole picture. Legion didn't give you meaningful abilities, it was "just another unrelated button to press" which some classes still have as talents.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Yeah and all 3 expansions have been the worst, easily. Wotlk "I actually have played 10 classes" too and they all felt intiutive, way more people did too. Who cares you wrote an addon really, how does it make the class design any better, irrelevant.

Classes basically 100% needing weakauras is shit design too. A Holypriest has so many cooldowns decreased by other cooldowns that you cannot develop a feel for the class anymore to play it by heart, horrible.
    I don't disagree that there might have been a point in WoW where rotations and class design was better BUT:
    1. It was certainly not Vanilla or TBC because they sucked compared to BfA
    2. And it was certainly not Legion nor WoD as they have really close class design. Judging all specializations - some are worse, some are better.

My addon is just a proof I have more than enough knowledge about every dps spec rotation than average raider. And that I really played them all thought last 3 expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Class design overall didn't change much. Legion wasn't better, WoD wasn't better.
    Yes, and interestingly enough, class design sucked in WoD and Legion, too.

You know BFA is shit when people trying to troll with "how good BFA is" baits.

Ok listen, I understand some of the hate this expansion has gotten, I am not saying your opinion of bfa is not valid, however this is my opinion on why I think bfa might be the best expansion in wows history. Before I explain why I think bfa is great, let me talk a little bit about who I am.

I am Kekels, I have a degree in pwning alliance scum on emerald dream, many fear me on my server and many, if not all players on my server can agree I am the best world pvper on that realm. I have been 30 points away from gladiator and continue to grow as a player.

Anyway I have liked all expansions in wow except for wrath of the lich king (really the lich king again after wc3??, boring zones and horrible bgs strands LOL)

1. Waremode : Warmode is probably one of the best if not best features blizzard has ever made, pvp realms had issues such as balancing and noobs who didnt know they were on pvp realm getting omegaclapped. Warmode has fixed these issues and made world pvp the best it has ever been. I love warmode and hope they contine to improve it, I think maybe giving a weekly quest for both factions to get a mythic level gearp eice after like 50 kills would be a good reward.

2. The story. LEts face it, wow has never had a good story, undead kings, big demons with a bad a sun tan, its really a joke, but bfa has had a campain that is actually pretty good, old gods, civil wars, faction conflicts, it really has some interesting lore and I am hooked whenever a new war campain misison comes out, sometimes I will even skip work for it. I can easly say this is wows best story and I cant wait to see what happens.

3. The graphics . Lets face it, wow has pretty damn good graphics for a game as old as it is, but hot damn bfa blew me away, without a doubt the zones are the best I think I have ever seen and the armor looks amazing, I am SO happy they got rid of teir set, how many times can we see a paladin armor before we get bored, omegalul, now I can see bad ass knight armor or underwater naga theme sets, THANK you blizzard.

4. The class design. Classes in legion felt underwhelming to put it the best, you had to GRINd to get honor levels for more talents, you had to frind to get more artifact abilites and it wasnt fun, bfa fixed this and made classes the way they should be as soon as you log on, I dont have to grind to have my abilites, I got them and always will. Class design is probably the best it has been with almost everty spec being viable and fun to play.

5. Content - Oh my god when I logged on bfa and got max level for the first time I didnt know whast to do next, theres so much content it makes me feel overwhelemd at times hahaha, but when I am bored I slay some alliance in warmode, or when I want to have an epic battle i do some warfronts and seige down the alliance cum, when I want to go on an adventure I go into islands and collect rares and slay alliance npcs, and if I am feeling really risky I do the pet dungeons which I must add are some of the best content blizzard has put out. This doesnt even cover how good 8.2 is.

Over all all these things I list are only the tip of this massive iceburge which is bfa, I know some of you dont like the azerite system, but blizzard fixed it already so stop complaining about the past, cause thats what it is , the past
    I don’t know where to start with this. Either a shill, blizzard paid you which goes back to previous one, a troll or unable to see a good expansion in-front of your face.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    not even blizzard thinks their class design is good

so next time try harder if you wanna troll
    They’ve finally admit after constant hatred to their pruning of classes that they went too far. Took them 3 expansions maybe 4 to finally see their mistake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok listen, I understand some of the hate this expansion has gotten, I am not saying your opinion of bfa is not valid, however this is my opinion on why I think bfa might be the best expansion in wows history. Before I explain why I think bfa is great, let me talk a little bit about who I am.

I am Kekels, I have a degree in pwning alliance scum on emerald dream, many fear me on my server and many, if not all players on my server can agree I am the best world pvper on that realm. I have been 30 points away from gladiator and continue to grow as a player.

Anyway I have liked all expansions in wow except for wrath of the lich king (really the lich king again after wc3??, boring zones and horrible bgs strands LOL)

1. Waremode : Warmode is probably one of the best if not best features blizzard has ever made, pvp realms had issues such as balancing and noobs who didnt know they were on pvp realm getting omegaclapped. Warmode has fixed these issues and made world pvp the best it has ever been. I love warmode and hope they contine to improve it, I think maybe giving a weekly quest for both factions to get a mythic level gearp eice after like 50 kills would be a good reward.

2. The story. LEts face it, wow has never had a good story, undead kings, big demons with a bad a sun tan, its really a joke, but bfa has had a campain that is actually pretty good, old gods, civil wars, faction conflicts, it really has some interesting lore and I am hooked whenever a new war campain misison comes out, sometimes I will even skip work for it. I can easly say this is wows best story and I cant wait to see what happens.

3. The graphics . Lets face it, wow has pretty damn good graphics for a game as old as it is, but hot damn bfa blew me away, without a doubt the zones are the best I think I have ever seen and the armor looks amazing, I am SO happy they got rid of teir set, how many times can we see a paladin armor before we get bored, omegalul, now I can see bad ass knight armor or underwater naga theme sets, THANK you blizzard.

4. The class design. Classes in legion felt underwhelming to put it the best, you had to GRINd to get honor levels for more talents, you had to frind to get more artifact abilites and it wasnt fun, bfa fixed this and made classes the way they should be as soon as you log on, I dont have to grind to have my abilites, I got them and always will. Class design is probably the best it has been with almost everty spec being viable and fun to play.

5. Content - Oh my god when I logged on bfa and got max level for the first time I didnt know whast to do next, theres so much content it makes me feel overwhelemd at times hahaha, but when I am bored I slay some alliance in warmode, or when I want to have an epic battle i do some warfronts and seige down the alliance cum, when I want to go on an adventure I go into islands and collect rares and slay alliance npcs, and if I am feeling really risky I do the pet dungeons which I must add are some of the best content blizzard has put out. This doesnt even cover how good 8.2 is.

Over all all these things I list are only the tip of this massive iceburge which is bfa, I know some of you dont like the azerite system, but blizzard fixed it already so stop complaining about the past, cause thats what it is , the past
    You must have started playing in Legion
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Yes, and interestingly enough, class design sucked in WoD and Legion, too.
    That is subjective. What is not is that class design wasn't all that different as people claim it to be.

For example demo lock changed drastically, old demo for me was THE worst spec ever, current demo is THE best spec ever created. But I've heard people claming exact opposite.
    Mage didn't change much (especially arcane).
    Hunter received some changes, some of them are good, some bad.

So yeah whenever its good or bad its subjective.

My opinion is that you my friend are delusional :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    That is subjective. What is not is that class design wasn't all that different as people claim it to be.
    It's fundamentally different from MoP-era class design. Everything post-WoD deserves to be lumped to gether, though.

For example demo lock changed drastically, old demo for me was THE worst spec ever, current demo is THE best spec ever created. But I've heard people claming exact opposite.
    Really glad that people who enjoyed Old Demo had their entire spec left in ruins so that newcomers could enjoy the spec.

So yeah whenever its good or bad its subjective.
    Subjective? Sure. But you're in the minority. Gripes about class design have been consistently loud since the WoD Beta forums. The backlash has become so bad that they now apparently realize that they screwed up.

Hopefully they'll cater to the majority going forward, and not the minority.

10+ Year Old Account
    BfA is so good I’ve never even played it! Thanks, Blizzard!

Blind Blizz fanboys are the worst, accept it that Blizzard is dead, all of their games are epic fail nowadays

Oh dear. Just oh dear.

Is that you, Ion? Again??

Honestlyu I have never made an mmo account, but I saw so much complaining that I had to express my opinion, blizz needs to know they still got people who like what they doing
    Well duh... there'll always be someone that likes something, even if it's shit... literally even!

5+ Year Old Account
    It's not the best/greatest expansion ever. But it does have stuff I like. I personally think people just like to troll and jump on the Hate Bandwagon. Hating a expansion isn't bad. BFA has it's bad moments But saying it's worse then other expansions is opinion based.. Even if Blizz has been doing a poor job with both it's employees and the game, but BFA isn't the worst expac. And people shouldn't chastise others for loving an expansion or hating it.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think some of the balance and class design is still pretty fucked but overall I agree, as a casual player it's miles ahead of WoD and Legion imo.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

1. Warmode: emphasizes the faction imbalance. Cool move to make the game enjoyable for everyone /s

2. Story: made the players of the 2nd most popular Alliance race and 3rd most popular race overall quit in droves. Smart move. /s

3. Art: the environment art is quite breath taking, I agree, but Legion was also very good, have to give credit to that, even tops MoP in that regard. Character art is at an all time low though, with the copy pasting of casting animations between races, this makes me want to puke on the screen (like male human mage has the same casting animations as a female pandaren, or nelves getting worgen rezz animations,what the actual fuck!!) It pretty much makes me not want to look at my characters any longer, which is kinda bad for playing a video game. Additionally, they apparently removed all the signature spell sounds for no reason whatsoever and replaced them with wooden/metallic farts across the board, it made me turn the soundeffects off.

4. Even the devs admit class design is in the gutter..., but I'm sure you know better.

5. The content is ... well, if it entertains you, good for you. But to many, it feels like occupational therapy, not an epic adventure in an epic world, it doesn't seem to feel like well thought through, more like "Here, we gave you something to do, now shut the fuck up". Even Ion admitted they prioritize quantity over quality now (which is sad, really, it's the death of the Blizzard we want and the Blizzard we trusted and loved).

Idk, if you are easy to please and have low standards, in the case of BfA, it's probably a good thing to be painless.
    Or as they say: ignorance is Blizz (pun intended )

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    It's fundamentally different from MoP-era class design. Everything post-WoD deserves to be lumped to gether, though.

Really glad that people who enjoyed Old Demo had their entire spec left in ruins so that newcomers could enjoy the spec.

Subjective? Sure. But you're in the minority. Gripes about class design have been consistently loud since the WoD Beta forums. The backlash has become so bad that they now apparently realize that they screwed up.

Hopefully they'll cater to the majority going forward, and not the minority.
    I hope you realize you have no data about who is with majority and who is in minority right? Vast majority does not post on forum, just plays the game.
    So people complaining about something on forum means nothing.
    Also people were always complaining, not since WoD. I've seen countless class design complaints even before.

Old demo spec WAS ruins, spells clumped together without any meaning. Transformation into demon? wtf. - But yeah it is subjective.

Some people liked new coke. Doesn’t mean they are right

Bfa is undoubtedly the lowest point of wow history