Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spare me the "both sides" bs
    Ive only seen one group do a mass letter writing campaign to try and get one of their pedo buddies off the hook

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    Spare me the "both sides" bs
    Ive only seen one group do a mass letter writing campaign to try and get one of their pedo buddies off the hook
    Well, we already know that a majority of Republicans actually support sexual assault.

https://www.npr.org/about-npr/651750...rett-kavanaugh

"54% of Republicans believe Kavanaugh should be confirmed even if the accusations prove to be true"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Bill Clinton covering his arse

Former president Clinton on Monday issued a statement on new sex trafficking charges against billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein, saying he knew nothing about the “terrible crimes” Epstein is accused of.

“President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York,” the statement from a Clinton spokesperson reads.

“In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation,” the statement adds.
    This is an insanely strange press release. Think about it, he is releasing a statement. A knowledgeable statement about knowing what is going on, and in the same sentence he's denying that he knows whats going on....

I would add that this is such huge massive news there is zero chance that he doesn't know whats going on. Further, there are flight logs that show Clinton flew on the "lolita express" around 26 times. The fact that they are truncating the time frame to 2002-2003 also shows an insane amount of doublespeak.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Nothing in that statement in anyway indicates he knew what was going on.
    yet releasing a statement that knows whats going on.....

Right, it’s public knowledge at this point. Knowing about the biggest news story doesn’t mean you knew what was up 15+ years ago... even if he likely did.
    There is zero chance that he doesn't know about this. It's too big of news And the fact that he flew of Epsteins plane as much as he did, and what Epstein has been accused of, and what Clinton is alleged to have done, means there is no chance that he's not informed. Denying it, at least for me, makes his involvement more plausible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Side bet, how long until this thread is fully people defending "THEIR GUY" while being dead assured the "OTHER GUY" totally is guilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    "Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago as soon as he discovered Epstein had hit on a young girl.

" Lawyer Bradley Edwards, who represented one of the victims of Jeffrey Epstein and said President Trump was the “only” high powered person to help him with his investigation."

"Clinton flew on Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ private jet at least 26 times and this was reported by multiple media outlets in 2016."
    "Epstein had 21 phone numbers for Clinton"

I doubt the left gives a fuck though if Clinton is a pedo. Sad and pathetic.
    Didn't take long. Trump's PR department is in full damage control mode. Meanwhile most Democrats are criticizing Clinton for being connected in the first place. We know Trump took flights on the lolita express and that Trumplestiltskins aren't even willing to criticize their dear god king ever is laughable.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

That’s like claiming someone must have known another person murdered in their home just because the first person visited a few times. There’s zero evidence that there were blinking neon signs that the plane was used for sex trafficking. As such, I’d hesitate to claim simply being on it meant someone knew the entire history of said plane. Fuck, I’ve flown quite a few times. I never magically knew what happened on previous flights by entering the cabin.

Glad to know you think Trump is well aware of this shit though. Clearly he should be impeached.
    What I'm saying is that of course Clinton knows, how could he not. It's been all over the news, and saying he knows nothing about it, is obvious lies. Of course Trump knew about it too. His statement proves that he did as well.

Both of them weaseled their way out of it with making moves against Epstein, which also proves that they knew about. You can't offer the FBI information without knowing anything about it, esp in the case of Bill Clinton.

I hope all of this and all of his clients become public knowledge, and the lot of them get thrown behind bars, current president included. If his clientele list is ever made public, it's probably going to shock everyone into the vast corruption thats at the top of our countries leaders and celebrities.

That said as well, and all conspiracy theories with a certain restaurant aside, this is essentially what it was all about in the 1st place, and that was to bring down people like Epstein and his ilk and his clients.
    Last edited by anyaka21; 2019-07-10 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    We know Trump took flights on the lolita express
    Source? The only mentions of Trump being on the plane I've heard were from Epstein's brother and a Jane Doe.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Testimony in a prior court case indicated that Trump flew at least once on one of the planes Epstein owned and Trump’s phone numbers were in Epstein’s personal phone directory.
    That's Mark Epstein's testimony from 2009.

Brad Edwards, one of Virginia Roberts' attorneys said

"I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."

Edwards also said that it is "obvious" Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein's illicit activity.

Trump was "the only person who picked up the phone and said, 'Let's just talk. I'll give you as much time as you want. I'll tell you what you need to know,' " Edwards said in a 2018 interview on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    That's Mark Epstein's testimony from 2009.

Brad Edwards, one of Virginia Roberts' attorneys said

"I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."

Edwards also said that it is "obvious" Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein's illicit activity.

Trump was "the only person who picked up the phone and said, 'Let's just talk. I'll give you as much time as you want. I'll tell you what you need to know,' " Edwards said in a 2018 interview on YouTube.
    It also stated that Trump was never actually deposed.

Right. Trump is known to lie more than he drinks water. Not sure why you’d hold his cooperation up as anything.
    I don't.

I was looking for statements from Virginia Roberts about Trump. If anyone had dirt on Trump she'd be the one to speak out. She's filed lawsuits against Derschowitz. I look up to her, she's fearless. The only thing I can find are statements from her lawyer which exonerates Trump.

All we know is - he possibly flew on a plane owned by Epstein once . Doesn't mention who he was with, where he was going, when it was etc...
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2019-07-10 at 03:17 AM.

(remember, Trump is accused of raping a kid in the 90’s with Epstein).
    An anonymous source during an election cycle.

If it was true, she's dead now.

Please keep your conspiracy theories to yourself. Trump threatens and pays off lots of people. We have zero evidence he has accusers killed.
    /sarcasm ie.) No one found her story credible

Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven’t The Media Covered It? - Huff Post

- - - Updated - - -

We know Trump took flights on the lolita express

Trump threatens and pays off lots of people.

(remember, Trump is accused of raping a kid in the 90’s with Epstein).
    Please keep your conspiracy theories to yourself.

Trump in 2002:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
    http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    There is no moral high ground. US politics has descended into tribalism. It will soon collapse into civil war. Nothing will be spared.
    The fact that you have bungee jumped off the moral high ground does not prove that it doesn't exist.

You're one of the prime exemplars of people spewing tribalistic nonsense on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Trump in 2002:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
    Was that statement made on video? I swear it's on video but I can't find it. Anyways, I always took that comment as a snidey jab at Epstein.

Was that statement made on video? I swear it's on video but I can't find it. Anyways, I always took that comment as a snidey jab at Epstein.
    Man you are working overtime to defend pedophiles today.

Whether Trump goes to jail or Clinton goes to jail we do know 2 undeniable facts about this case:

1. Trump's labor secretary, Alex Acosta, had the same facts that the SDNY used in the current indictment and Acosta seemed to hand wave Epstein crimes for some explainable reason, which we the public deserve to know.
    2. If it turns out Trump raped under-age children 90 - 100% of Republicans will still support him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Man you are working overtime to defend pedophiles today.
    Good one.

It's a recorded phone interview, listen to his tone of voice when he says "and many of them are on the younger side." Came off as a snidey comment with the context of his inflections. Quote me if I'm wrong.

Barr Won’t Recuse Himself From New Case Against Jeffrey Epstein

Attorney General William Barr won’t recuse himself from involvement in the new charges filed against alleged sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein by federal prosecutors in New York, according to a Justice Department official.

Barr made the decision on Tuesday after consulting with career ethics officials at the department, said the official, who asked not to be identified discussing a sensitive matter.

Barr weighed whether he would have to remove himself from involvement in the case in part because Epstein had previously hired lawyers from the law firm Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Barr served as counsel to the law firm before becoming attorney general.

But Barr has recused himself from any retrospective review of the Justice Department’s decision more than a decade ago letting Epstein avoid prosecution on federal sex-trafficking offenses in Florida and the decades of prison time that he could have faced if convicted.

Labor Secretary Alex Acosta was the top federal prosecutor in southern Florida and approved the widely criticized deal under which Epstein was permitted to plead guilty to two state charges of soliciting a prostitute. He served 13 months in a Florida state prison while being released during the day to conduct business.

Some former federal prosecutors have expressed concern that Barr might interfere in the New York case if he didn’t recuse himself.

While President Donald Trump socialized with Epstein in the past and once called him “a terrific guy,” the president told reporters at the White House Tuesday that he had a falling out with the financier and hasn’t spoken with him in about 15 years. “I was not a fan of his,” he said.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...effrey-epstein

So a few days after saying he'd recuse himself, suddenly he's un-recused.

Hmmmm.

HMMMMMMMM.

Good one.

It's a recorded phone interview, listen to his tone of voice when he says "and many of them are on the younger side." Came off as a snidey comment with the context of his inflections. Quote me if I'm wrong.
    Yes of course, he knows Epstein is a pedo and it's all a big joke to him. They run in the same circles and he thinks nothing is wrong here.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2019-07-10 at 05:35 AM.

Good one.

You understand that makes it worse, right? In a different context you could say he just meant 18 year old girls, but Trump wouldn’t see anything to joke about there, so he meant they were younger.