Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

I really do not like how Method is interrupting their breaks by pulling the boss

Love how virtually everyone in this thread has no idea what Ancient Wards are and how they work, yeah no wonder Limit was getting way better p3s consistently with soaking 4/5 stacks whilst Method was doing 7, it makes the phase a joke as nothing can really kill you unless you fuck up a lot, 4-5 stack soak would never work in the last phase pre nerf or method would also be doing it. Method were tiny bit behind whilst actually playing feasible last phase strat, no wonder.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellger View Post
    Love how virtually everyone in this thread has no idea what Ancient Wards are and how they work, yeah no wonder Limit was getting way better p3s consistently with soaking 4/5 stacks whilst Method was doing 7, it makes the phase a joke as nothing can really kill you unless you fuck up a lot, 4-5 stack soak would never work in the last phase pre nerf or method would also be doing it. Method were tiny bit behind whilst actually playing feasible last phase strat, no wonder.
    That's not true, they were soaking 6 stacks initially and after the nerf they dropped it to 5. They even went up to 7 before that but it ended up being too much. Limit still played it smarter, they got to experience that phase more which was too tight at the time, I'm not sure how Method playing a feasible strat made sense in a phase that no one could really get to... rather practice P3 more.

The result is they're struggling much more in P3 still (could be because of the two healers though). Just to be clear, I'm not biased for any team as I couldn't care less who wins but Limit definitely does seem in the driver seat right now and have more consistency overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellger View Post
    They're just worse.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    At this point I expect Limit 1, that Chinese guild 2.
    Where are the chinese in terms of boss health?

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Where are the chinese in terms of boss health?
    JTH at 51% according to the Redbull stream.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Pieces with 3/3 adds down and a phase 4 pull. AFK-R also 3/3 adds down.
    Limit clearly ahead and then there's a bunch of guilds that could jump up the rankings.
    Last edited by Ultimatt; 2019-07-27 at 01:15 PM.

P1 wipes, so much for progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    P1 wipes, so much for progress.
    Method is just super inconsistant, seem to be praying for that one in a thousand pull where everything just happens to go perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I'm a Baltimore Ravens guy. Which guild is that?
    Club Camel
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

It really seems to me that Limits dps is so much better it's allowing for that 3rd healer with no dps loss. And that makes everything so much cleaner everytime. Massive advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    It really seems to me that Limits dps is so much better it's allowing for that 3rd healer with no dps loss. And that makes everything so much cleaner everytime. Massive advantage.
    THey are still lusting early though, or not?

Is Pieces still raiding btw?

Its quite interesting to watch "world's best players" that play this game for a living making basic mistakes almost 300 pulls in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Its quite interesting to watch "world's best players" that play this game for a living making basic mistakes almost 300 pulls in.
    The quality of the best has took a nose dive since Cata/MoP tbh, a lot of the top players and guilds called it a day and quit. The amount of competitive guilds and players 7-8 years ago was insane compared to today, it's a shame it's dwindled into what it is.

That being said, it's very easy to make a simple mistake after playing for many hours straight. It gets to a point where you never thought you could concentrate so hard on something. For me, that was only with 4-6 hours max, can't imagine playing for 12-18 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    Comparing damage meters directly like that is pretty useless.

When Limit gonna start raiding? Kinda late now, would like to see them after those hotfixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    When Limit gonna start raiding? Kinda late now, would like to see them after those hotfixes.
    They start around 5-6 PM usually. They should be online soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    They start around 5-6 PM usually. They should be online soon.
    Someone said they were starting later today?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Someone said they were starting later today?
    5-6 PM European times.