Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    I guess it doesn't matter what someone says if you just think everything is a lie. He actually explained that log thing further but just looking at your tldr. I dont think you care much.
    I watched it, he did not explain anything besides suggesting something that is so absurd you'd have to be high as fuck to consider it a possibility.
    Its a fact they had public logs by mistake atleast once so its really easy to see what is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsalright View Post
    I watched it, he did not explain anything besides suggesting something that is so absurd you'd have to be high as fuck to consider it a possibility.
    Its a fact they had public logs by mistake atleast once so its really easy to see what is more likely.
    Not sure why you would say its absurd considering all the fucking toxic shit that is happening around the wow raiding scene nowdays.

Not sure why you would say its absurd considering all the fucking toxic shit that is happening around the wow raiding scene nowdays.
    Suggesting the owner of warcraftlogs is leaking logs to other guilds when there was literally public logs (by mistake) from limit during BoD is absurd, yes.

Suggesting the owner of warcraftlogs is leaking logs to other guilds when there was literally public logs (by mistake) from limit during BoD is absurd, yes.
    max said its been happening multiple tiers. Like I said, you have made your opinion already so this is pointless.

max said its been happening multiple tiers. Like I said, you have made your opinion already so this is pointless.
    Ill take proof for atleast one of these cases over empty words for aparently multiple, cheers.

Ill take proof for atleast one of these cases over empty words for aparently multiple, cheers.
    Not that it really makes that much of a difference, same as streaming, but you can check the post kill vods where multiple method players say they had access to limit’s logs.

Max talking in his stream about this race. Someone outside the guild has leaked links to Limits logs for all 3 races. Pretty huge considering everything.
    Why don’t they use private logging? No one outside the guild on WCL can access the logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    Not that it really makes that much of a difference, same as streaming, but you can check the post kill vods where multiple method players say they had access to limit’s logs.
    As written above, that was said after limit had public logs by accident during BoD.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboblaat View Post
    Why don’t they use private logging? No one outside the guild on WCL can access the logs.
    Its actually not that difficult to view private logs if you know what you are doing and are good with computer programming.

That site's security is a joke.. Its easily hackable.

Nowadays? As if the wow raiding scene wasn't always a toxic shitpile? The only difference now is that there's only one relevant guild instead of a few contenders.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    As written above, that was said after limit had public logs by accident during BoD.
    He also said something about and not quoting because i was 3/4ths asleep that they put in fake logs as well on the site but got back to them where they actually where at or something a long those lines...

I mean streaming your raid one doesnt really need to see logs you can simply re-watch the video and get probably more information than a log would ever provide so long as they are streaming logs are almost a moot point.

Not saying there isnt any vaulable info in logs but maybe less of a point now that they stream. Also streaming comms which method didnt do either which gives valuable strat info etc.

Max just seems like he's incapable of handling losing to Method well at all.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zyniker View Post
    Max just seems like he's incapable of handling losing to Method well at all.
    Id say he handled it as expected for any sport event... Anyone in any big game losing its always going to be a struggle. Look at the Superbowl postgame for example when they talk to the losing team.

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Id say he handled it as expected for any sport event... Anyone in any big game losing its always going to be a struggle. Look at the Superbowl postgame for example when they talk to the losing team.
    Accusing them or someone else of stealing the playbook (logs) isn't being a really sore loser?

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Accusing them or someone else of stealing the playbook (logs) isn't being a really sore loser?
    Considering all method had to do was turn on twitch to watch them live stealing playbook would happen none the less, but I think you read into it way way too far. I didnt get any perception that he blamed method specifically and i cannot mind read so nobody knows what goes on in anothers head, but perception i got was that somehow they got logs and his point is being upset how it happened if it was somebody inside limit or 3rd party hacking warcraft logs to give it to method or someone who codes for warcraft logs leaking the logs. Sounded like it happend far more than 1 one mistake of leaving logs public for a couple bosses on 1 tier.

If i hacked warcraftlogs and emailed sco the top 5 guilds logs and said enjoy go win WF.. Do you think sco would be like FU and delete the logs? lol.. Of course not he would read though them and use them to his advantage... Infact any guild would so as such name one that wouldnt
    Last edited by js3915; 2019-08-01 at 06:13 PM.

He said individual Method players have confirmed that they do have access to Limit's logs. And he said that while Method players were in his stream.

It what Max said is false, it'd be pretty easy for Method to come out and say that he's lying. I doubt he's going to leave himself exposed like that for something that can be very easily contradicted by Method.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
    He said individual Method players have confirmed that they do have access to Limit's logs. And he said that while Method players were in his stream.

It what Max said is false, it'd be pretty easy for Method to come out and say that he's lying. I doubt he's going to leave himself exposed like that for something that can be very easily contradicted by Method.
    Or maybe he just lies and say stupid things and they dont wanna come out and feed the attention diva ....

He was answering peoples questions not going on rant like most of the Method players did on Limit even after they had won.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJordanMK View Post
    Or maybe he just lies and say stupid things and they dont wanna come out and feed the attention diva ....
    That would be strange, because they themselves have indulged in attention diva behaviour.

See: Sco's tweet on Redbull

also

Josh's entire existence.

Limit fans are so much fun, lol