Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Oh, so because they lost in WoD that doesn't count in your mind? Confirmation bias at it's finest lol
    Of course it does, you were cherry picking data and now you're cherry picking my posts. How can you compare the strongest roster to a severely weakened one? Method hovered around the same performance for pretty much the whole time, whereas Paragon dipped big time due to roster loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    The only thing inflated is your attempt at downplaying method's achievements with stupid statements and comparisons.

Thats like saying in any sport or competition any following dominant generation is just worse than the previous one because the previous one doesn't compete any more.
    I'm not downplaying anything, maybe you should try reading my posts properly? If you think they're stupid then you don't understand them properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Calling out idiots for what they are is not toxic.
    in 2019 it is, so is pointing out when people are wrong and offering advice on how to fix that problem.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    It should also be noted that Method was obviously not at their peak competing against Paragon. They really started to take off after Ensidia disbanded and they became the top English speaking eu guild. In Firelands progression they actually had a roster of exactly 25 and had trouble raiding and adjusting their comp. In Dragon Soul, right after the Ensidia disband, they finished within an hour of Paragon.

I’m not sure why I’m arguing this, I’m a Paragon fan over Method any day, but to me the facts speak for themselves and it’s hard to argue that Method’s body of work is far far stronger. Then also beat Paragon in WoD.
    That's entirely fine, it may be that Method's roster today is far stronger than they were. Though for the purpose of asserting who was the better guild between the two at the time they both raided against each other we can only refer to factual data we have since we don't know what Paragon would be like today.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    You're clueless.
    They came back from the 10man casual stuff to do 20mans, got beat twice, then quit.
    Only one that's clueless is you. They came back with 10 man due to barely any players, trying playing and then quit because 10 and 25 couldn't be compared directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
    So, like, you are actually legitimately stupid. And thankfully, I have wowprogress to help me show that to you.

Method killed Queen's Court on July 18, at 15:12
    Limit killed Queen's Court on July 18, at 19:45

Method killed Queen's Court 4.5 hours ahead of Limit.

Limit killed Zakul on July 20, at 17:52
    Method killed Zakul on July 21, at 19:59

Are you following me so far?

Here's where it gets interesting.

If, Limit played on EU and started at the same time as Method, Limit would have killed Queen's Court at July 18, 19:45 + 16 hours. So their Court kill would have been on July 19, at 11:45. And then you add the time difference between their Court kill and their Zakul kill to find out where they would have been on an EU server. There was 46 hours in between their Court kill and their Zakul kill. If we add 46 hours to July 19, 11:45, we'd get a Zakul kill at July 21, 9:45. 10 hours ahead of Method, assuming they were both on an EU server. There was no 16 hour headstart advantage at that point
    I'm glad I can finally get the confirmation that you are completely braindead. Post anything you want and it will not negate the fact that Limit were able to raid for 16 hours more on all bosses, thus having a 16 hour advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by amaze123 View Post
    Honestly it does not seem like Limit is close to a kill right now. They probably need another round of gear or swap to 2 healers and reprogress the entire fight.
    Good point, I agree. I just think Limit had the golden opportunity to make some adjustments while the competition was sleeping to close the gap, and mix in a short "clear our minds" break and get back after it. Instead they took a full nights sleep. The last 4 hours of their stream last night was a disaster focus wise. The RL was talking to his twitch chat, messing with his music, and their comms were full of non-raid chatter. Unfortunately in the end, they just didn't have what it take to bring it home mentally.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some people in this thread that should apply to play the new Mr. Fantastic cause they are stretching
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Who mentioned Classic and TBC? Classes are pruned, it's not a made up argument at all, it's a completely legit one made by former hardcore raiders who are shocked at how easy and straight forward classes are to play nowadays.
    Nice. I've raided on a somewhat hardcore level with Scrubbusters yet I dont share that opinion. Does that make me wrong? Are the opinions of your select hc raiders enough to equal what is true? Im sure your answer is yes.

Abilities has been removed. But classes aren"t the easiest to play now than before. As long as classes has more than one button to press, they will never be the most simple to play in terms of class history.

Whiners gonna whine.

You forgot to present the opinions you use as evidence, by the way. Do also remember that heroic raiders are a severe minority in this game and their opinions doesn't dictate how things were or should've been any more than that of the most casual players.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    They came back with 10 man
    Yeah they "came back with 10 man" and got spanked cause Method was 20man.
    Omega
    They got old and lost, simple as that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Oh yes, definitely true. But would you not agree that encounters are made easier if classes are able to be played at a higher level? Which is what easier gameplay allows to happen, as there is less to trip up on in terms of rotations and abilities.
    Irrelevant. Encounter difficulty heavily outweighs any spec changes.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only one that's clueless is you. They came back with 10 man due to barely any players, trying playing and then quit because 10 and 25 couldn't be compared directly.

I'm glad I can finally get the confirmation that you are completely braindead. Post anything you want and it will not negate the fact that Limit were able to raid for 16 hours more on all bosses, thus having a 16 hour advantage.
    You might want to consider to stop posting here.
    Hi

Blah blah blah, I don't expect anything more from you after I produced the numbers to show where and how you were wrong. You're more than welcome to give me some of your own math to counter what I said, but I'm not going to hold my breath in anticipation. Peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where have I cherry picked? Stop lying
    You should have your own cherry forest

7+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to Method for getting the World First Azshara It seems like they found the tactic that worked and really gave it their all. 2 healing that fight seems insane, so that they managed to do it is really impressive, like back to 1 healing Garrosh impressive xD

When it comes to the race between Limit and Method, it just seems like Method found the better strat. This has little to do with hours avalible(16 hours ahead) or difference in how they prepared, but just in execution of strategy development. Once again, we see that Method makes the right bets when it comes to dealing with very hard bosses and finding tactics to deal with those bosses.

That said, i would be very surprised if Azshara does not recieve a HUGE nerf in the coming months, as 2 healing the fight does not seem intended and that the DPS requirement seems VERY high for non-WF guilds.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Actually, I've scored more hockey goals in my own backyard than anyone else in the world. Therefore I must be the best hockey player, regardless if I played against anyone or not.

Am I doing this right?
    People confuse "best" with "most of x". Judging by your post, i'm pretty sure Gretzky is better at you at hockey, but I base that entirely on the fact that you never played a game in the NHL. Method and Paragon played in the same game, but comparing the two is like comparing Wayne Gretzky with Jaromir Jagr(but in a reverse timeline). Gretzky has scored more goals but is he a better hockey player(who knows?). Some argue he's the best, while others argue that Jagr is the better. Each side has their point, but you can only compare them when they both were active at the same time. And even then they had different parameters that makes a comparison pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Nice. I've raided on a somewhat hardcore level with Scrubbusters yet I dont share that opinion. Does that make me wrong? Are the opinions of your select hc raiders enough to equal what is true? Im sure your answer is yes.

Abilities has been removed. But classes aren"t the easiest to play now than before. As long as classes has more than one button to press, they will never be the most simple to play in terms of class history.

Whiners gonna whine.

You forgot to present the opinions you use as evidence, by the way. Do also remember that heroic raiders are a severe minority in this game and their opinions doesn't dictate how things were or should've been any more than that of the most casual players.
    Of course not, I wouldn't say "I'm a hardcore raider so anything I say is fact", because in truth, there is a lot of casual players who are indeed very good but simply can't dedicate the time to raiding. Hardcore raiders was the wrong thing to say, more like players of a higher skill level, imo.

I would completely disagree, I think classes are very easy compared to before (disregarding Shadow Bolt spamming days and so on, obviously). If you disagree then that's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, you're just a troll. Fair dos.
    The pot calling the kettle black, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
    Blah blah blah, I don't expect anything more from you after I produced the numbers to show where and how you were wrong. You're more than welcome to give me some of your own math to counter what I said, but I'm not going to hold my breath in anticipation. Peace.
    Yeah, you clearly don't understand how time works and think that if you kill bosses quick then 16 hours just disappears into thin air. Shame you can't admit you're wrong. I'd sue the school you went to if I were you, or maybe look into how time goes by and how minutes and hours work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Yeah they "came back with 10 man" and got spanked cause Method was 20man.
    Omega
    They got old and lost, simple as that.
    Yeah, they obliterated Method.

Simple as that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Irrelevant. Encounter difficulty heavily outweighs any spec changes.
    But encounters would be made easier if all the classes were played at a higher level...

Uunat and Kj are hardest bosses so far,nothing tops those 2. Azshara and Jaina are Blackhand level of difficulty.

i was traveling so couldnt really keep track of progression

when i was watching they were struggling around 60% with 2 healers what did they do to get that extra 60% off? some tactics or just good plays?
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Limit went to the very last second they can go in the fight, and HOLY SHIT their strat is sooooo much worse its not even funny.