Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Vluggedaafie View Post
    Anyway I hope this 2 way event keeps being pushed in the FUTURE its much better than having a monopolised position by one group.
    Monopolized? What exactly has method done to prevent other guilds from doing their own events as well?

Summary of changes of the day:

Queen Azshara

Increased the time to complete Phase 3 to 180 seconds (was 120 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
    Fixed an issue that caused the first Overzealous Hulk to spawn with more health than intended in all difficulties.
    Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Titan Console extra action button to not appear during Phase 4 on all difficulties.
    Titanic Machinations now alter the power of Ancient Wards and Wards of Power at a rate of 16 per second (was 21 per second) on Mythic difficulty.
    Queen Azshara's minions Berserk at the beginning of Phase 4 of the encounter on Mythic difficulty. Phase 3 now ends automatically after 3 minutes (was 2 minutes).
    Last edited by Poizo; 2019-07-26 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Monopolized? What exactly has method done to prevent other guilds from doing their own events as well?
    Nothing but red bull gives the other guilds a podium, which is why they (read method ) badmouthed red bull in that twitlonger.

Edit : actually having 2 podia is great, right?
    Last edited by Vluggedaafie; 2019-07-26 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Yeah, I'm not trying to belittle Scripe by any means here. He is clearly the MVP of Method, and probably the most skilled RL in wow currently.

I'm just saying that the old Method (of MoP and WoD) were quite a level above the current crop. I don't know if you played wow back then but I just re-watched Method's WF kill of Lei'shen, Archimonde, Sha of Fear and Serenity's world 2nd Gul'dan (where kuznam was actually healing), and I recommend you watch them too. They players they had back then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMRAox_qCUU&
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb1GkVpR6Rs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx6ipbVOWvY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-7g8dNDo7A

I don't think these fights were all that easier compared to today's encounters.

Edit: this was by no means a list of favourite kill videos, but just a few random ones.
    I don't know if the old Method was quite a level above the current crop, that's honestly hard to compare (we don't have any metric to compare except the eye impression). About the difficulty, I was talking about the difficulty from a RL standpoint (because I feel like fights become more and more complex, more and' more hectic, with more and more things to call/figure). Maybe that's just an impression.

And I do know all the vids (just rewatched the Blackhand fight yesterday).
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2019-07-26 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vluggedaafie View Post
    Nothing but red bull gives the other guilds a podium, which is why they (read method ) badmouthed red bull in that twitlonger.

Edit : actually having 2 podia is great, right?
    WoW WF race is then the only Event in esports thats hosted by multiple different channels. If you watch whatever else event in any other esport you will never see more than 1 channel hosting it. This is not good - its stupid.

Kinda agree with u
    I think the method in Wod has the best raid roaster all the time. They were at a different level compared to all other guilds at that time. Sadly it didn’t last long, so many good players stepped down from hard core raiding for world first since the disband into Serenity

Aladya Berrek kuznam pottm noxe kreps

Third healer and they managed to do a significant progress. Who would've ever thought. They wasted way too many pulls with trying with this double healer strat.

Quote Originally Posted by Myuer View Post
    Third healer and they managed to do a significant progress. Who would've ever thought. They wasted way too many pulls with trying with this double healer strat.
    Not really, they switched as soon as the update came in. They did have to adapt some things for 3-healing, but they still got to practice the mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by rodicboxer View Post
    Aladya Berrek kuznam pottm noxe kreps
    It's so misleading to rank these players, all you know of them is from kill videos where obviously everything goes right. That's why so many people idolize those players.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    WoW WF race is then the only Event in esports thats hosted by multiple different channels. If you watch whatever else event in any other esport you will never see more than 1 channel hosting it. This is not good - its stupid.

If you have one channel you are forced to consume that content.
    For example one channel runs an ad 100% when you open it and the other one doesnt.
    Which is great because it gives me options.

not really, The Finnish Broadcasting Company has hosted CS:GO and Starcraft II events since 2014, even on TV channels. I'm sure many else are hosting them as well.

No. The LoL biggest competitions are hosted by different channels, in english, spanish, russian, german, french, korean...

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    No. The LoL biggest competitions are hosted by different channels, in english, spanish, russian, german, french, korean...
    Ye, but one organization hosting it.......... i dont mean same channel in different languages.

Quote Originally Posted by Myuer View Post
    There was no way they could beat the 2-minute add enrage timer with 3 healers. Within 30 minutes of the nerf coming in, they added the healer back. They didn't waste any time, really.

Ye, but one organization hosting it.......... i dont mean same channel in different languages.
    I see what you mean but it's not technically the same channels. Some organizations not owned by the distributor of the game can acquire the broadcasting rights. It's not "Riot channel in language X, Rio channel in language Y".

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most FGC events run over multiple channels. Dota2 events can run over multiple channels with different companies because Valve allows whoever wants to to stream and commentate the matches.

No, different channels are hosting the e-sport events. It's like Olympic games; the broadcasting signal is distributed to different channels around the world and they make their own studio with commentators etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Phase4 seems even worse lmao, seems like the most difficult boss tuning wise ever. At this point it's waiting for the next nerf, the timing of it will be incredibly (or better said; too) important for who wins this.

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Phase4 seems even worse lmao, seems like the most difficult boss tuning wise ever. At this point it's waiting for the next nerf, the timing of it will be incredibly (or better said; too) important for who wins this.
    Its weekend. So most likely a couple days without changes. Brutal for these guilds.

It seems like every % of Phase 4 needs to be individually practiced, there's no way she's dying this weekend.

I imagine both Method & Limit won't be able to keep up the 16-hour raids, and then the Asians just take over, lol.