Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The dude is a con man and a liar. I have no doubts he worked at Area 51 and saw some top secret and classified shit, but it wasn't aliens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post
    Obviously i don't HAVE to believe everything he says, i don't have to do anything. I do believe him however.

I didn't ask you to fix anything in a patronising way so please refrain from doing that.

If you think he's full of shit that's up to you.

Let's say aliens did crash land on earth and the super government have them and then someone blabbed about it, all means would be used to discredit that person.

If he is lying then hes a tremendous liar.

Seems pretty odd though how as soon as he was talking about it literally within the documentary the FBI showed up, about 40 of them.
    There are things called coincidences. The dude was selling illegal things on his website. That is interstate crimes, which would involve the FBI.

The dude claimed to be at MIT when he was enrolled in a junior college in California at the exact same time frame. He can't name one of his professors from MIT or Cal Berkley(I believe this is the other school he claims to have a Masters from), and the one guy he does name, just so happened to be from the JuCo he attended. He is a fraud that has been discredited many time before this documentary. There is no reason to believe him at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Yes, I watched it few days ago. Usually, people do something when they lie but this man, he seems like as if you have asked him what time is it and he replied it politely. Since he said during 70s or 80s that there was this hand scanner which turned out to be real years later, I wonder if that triangle cubic shit he explained will turn out to be real as well...

One thing is sure, no one can claim we are alone or we are not alone. You either believe it or you don't. I know that I definitely believe we are not.
    Well yeah, so the guy worked in a secret lab and saw or worked on stuff that came to light many years later. That doesn't make up for all the lies that have discredited him.

I watched the Joe Rogan podcast with him and it was pretty good. I think he thinks he is telling the truth which could mean a few things. The universe does not just have us in it, it is statistically impossible for us to be the only life with how infinitely vast the known universe is not taking into account the first outer waves of the universe that we no longer see which is much much older then all that we can currently see.

How do you know it's a lie? Problem I have with people claiming it is a lie is that I have been many times accused of the same. I tell something, people tell me I bullshit, I try to convince them otherwise - doesn't work, they think I lie. Eventually, I don't explain anything and just bother about my own business. Can't complain. It has put me in higher competence hierarchy.
    Dude, He fucking stated he has two master's degrees from MIT and Cal-Berkley. Both schools have no evidence of him ever attending. He could not name one professor that taught him at MIT. The one professor he did name, that he claimed was at MIT, was a JuCo professor in Cali. He attended and graduated only from a a JuCo. Right there he has no credibility. Lying on something so easily verifiable. This isn't about people not believing in aliens visiting us, which is ridiculous, but the easily verifiable lies, and very broad and vague answers he gives to the simplest of questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I watched the Joe Rogan podcast with him and it was pretty good. I think he thinks he is telling the truth which could mean a few things. The universe does not just have us in it, it is statistically impossible for us to be the only life with how infinitely vast the known universe is not taking into account the first outer waves of the universe that we no longer see which is much much older then all that we can currently see.
    Statistically improbable, not impossible. That is based on some broad assumptions like earth like planets are common, yet we don't find that many.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Dude, He fucking stated he has two master's degrees from MIT and Cal-Berkley. Both schools have no evidence of him ever attending. He could not name one professor that taught him at MIT. The one professor he did name, that he claimed was at MIT, was a JuCo professor in Cali. He attended and graduated only from a a JuCo. Right there he has no credibility. Lying on something so easily verifiable. This isn't about people not believing in aliens visiting us, which is ridiculous, but the easily verifiable lies, and very broad and vague answers he gives to the simplest of questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Statistically improbable, not impossible. That is based on some broad assumptions like earth like planets are common, yet we don't find that many.
    There would definitely be more life out there considering how common carbon alone is, we may not recognize certain types of life either so that is also a hurdle.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    There would definitely be more life out there considering how common carbon alone is, we may not recognize certain types of life either so that is also a hurdle.
    True, I am not doubting the possibility. There is no guarantee. All the equations and theories are based on what we know today. Which is very little and based on a lot of assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post

Let's say aliens did crash land on earth and the super government have them and then someone blabbed about it, all means would be used to discredit that person.

If he is lying then hes a tremendous liar.
    Here is one way you can always smell BS. Its simple, very simple. Is it up on netflix and is Still on netflix? Yes? Then its BS.

You see, the government wouldn't discredit him. They wouldn't need to. If he was onto something in this documentary, then they would have ensured it was never finished, let alone put onto netflix.

"But that one guy leaked lots of info!". You're right, he did. How did he do it? Quickly and through multiple websites all at once. Not taking months to write, film, edit and then release a documentary film. All of this while "being under watch by the FBI" for the secrets hes uncovering.

There ya have it. One very simple way to uncover the fact that this is a lie. The mere fact that it exists and is on netflix is the proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Was considering watching this, after reading here what kind of a nutjob he is. I'll probably pass this one up, enough conspiracy theorist around would probably end up feeling dumber after watching it.
    Your loss, it's very interesting and a superb documentary. I definitely believe him also. Not hard to believe some of the stuff he says with how big the universe is and how screwed up the governments are and what lengths they're willing to go to, they have ridiculous power and are able to influence pretty much everything.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Even people who presumably want to believe this nonsense acknowledge that the FBI raid had nothing to do with his claims about aliens.
    If the FBI were going to raid someone to threaten them because they are talking about __________ that they didn't want known you really think they would put that in the search warrant? Not that I believe him or anything, I just find it funny that you think they would have gotten a search warrant with "scareing some dude into keeping quiet" written on it.

Also I'm sure if this guy was legit and they were worried about him, he woulda been dead years ago.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2019-07-12 at 10:07 PM.

There was a couple times watching the documentary on Netflix that I noticed his eye twitched after being asked if he was full of it.

Maybe I've seen to much Lie to Me, but isn't involuntary twitches a pretty big indicator the person is lying?

I don't like the artsy stuff in this documentary at all. I think they take away a lot from the actual story. Anyone interested in this documentary you will be better off watching the Joe Rogan podcast with Bob Lazar.

It's very easy to be skeptical about Bob, but even if you consider him a con man a few things don't quite add up.

For instance the Feds made sure to discredit him totally even went as far as deleting Bob's birth certificate from existence. You think if the Feds wanted to discredit you, deleting your school records would be a big deal!? Erasing his degrees from MIT and Cal Tech was probably one of the easier things for them to do.

Had the Feds just made him disappear it would have gave him credibility and turned him into a martyr but completely discredit the guy and make him look like a nutjob or a conman was the easier route for them to go.

They even deleted the records of him ever working at Los Alamos but then that journalist from Vegas found a phone book with his name listed as an employee there from a few years back. Several other stuff from his time at S4 came to light 30 years later. Like the security clearance employee, the ID machine they used which he had described that the facility used. Element 115 being discovered 20 years later. The guy has a lot going FOR and AGAINST him.

One other big thing to consider is Bob has never made any money from his story. However a lot of the skeptics who are trying to discredit him via books have cashed in. If he was a jerk just messing around with people he would be all over the $$.

Bottom line I think completely dismissing his story for the sake of being skeptical is foolish.
    Last edited by Shefu; 2019-07-13 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    If the FBI were going to raid someone to threaten them because they are talking about __________ that they didn't want known you really think they would put that in the search warrant? Not that I believe him or anything, I just find it funny that you think they would have gotten a search warrant with "scareing some dude into keeping quiet" written on it.

Also I'm sure if this guy was legit and they were worried about him, he woulda been dead years ago.
    So I'm supposed to believe he's so important that they'd concoct an entire homicide investigation just so they could raid his business, but he's not important enough to just get rid of entirely?

The problem with conspiracy theorists like this is that anything and everything can be incorporated into the conspiracy. They like to talk about convenient coincidences, but that's the biggest one of them all.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2019-07-13 at 12:55 AM.

I watched him on some of the Joe Rogan clips, but I've heard the documentary was terrible because of the director. In the end I doubt we'll ever know one way or another if he's lying or being truthful, state of the world, I don't expect the government to come clean if they do know something.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So I'm supposed to believe he's so important that they'd concoct an entire homicide investigation just so they could raid his business, but he's not important enough to just get rid of entirely?

The problem with conspiracy theorists like this is that anything and everything can be incorporated into the conspiracy. They like to talk about convenient coincidences, but that's the biggest one of them all.
    No, I even say in that very post you quoted that if he was legit he probably would have been killed off years ago. My point was nobody would put "trying to get a guy to shut up" on their search warrant.

10+ Year Old Account
    This documentary is just government propaganda to perpetuate the UN hoax that outer space exists. Just like all those "faked the moon landing" people; they're just perpetuating the myth that the moon exists.

Wake up, sheeple!

I see your "crazy" and raise you "EXTRA CRAZY!"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

So that is good enough for you? What about part that his house has been raided by "feds" couple of times? You do not consider that universities can be told by very same "feds" to act dumb as he never attended them for very good reasons?

Sure. It is very verifiable lie.
    Few problems. First, telling universities to play dumb would literally accomplish nothing to prove that he is lieing. Second, they raided him due to illegal drugs he was selling. Third, he has a documentary on Netflix for crying out loud! I mean, come on. The absurdity of saying "yeah, the FBI are all over that guy and have raided his house!" while also watching him release that is just off the charts. Yeah, hes such a threat that they let him make a documentary, edit it, write it, research it and then put it up on netflix for all the world to see.

No. If he was that much of a threat that they feds went to the trouble of trying to get universities to lie about him, they would have ensured he released nothing at all and to tell netflix to play dumb and to block his attempts.

That is how you know its all bs. Because if he was truly on to something, the sheer amount of time he spent able to freely make it is enough to ensure that anyone could have stepped in and shut it down. Not to mention that it wouldn't be on netflix of all places.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Your loss, it's very interesting and a superb documentary. I definitely believe him also. Not hard to believe some of the stuff he says with how big the universe is and how screwed up the governments are and what lengths they're willing to go to, they have ridiculous power and are able to influence pretty much everything.
    I'm not losing out on anything other than another conspiracy theory to compensate for something or distract one self of their mundane lives or misery.

Yes it is very hard to believe some stuff since it assume you to accept several things without any proof to build a basis for even more bullshit

So that is good enough for you? What about part that his house has been raided by "feds" couple of times? You do not consider that universities can be told by very same "feds" to act dumb as he never attended them for very good reasons?

Sure. It is very verifiable lie.
    Dude was selling questionable and illegal items across state lines. That would bring in the feds. Occom's razor dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Some unusual facts that you missed in that show is that:
    1. Universities claimed that he was not there, yet they found a paper evidence he was there.
    2. No one claimed he is selling illegal drugs. That's you just shitting on whole thing because its easier. In matter of fact, I am not sure how can you paint that paint of illegal drugs on someone who is not problematic at all.
    3. He claimed that hand sensor existed in 1980 only to be proven 20 years later to be true.
    4. He knew he can say things that he cannot prove because if it turns out to be true, just like that hand scanner, everyone will know who said it first.
    5. There are evidence of feds raiding his house, for whatever the reason. One of them it might as well be because he is a chemist to check for drugs as you say, all though I am not sure how that adds up to the hand scanner story but you are right, it wouldn't be on Netflix at all if he said something exposing.

Issue I have with your kind of replies is that you chose a side. It's either or. I simply call it "it's undefined" or simply not good enough. I wouldn't call him a liar simply based on that.
    1. There is no paper evidence of him attending any college other that Pierce JuCo.
    2. He was selling Kratom after it became illegal to sell.
    3. No one is denying he worked on or knew of secrete projects.
    5. Which is exactly why the feds raiding his house is a non story.

Okay. Case closed. He is a fucking liar.
    You can believe what you want. The mountain of evidence against him is astronomical.

"You can believe what you want" is something that Bob Lazar said as well. I fully agree with the statement.
    But don't get up set if people think you are an idiot for believing something that goes against all known evidence and siding with a known liar and someone who has been discredited.