257 54.80%
  • Hero!!! FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!

134 28.57%
  • I want to be different, its Time Warp, Drums etc

78 16.63%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "Haste CD, plz"

We all come from the same pool of warcraft nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    W A R
    D R U M S
    i've got 3 drummer friends that are about to be inspired AF

OT i've always said "pop hero"
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    wow you let everyone on the internet know you hate something mainstream. You so edgy and cool. Am amazed !!!

i hate it because it tastes like shit. get the fuck over yourself.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuOfUluru View Post
    Pretty sure even the alliance calls it lust most of the time.
    No, we call it hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    Choose wisely...
    Bloodlust, regardless of wether it's Horde, Alliance, Shaman, Hunter, Mage or drums.

Bloodlust and nothing else......except maybe just Lust.

Also, the addon is called WhoLusted, not WhoHeroed --> https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/wholusted
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2019-07-15 at 06:53 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I call it Bloodlust on Aliance and Heroism on Horde, to show off that I am an experienced player who plays on both sides, and also to piss off or confuse my raid member.

I call it Timewarp or Hysteria in raids with people from both factions, so I always look like the biggest smug asshole in the party.

It's bloodlust, as Alliance shinyboiz didn't even have shaman class back in the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    I call it Timewarp or Hysteria in raids with people from both factions, so I always look like the biggest smug asshole in the party.
    Which game are you playing?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    It's bloodlust, as Alliance shinyboiz didn't even have shaman class back in the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Only Horde had Shamans and they were the only class with it so it's Bloodlust.
    For the 80th time in this thread.. Lust was introduced in TBC when both factions had shamans. Trying to look cool doesn't work when you don't know what you're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Which game are you playing?
    Guilds with players who play on both sides

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone on the aussie realms just call it Lust for horde and Hero for alliance.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    Usually people just say bloodlust independent of faction or class, and everybody gets what it is about.
    Me, I don't really care. Call it Time Warp, Heroism, Ancient Hysteria (sp?), whatever. My friends usually just say "pop BL" or something like that.
    I mean yeah, this. The original skill was Bloodlust, so therefore the original name is also Bloodlust regardless of faction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    For the 80th time in this thread.. Lust was introduced in TBC when both factions had shamans. Trying to look cool doesn't work when you don't know what you're talking about
    Technically Bloodlust is a reference to the WC3 Orc unit though, and Heroism is an Allianceified version of it. So no, you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Bloodlust is a thing since Warcraft II and III buddy... And it WAS INDEED exclusive to ogres (non-faction) and shamans (Horde only).

Quote Originally Posted by Yes but actually no View Post
    It's bloodlust, it's based off the rts game ability bloodlust a horde ability from ogre magi in wc2 and then shaman in wc3.

It also doesn't matter what you call it, if your only option of it is a mage they won't cast it no matter what you call it.

It wasn't in vanilla, specifically because shaman weren't on the alliance.
    It wasn't in vanilla because it wasn't in vanilla because shaman didn't learn it until 70.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuOfUluru View Post
    Pretty sure even the alliance calls it lust most of the time.
    We are horde and often call it hero

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    It wasn't in vanilla because it wasn't in vanilla because shaman didn't learn it until 70.
    They didn't learn it until 70 because the alliance didn't get shamans until tbc therefore they couldn't give bloodlust to a single faction, what part of this is hard for you to grasp so much that you so had to quote me?

Quote Originally Posted by Yes but actually no View Post
    They didn't learn it until 70 because the alliance didn't get shamans until tbc therefore they couldn't give bloodlust to a single faction, what part of this is hard for you to grasp so much that you so had to quote me?
    Your argument is that no shaman had lust in vanilla because it was a Horde-only race and that wouldn't have been fair? Way to make an argument that cannot be proven. You do realize by your logic they shouldn't have given any powerful buffs to paladins because Horde couldn't have them? Here's some reading on the subject for you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

10+ Year Old Account
    It's bloodlust since ogre mage abilisty in wc2 (don't remeber if ability was present in wc1)

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Your argument is that no shaman had lust in vanilla because it was a Horde-only race and that wouldn't have been fair? Way to make an argument that cannot be proven. You do realize by your logic they shouldn't have given any powerful buffs to paladins because Horde couldn't have them? Here's some reading on the subject for you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance
    The only argument is you looking for one. Fuck off.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's Heroism. Why would anyone NOT want to do something heroic, and prefer to have lust in their blood, is beyond me. Also, people that call for Timewarp or drums have a special place in hell for them, like the ones that say "toon" instead of character as if we're watching a cartoon show. Or say "DD" (damage dealer) instead of DPS