Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    For me, it's even more simple than that. Wow feels fun again because I can fly.

No flying = no fun
    Flying = fun

I understand that not everyone has the same experience. But for me, it's really just that simple. I've been having a blast since I could blast off again!

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Since 8.2 launched i havent stopped for a second.
    There is just so many things to do and to farm.
    I'll argue this is the best patch we have ever seen in WoW history in terms of keeping us busy. Do you agree?

My example (so you dont say im lying):
    - Did Nazjatar every single day and farmed 500 pearls so far and unlocked the rank 3 essense of Lucid Dreams.
    - Farmed the 100 000 Honor achieve for the rank 4 pvp essenses.
    - Did some rated arenas with randoms to farm 1000 rating for rank 2 PvP essense

I didnt even had time to do my mythic+ key...and is almost reset day in europe.
    I pretty much had to ignore Mechagon reputation because it would be too much for me.
    So im completely ignoring one entire zone...and i still have so many things to do everyday...essenses to farm.

In terms of "keeping us busy"...is this the best patch we've ever seen?
    Sure.. there is alot of things to do. They arent fun tho.
    I was burnt out really fast with this patch farming nazjatar for pearls and benthic-gear for my alts.
    Did a bunch of mythics. Sure.. i havent tried the raid yet but i just doesnt look interesting.

So basically nothing interesting to do.

Kind of sucks because i really want a game to play but cant seem to find anything interesting atm. Wish i had your enthusiasm for wow still.

Question? How long have you been playing wow?
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2019-07-15 at 10:35 PM.

cant stop addicted to the rare hunt.

NPCScan says im gonna win big

Choose not a life of QQing

Distant cousin of timeless isle

Personally I feel there is too much "busy bee" content in this patch, which isnt inherently a bad thing, but I am completely overwhelmed with the amount of stuff to do. Havent been able to muster the effort to go through it on any alts yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Really enjoying it, hit 57 on my neck for that sweet sweet stamina, raids fun enjoyed Azshara last night outside of the 'tIlTiNg LoS iSsUeS'.

Have rank 3 of my essences I was chasing, easy as a healer only needed Lucid and my rustbolt+ ankoan exalted reps.

Now that i'm exalted I feel I have a little extra time so knocked out some arena and might work on my druid a tad ready to M+

Love being able to keep myself so busy and especially the first few weeks just being excited to log on for something other than raid.
    Thats some serious busy work...im only revered with Ankoan and i was so happy when the follower gave me the toy to transform in one pretty cool

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    There isn't too much content, there is too much repetition.
    This.. we are just repeating the same thing over and over again. Dont want to be that guy.. but honestly we are back at grinding our asses off for minimal rewards..
    I dont have time to come back everyday in Nazjatar to get 3/3 seaweed which is pread to much ffs.

Sorry I just have a completely differrnt experience to this super epic naga empire ( which is btw onky 25% of the area lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    500 pearls ? How the?

I'm having a hard enough time getting 20+. What's the secret?
    I made 460 pearls only doing the quests, killing algans on the way to quests and rares i come across.
    I never went out of my way.
    No secrets from me, just farm since day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post

There are some folk in my guild who log in every day, do islands every week etc, and their necks aren't 56 yet. You're definitely ahead of the curve.
    What are they doing when they're online?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    500 pearls ? How the?

I'm having a hard enough time getting 20+. What's the secret?
    No lifing the patch since it came out

Busy, yes you are right. Enjoyable? thats up for debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Thats some serious busy work...im only revered with Ankoan and i was so happy when the follower gave me the toy to transform in one pretty cool
    Yeah pushed for exalted for my essences, raiding is my draw to the game so didn't mind. Enjoyed it, farming rares etc. for a little bit more and making sure to knock out all the weekly rep stuff

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Hm..well...guess it is what goals you go for..I am fine stopping after doing the WQs and dailies in the two new zones.

Wouldn't even know how to farm manapearls.

All I know is, I won't do any of this on my alts and won't go for Paragon rep for these two factions. Instead, I will target Bentic gear for my alts and level some Allied races.
    Yeah, its not easy being a "customization nerd" and needing all the essenses...
    What im trying to do (when i get my neck to 55 on reset day, once i farm...) is to have the Major essense of PvP Conflict and Strife wich DOUBLES my Versatility defensive bonus when CC'ed.
    And have the Ankoan rep Essense on secondary...which gives up to 600 versatility depending on how many people are around you.

I will be an unkillable tank in PvP...because i have 22% versatility from items alone (without counting weapon enchant and essenses passives)

I will be unkillable when stunned And i play a lot of the Tank spec in random Bgs.

The ankoan minor essense also DOUBLES my versatility bonus when below 35%. EXTREME synergy

I resubbed for this patch and I'm not disappointed.

Best content patch se far, but imo it's because of the mechagon dungeon.

Yes, this patch keeps you busy. But they took it to another level. I barely get a chance to play every other day for an hour. So I basically have to decide between doing what I like (Random BGs, mythic+, Raid PuGs) or grinding that new content for flying... I'm still friendly with both new factions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    I'm staying relatively busy but I'm already skipping all the Mechagon dailies except the one that offers the Oscillator.
    same, but i'm still super busy.

I'd be even busier doing m+ if the loot wasn't stuck at 415 until reset.

It's a fun patch, but I do find a fair amount of quests that pop fall into the "can't be bothered" category. I think I enjoyed patches like the Sunwell and Argent Tournament a bit more, but everything was also fresher and I was in a fun guild for most of AT. Despite having flying for a week now, I actually have a lot of fun just using the Mechagon jet pack and just zoom around.

Since i don't care about getting flying, the patch basically adds nothing for me, except the dungeon which is great but only done once a week.
    The stuff in it just doesn't matter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quests are steadily becoming more repetitive.

They should've made the dailies more varied.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Of course people will disagree. This is MMO-Champion. The place where everyone has a hate boner for Blizzard and a stick up their ass.
    And the place where criticism is met with "WAHHH YOU JUST HAVE A HATEBONER FOR BLIZZARD WAHHHH".

well. they did create outdoor farmable gear that is superior to mythic raidgear. Some of the benthic items effect are insanely powerful.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.