Poll: Warcraft GOAT

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Who is the Original Warcraft GOAT

With WoW expansions aside. Who is the Warcraft G.O.A.T? From W1 to WoW [Vanilla]. From these 10 I would say it's Illidan. He's original and put the most impact in what WoW is up to Vanilla. Arthas and Thrall are a close second followed by Sylvanas and Jaina.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    With WoW expansions aside. Who is the Warcraft G.O.A.T? From W1 to WoW [Vanilla]. From these 10 I would say it's Illidan. He's original and put the most impact in what WoW is up to Vanilla. Arthas and Thrall are a close second followed by Sylvanas and Jaina.
    I would have to go with Thrall or Jaina, they been around forever and still going strong. Illidan is shaky af, mentally unstable (so was Arthas and so is Sylvanas).

10+ Year Old Account
    A what? /10char

I think perhaps you've forgotten one very important name: Anduin Lothar. You could make an argument against him, but I certainly would vote him above the likes of Kel'Thuzad and Kael'Thas.

Oh, and it's MALfurion. In fifteen years of playing WoW, I've never heard anyone refer to him as "Furion" before.

From Wc3? Arthas.

There's no other serious answer.

He was the main prota/antagonist and the one who actually carried WoW up to 12 mlns subs.
    Very closely on a second place - Illidan.

Btw. I have no idea why people are using term GOAT, it just sounds kinda stupid.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-07-17 at 02:53 PM.

Yrel or Velen

Archimonde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by wysimdnwyg View Post
    I think perhaps you've forgotten one very important name: Anduin Lothar. You could make an argument against him, but I certainly would vote him above the likes of Kel'Thuzad and Kael'Thas.

Oh, and it's MALfurion. In fifteen years of playing WoW, I've never heard anyone refer to him as "Furion" before.
    He’s called Furion in the RTS lol no joke it’s why I took out mal
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Mankrik's wife

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    A what? /10char
    Goat = Greatest of all time.

Based on the context of OPs post

He's original and put the most impact in what WoW is up to Vanilla.
    I want to say that this thread is about the lore figure with the most accomplishments or most profound achievements vs strictly most powerful which is what I think everyone is going to assume and impulse vote on.
    Last edited by Drusin; 2019-07-17 at 01:42 PM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Sargeras is missing from the list, IMO.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogrim and Guldan not on the list?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Level 1 Ram
    I raise your Ram with an actual GOAT.

On topic: Uther for sure.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hero - Turalyon/Uther
    Villain - Archimonde or Arthas.

Arthas, without a doubt. He is the most developed Warcraft III character by far. Jaina and Thrall both tie in second place behind him. I would put Illidan in third place, he didn't have the same weight that Jaina and Thrall did in Reign of Chaos. Completely disagree with Sylvanas. She was not important in Warcraft III until the Undead campaign in The Frozen Throne, and even then she appeared only during the first half of the campaign and was overshadowed by Arthas as a protagonist.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-07-17 at 01:49 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Goat = Greatest of all time.

Based on the context of OPs post
    I also wondered what that meant, thx for the info.... but srsly OP could've just asked "Who's the greatest character in Warcraft" instead of using a weird abbreviation AND still ending up with more text to type out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    He’s called Furion in the RTS lol no joke it’s why I took out mal
    Yep, still bugs me to this day when I play WC3. Hope they will change it in the remake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I also wondered what that meant, thx for the info.... but srsly OP could've just asked "Who's the greatest character in Warcraft" instead of using a weird abbreviation AND still ending up with more text to type out
    Weird? I see it being used all the time and it has been around for so many years now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Arthas

Thrall and Illidan would be a close second
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    I would have to go with Thrall or Jaina, they been around forever and still going strong. Illidan is shaky af, mentally unstable (so was Arthas and so is Sylvanas).
    You can throw Jaina in that mentally unstable group as well lmao.