10+ Year Old Account

Eternal Palace Race to World First - Limit Gets World First Orgozoa Kill

Eternal Palace Race to World First - Limit Gets World First Orgozoa Kill
    Limit has killed Mythic Orgozoa, making it the only guild currently at 5/8!

2 ally guilds.... Sad. And ppl still says that racials isnt impact in hardcore game

This thing about Ally on first kill race is really ez to fix. Disable racials for all on Raiding and this will adjust to 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    2 ally guilds.... Sad. And ppl still says that racials isnt impact in hardcore game
    So your saying racials are the only reason some guilds made it past 3/8?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwco View Post
    This thing about Ally on first kill race is really ez to fix. Disable racials for all on Raiding and this will adjust to 50/50.
    and if i like the aesthetic of the horde more? hardcore min-maxing out of the picture and it comes down to preference. how much dps / surv are you getting from each racial?
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So Method did the 5/8 now too.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is allready a world first thread.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...5#post51379955

I feel like the raiding community being mostly Horde today is a residual effect of the racials of the past, not present racials.

It also lowers the gate to moving to another raiding guild on a different server: costs less, don't have to do faction-specific quests after the fact.

Looks like yet another low has been reached by mmo-c, if first kill on a boss that isnt even a final boss is worthy a news post.

7+ Year Old Account
    damn method aint messing around they now 6/8

I actually appreciate the front page update in regards to the world race, good thing to see Limit actually competing.

Btw people, stop complaining about everything. My god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good.. At least Method didn't get it.

... I don't like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post

... I don't like them.
    I don't like Limit...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol no it won't. If I've learnt anything from 14 years of playing WoW, the more "hardcore" crowd gravitates towards the Horde much more purely because of the edgy aesthetics. It's why at places like BlizzCon when they do the "for the Horde!" call thing, you can bet 90% of the sweaty 400lb dudes there are joining in on that.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see Method lose the race at Azshara, only because they've done nothing but win the overall race repeatedly and it's gotten boring.

And you will still see much more horde guilds than alliance. Why? Because people like the horde lore and aesthetic more. I dont give a shiit about racials, I always chose a race based how good they look in some sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post

... I don't like them.
    I don't like Red Bull.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Method already killed the 6th boss as well now.

Why no world first post about 6'th boss kill, ridiculous.. Equally ridiculous is that the US get a head start and still lose every single time.. Losers

No, that really won't do anything.

Racials were imbalanced (or at least perceived to be) in the past, which caused a shift in hardcore raiders towards the Horde. Those raiders are now almost exclusively playing Horde. Disabling racials leaves them playing Horde, as they currently do, with no incentive to switch to Alliance. Alliance remains irrelevant in the world first race.

The only way to fill that board with Alliance guilds is IF racials are imbalanced in the favor of the Alliance races, but that just flips the problem and doesn't solve it. If WoW, a 14 year-old game, somehow gets a massive infusion of new players, then disabled racials may have a slight effect. Even in that scenario, new players that want to raid at that level will still likely gravitate towards the existing horde-biased raiding guilds.
    Last edited by Fritters154; 2019-07-19 at 07:22 AM.