Azerite traits and talents 8.2

Hello there.

So I still use triple Shrouded Suffocation on my rogue because I have no better azerite pieces and I am very comfortable with it.

But I know that people don't use it anymore and they usually are looking for double dose/nothing personal combos.

I read current guides. I am still confused tho. So I want to ask what pieces should I be looking for? Shrouded + Subterfuge was really nice for M+ and without it I don't feel 'viable'. Should I change to Master Assassin and pass SS traits for M+? And instead of spamming garrote on trash (miss silence) use MA buff for FoK + maintain rupture? What is the best set up for raiding then?

Rogues in my raid group use MA build but their DPS is not really better? There is like 3k difference between us.

I tried to sim myself but it's not really an answer I am looking for. (Or maybe my sim site is just bad)

Short answer:
    ST:
    DD+NP

Multi(and M+ also):
    EB+EB+TTK

But the best answer is always: Sim yourself.

Long answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyen View Post
    So I still use triple Shrouded Suffocation on my rogue because I have no better azerite pieces and I am very comfortable with it.
    I had the same problem, after I changes my SS+Subterfuge to something other+MA I couldn't play it immediately(slightly different rotation). Give it a few tries, you'll get used to it.

But I know that people don't use it anymore and they usually are looking for double dose/nothing personal combos.
    They're currently BIS for ST.

I read current guides. I am still confused tho. So I want to ask what pieces should I be looking for? Shrouded + Subterfuge was really nice for M+ and without it I don't feel 'viable'. Should I change to Master Assassin and pass SS traits for M+? And instead of spamming garrote on trash (miss silence) use MA buff for FoK + maintain rupture? What is the best set up for raiding then?
    ^Short answer

Rogues in my raid group use MA build but their DPS is not really better? There is like 3k difference between us.
    Azerite shouldn't make that big difference, you guys are just two different person with probably totally different gear.

I tried to sim myself but it's not really an answer I am looking for. (Or maybe my sim site is just bad)
    As far as I know there's only one good sim site, which is raidbot. And it's currently working fine. You can just click on every azerite trait(for example - click on SS/MA/DD and use Patchwerk 5 min, or for M+ use dungeon slice, or whatever it's called etc.) and the sim site would give you right answer.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-07-23 at 10:53 AM.

Thank you so much for an answer. ^^

I tried to sim myself and at this moment I should keep my SS. I guess I will check it again when I get some new azerite pieces.