Jurassic World: Evolution

So when Jurassic World: Evolution first launched it was $60 USD; it had 15 hours of campaign and several bugs. Now you can get it for $29.99USD or less on Steam sales and has more than 45 hours of content.

Plus two expansions, plus packs that add dinosaurs.

So this is how gaming companies sabotage themselves. I bought it all on super sale and I have had 100's of hours playing this game and holy shit - it is AMAZING. This game is fantastic and I love it but looking up its history it deserves its early shit reviews. Why pre-sell? It's gonna mess up.

Hmm game sounds kinda interesteing, might give it a try

Sounds pretty cool.

Games made after movies. LOL.
    Jurassic Park game. LOL.
    People playing this game. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Games made after movies. LOL.
    Jurassic Park game. LOL.
    People playing this game. LOL.
    There have been very few BAD Jurassic Park based games. Most of the ones for the SNES - PS1 are classics and many others are considered to be quite good.

I've got about 500 hours in this game, the most I've ever done for a purely single player game besides an Elder Scrolls game.

I picked it up at launch, don't really regret it... but didn't get many hours out of it before uninstalling. I mean, maybe things have changed since launch... but...

It's a beautiful game, but I found the gameplay itself largely absent...

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    There have been very few BAD Jurassic Park based games. Most of the ones for the SNES - PS1 are classics and many others are considered to be quite good.

I've got about 500 hours in this game, the most I've ever done for a purely single player game besides an Elder Scrolls game.
    The OG jurassic park game, where you start with a cattleprod, and hope for the best. No directions no anything, you wander around and try to figure out what to do. I loved the overworld map, then in buildings it goes FPS, then when you leave buildings back to overworld.

The T-Rex used to scare the shit out of me too, he was only in 2 or 3 places, but literally nothing can stop him and tranq darts only slowed him down so you get where you were going.