Looking for high mythic key community.

As the titel says, me (1.8k prot warr) and my friend (1.8k resto druid) is looking for a high key community to start doing 18-19-20s and so forth with. And eventually have a group to push with. I've been looking but can't find any so far, and I'm thinking about start one myself. Is there any out there that is active?

IMO you should either start something or find a guild that pushes keys. There are non-guild communities but they tend to be small and tight knit. A tank and healer who can do keys well should have no problem building a list of dps friends. Make an in-game community and invite good players.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    IMO you should either start something or find a guild that pushes keys. There are non-guild communities but they tend to be small and tight knit. A tank and healer who can do keys well should have no problem building a list of dps friends. Make an in-game community and invite good players.
    Are you playing on EU or US?

I am just a casual m+ runner (2k-1.7k) but the active M+ commuitys I am in are looking for 17/18+ for 2.5-3k (S3 rating).
    Sub 2k invites are only for weeklys or if you are a rogue.

1.8k is basicly just timed 16/17 keys at best, people who want to push 18+2/19+2 are not really looking in that bracket - exception rogue.

I would just build a group with similar rated players to push together or just pug and build a bigger friendgroup for more flexibility.
    -