Poll: What would you do if you were ugly?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    just deal with it and focus on what you feel you are good at. that's all anyone should do, screw vanity. find what you do well and do it.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The purpose of it is to lure a mate.
    Maybe for some people, but from what I've seen, most people wear makeup to feel better about themselves, or because they think it's fun, or just like the artistry of it. Women generally don't do things for the benefit of men, and there are men who wear makeup.

Also worth noting that if you're in theater, movies, TV, etc., you have to wear makeup. It's not to lure a mate.
    Link to image.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me. But I want you to know you could know me if you change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie Cooper View Post
    Maybe for some people, but from what I've seen, most people wear makeup to feel better about themselves, or because they think it's fun, or just like the artistry of it. Women generally don't do things for the benefit of men.

Also worth noting that if you're in theater, movies, TV, etc., you have to wear makeup. It's not to lure a mate.
    I am talking about the original purpose, being colorful attracts a mate. The main goal of all life is to reproduce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh you're one of those types. Cool. Thank you for your input.
    Link to image.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me. But I want you to know you could know me if you change your mind.

Maybe for some people, but from what I've seen, most people wear makeup to feel better about themselves, or because they think it's fun, or just like the artistry of it. Women generally don't do things for the benefit of men, and there are men who wear makeup.

They think they are doing aren't doing it for the benefit of men but they really are.

Why do women feel big fake butts and breasts are important? Because men desire it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    They think they are doing aren't doing it for the benefit of men but they really are.

Why do women feel big fake butts and breasts are important? Because men desire it.
    Straight men sure are full of themselves if they believe that.
    Link to image.

Straight men sure are full of themselves if they believe that.
    There is a reason that women are much more likely to get enhancements when compared to men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    What would you do? You can only cover up so much. I live in denial and tell myself, no, I am not ugly. You can get plastic surgery, but you'd have to get rich first, and none of us are rich. I refuse to "make 'em laugh so they forget" because I refuse to accept that I, with an amazing childhood and good grades and potential partners, am ugly. So now I just hide away, because deep down I know I am ugly. (Also, anyone saying that there are no ugly people just haven't seen me. LOL.)
    Keep living as I do. Not my problem I'm ugly if only I'm good enough for the ones that matter.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..