How should i use "Chaotic Transformation" in PvP?

Recently i started playing with this spec, Blind Fury with Demon Blades and Demonic
    Its my favorite spec now (i gave up on Demonic Appetite survival)

But im facing a dilema (it seems obvious to me but i could be wrong)

This spec with chaotic transformation, after the first Eye Beam i must dump all fury first on Anihilations and Deathsweeps before i use actual metamorphosis and Eye Beam again....and dump all fury again.

Correct?

My question is:
    Is noob to use 2 eye beams straight and waste huge amounts of fury on nothing. Right?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Recently i started playing with this spec, Blind Fury with Demon Blades and Demonic
    Its my favorite spec now (i gave up on Demonic Appetite survival)

But im facing a dilema (it seems obvious to me but i could be wrong)

This spec with chaotic transformation, after the first Eye Beam i must dump all fury first on Anihilations and Deathsweeps before i use actual metamorphosis and Eye Beam again....and dump all fury again.

Correct?

My question is:
    Is noob to use 2 eye beams straight and waste huge amounts of fury on nothing. Right?
    I believe you only want to use 2 eye beams straight away if there are adds that will die within the time you would spend the fury on death sweep and annihilations. I could be wrong but from my testing that's the conclusion I have gotten.

Edit:My bad a missed the title asking about in pvp...disregard my answer lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Eye Beam ---> Annihilation (Blade Dance) ---> Metamorphosis (for the stun too) ---> Annihilation (Blade Dance) ---> Eye Beam

This can work without Blind Fury as well, you just gotta time it well with over 50% resource.

Thanks for the help, friends.