View Poll Results: Wich race will you be?

Voters
78. This poll is closed
  • Human

15 19.23%
  • Night elve

7 8.97%
  • Gnome

8 10.26%
  • Dwarf

10 12.82%
  • Orc

9 11.54%
  • Troll

8 10.26%
  • Undead

16 20.51%
  • Tauren

5 6.41%
    7+ Year Old Account

Wich race are you playing?

So, exactly that, wich race will you guys choose?

5+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf Hunter and Human Paladin.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

I want to try out a rogue, so I gotta go human for the weapon skills and the reputation is nice. I really love the Dwarf/Gnome starting zone, but I gotta go Human.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thinking either a human or orc warrior, have not decided yet

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Undead Priest for life.. kek

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I want to try out a rogue, so I gotta go human for the weapon skills and the reputation is nice. I really love the Dwarf/Gnome starting zone, but I gotta go Human.
    you can pretty much do any zone you want after level 6. So you dont get that initial experience but you can quest on from Kharanos. Coldridge Valley doesnt really have much to offer anyway in Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human priest, stacking spirit for the lawls in a hybrid spec of holy and disc. And probably a human warrior.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im haven't decided yet! Im between Troll or Undead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf.

Dwarf in Vanilla, Dwarf in Classic - and yes in BFA too except where a class such as Druids forces me to play a different race. Also for some reason I can't see Dwarves as Rogues ... just doesn't seem to fit the race. See you at the Ironforge tavern

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bildur View Post
    Dwarf.

Dwarf in Vanilla, Dwarf in Classic - and yes in BFA too except where a class such as Druids forces me to play a different race. Also for some reason I can't see Dwarves as Rogues ... just doesn't seem to fit the race. See you at the Ironforge tavern
    Lies! Dwarves with mace specialization, engineering and great lockpicking you might not be a sneaky rogue but you fit the fantasy as a brawler.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Lies! Dwarves with mace specialization, engineering and great lockpicking you might not be a sneaky rogue but you fit the fantasy as a brawler.
    This! Or daggers because humans will go for/ get sword and mace priority in some guilds. MY reason for dwarf rogue is to have mining, herbalism, and track treasure on one character, as one of my many farmers.

Undead Priest

I'll be starting with a Gnome Mage. A friend of mine is going Human Paladin. My missus is going Night Elf Druid (I pity her the Wetlands run). So yeah, it should be fun. Although the missus is going to tower over ME for once... XD
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Im going to main Dwarf Rogue

Have an alter as Gnome Mage

And a twink as NE F Hunter
    WoW Player 2005-2014 2016-2021
    TBC > Vanilla > WotLK=Cata=Legion > MoP > Shadowlands > BfA > WoD

Human paladin for the win

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf warrior will be my first character and main. I'm going for fury DPS in the end, but I'll suck it in and tank a few dungeons/group quests as I level when needed (warriors can pretty easily get away with tanking most dungeons as DPS spec with a shield anyway, as long as they end up in competent enough groups). This character will basically be a copy of my main on live WoW (aside from some hairstyle differences....sucks that there will be no barber shop in Classic).

My first alt will be a caster DPS, and I'm undecided on gnome warlock or gnome mage. I'm thinking warlock first, just because I actually played a warlock in Classic and had a lot of fun with it.

My healer (when I get around to rolling a third character, which will probably be a while)...I'm undecided. Night elf at that point, and probably a druid.

edit: if my guild decides to play on a PvP server, I may go with a rogue (thinking dwarf) instead of a caster for my first alt. I think humans are boring in WoW. I might eventually roll a human paladin.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-08-06 at 03:25 PM.

Dwarf Rogue as the main and then NE Druid or Dward Priest as the alt.

Tauren Hunter because they look cool. Also I like having Warstomp so I can get behind a rogue to land a wing clip on them if they are evasioning

I have made my mind up about 6 times now. Then it changes. At this point I think I won't know until I start playing.