Quote Originally Posted by Camelboy View Post
    If they revamp Northrend they have to make all areas snowy. The biggest problem in WotLK was that there were multiple green zones in "a continent so cold a man wouldn't last an hour. a lady would be dead in minutes." Quote from The Frozen Throne

It's Northrend. Not Southrend.

Also. The Argent Tournament has to be revamped. New mounted battle physics and skills. Mounted talents. Honoring Grand General of the Alliance, Tirion Fordring. If he was still alive Sylvanas would be dead by now.

Icecrown Citadel taken over by Bwomsamdi since he's the true Lich King while Bolvar is just a hero controlled by the Scourge Helmet. Bwomsamdi is a god of death. Bolvar/lich king is a lackey at best.

"Nobody rules over me. I am DEATH." sauid Bwonsamdi to Rasta-chan.
    All the zones made sense except Sholazar , Fjords Tundras , Dragonblight even Grizzly Hills they all areas that work in that climate but Sholazar was basically a jungle surrounded by ice LOL unless the titan structures there did something to help it ? Maybe it was like that because originally Freya was there right ? You even activate a way gate from Sholazar to Un'Goro for a quest

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelboy View Post
    If they revamp Northrend they have to make all areas snowy. The biggest problem in WotLK was that there were multiple green zones in "a continent so cold a man wouldn't last an hour. a lady would be dead in minutes." Quote from The Frozen Throne

It's Northrend. Not Southrend.
    Well we have to disagree. Grizzly Hills is my favorite zone in WotLK.

Speaking of which. What does everyone thing which was the best zone of each expansion?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well in the wolfcult questline, when you escape the NPC asks you "WERE YOU BITTEN?" which is hilarious on a worgen PC.
    LOL. The best is still being a Khajiit or Argonian werewolf in Skyrim. The guards are hillarious

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    I'm still thinking there will be a full world revamp, we haven't seen anything that disproves it (or proves it, of course), but given how they've been revamping zones in BfA, I'm hopeful they'll do a full revamp.
    Too much work to do a full world revamp. We would have to wait ages for the next expansion, and that ain't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Too much work to do a full world revamp. We would have to wait ages for the next expansion, and that ain't happening.
    if they started on it long ago then its fine

again the current world has been in the game for longer than pre cata world.. actually its gonna be 4 years longer when the next expansion launches, so it really needs to happen

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    All the zones made sense except Sholazar , Fjords Tundras , Dragonblight even Grizzly Hills they all areas that work in that climate but Sholazar was basically a jungle surrounded by ice LOL unless the titan structures there did something to help it ? Maybe it was like that because originally Freya was there right ? You even activate a way gate from Sholazar to Un'Goro for a quest
    I think that is exactly what is going on at Sholazar (at least when wrath was released). The titan facilities are keeping it a lush jungle. One theory for a "climate change" northrend is that something during our time in Nyalotha messed with the titan facilities (maybe using reorigination also triggers the Life based facilities to kick in extra to repopulate the reorigination and we weren't aware of that protocol) and the Sholazar climate starts spreading to all of Northren causing changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    if they started on it long ago then its fine

again the current world has been in the game for longer than pre cata world.. actually its gonna be 4 years longer when the next expansion launches, so it really needs to happen
    I agree. Most assumtions are that if a world revamp team did branch off, it was during/after WoD. And by BfA most racial buildings have new post cata models that could work (maybe some of the world revamp models were used to revamp Arathi and Darkshore early). But as it stands, that is only a popular theory and we have no actual indicators or confirmation of it. We can just hope that they made a world revamp team to revamp zone by zone without a strict deadline.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I think if we get Dragon Isles it should be paired with Nozdormu turning into Murozond (since we know this eventually happens)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Did you catch the 4chan person saying they played the demo?

That's about it.

Nothing new in the confirmed department.
    Yeah I don't buy it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    Sholazar IS a titan structure...

It was made by Freya, the 5 pylons there are what keep the zone warm and safe.

Formerly known as Arafal

"A high elf scholar that once visited Kaskala believed that the titans used the Sholazar Basin as a testing ground. Some of their experiments, or at least the remains of those experiments, may still exist. Thus, the basin is a potential treasure trove of knowledge and power. Who knows what species the Titans left here, and what notes and tools?"

Oh boy didn't knew that

I think people are seriously underestimating the possibility of a Northrend revamp. The Cataclysm fucked up the entire world - look at what it did to Eastern Kingdoms / Kalimdor. Do people honestly think it didn't affect Northrend?

If you look at the Dragon Soul raid we know the Dragonblight has been massively assaulted / wrecked but hasn't been reflected in game yet.

The Storm Peaks will have had so many more titan constructs return over the course of the last few years - i can see Ulduar being built upon further and have a zone full of titan constructs.

Icecrown could be heavily damaged, maybe we get an old style frozen throne, more akin to the end of WC3? One spire ascending surrounded by bodies of water. Northern Icecrown being Bolvar's last bastion of scourge.

Borean Delta could be just about anything.

Grizzily Hills could have all sorts of lore since we left - maybe the nightmare escaped from the dead tree? Maybe since Yogg Sarons death the land itself has been suffering all sorts of Sha like behaviour.

TLDR: They absolutely could revamp Northrend if they wanted to - the story made this possible with The Cataclysm. If they were going to revamp Northrend - then now would be the time to do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    There actually is a matching protocol to Reorigination. It utilises the Coffer of Promise and we already have triggered it once in game in the Cradle of the Ancients.
    So it's not out of the realm of possibilities that Sholazar and Ungoro would also be used after reorigination as seeding points for life? Since this time we seem to be using reorigination at full power, but focusing it to Nyalotha through world anchors, but it still might trigger the seeding protocols. (IIRC Reorigination in chronicles was not at full power, but for just one zone so it probably didn't kick in)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah there's no indication she dies. It's just people assuming from her shocked face for some reason.
    Well... I mean.. true, kind of. If it weren't for the fact that there was a cinematic coming after said death animation where she draws her last breath. Something Ion also specifically mentioned at the start of the 8.3 Content Update Video. "With her last breath, she broke the seals, yada yada." - Something along those lines. It's more people not getting the transition and less so a particularly.. sensible assumption to make. What kind of impact would it have been if Azshara just blacked out, when you could have assumed she was dead.. then N'zoth grabs her and shoves a shadowy cloud tentacle into her chest like a first responder? Guess the Ny'alothan Ambulance would've taken too long.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldarius View Post
    I think people are seriously underestimating the possibility of a Northrend revamp. The Cataclysm fucked up the entire world - look at what it did to Eastern Kingdoms / Kalimdor. Do people honestly think it didn't affect Northrend?

If you look at the Dragon Soul raid we know the Dragonblight has been massively assaulted / wrecked but hasn't been reflected in game yet.

The Storm Peaks will have had so many more titan constructs return over the course of the last few years - i can see Ulduar being built upon further and have a zone full of titan constructs.

Icecrown could be heavily damaged, maybe we get an old style frozen throne, more akin to the end of WC3? One spire ascending surrounded by bodies of water. Northern Icecrown being Bolvar's last bastion of scourge.

Borean Delta could be just about anything.

Grizzily Hills could have all sorts of lore since we left - maybe the nightmare escaped from the dead tree? Maybe since Yogg Sarons death the land itself has been suffering all sorts of Sha like behaviour.

TLDR: They absolutely could revamp Northrend if they wanted to - the story made this possible with The Cataclysm. If they were going to revamp Northrend - then now would be the time to do it.
    I think grizzly hills could get a Nightmare revamp like we saw in the raid...

As for Cata affecting northrend (especially dragonblight) It was weird that we got a dragonblight scenario (Chromie) in Legion but it showed that nothing really changed there

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post

Speaking of which. What does everyone thing which was the best zone of each expansion?
    BC - Nagrand
    Wrath - Grizzly Hills
    Cata - Uldum
    Mists - Jade Forest
    Wod - Spires of Arak
    Legion - Suramar
    BfA - Nazmir

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    I really don't think reorigination will be used in such a manner. As for Sholazar, simply the fact that Freya is no longer insane and back to doing her job is enough for that zone to change a lot.
    Yeah, but I'm trying to see if there is a possibility that reorigination being used on Nzoth triggers some protocol at Sholazar meant to re-seed the world after reorigination by expanding the Sholazar effect. But since the reorigination wasn't used on Azeroth it would just cause the "climate change" on northrend

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah what the fuck happened to Shu'ma, Go'rath and the unnamed forgotten one to the north?
    Became dinner for the scourge?

7+ Year Old Account
    I really don't think reorigination will be used in such a manner. As for Sholazar, simply the fact that Freya is no longer insane and back to doing her job is enough for that zone to change a lot.
    Idk dude, they don't seem to take their jobs very seriously considering we've had a legion invasion and now a giant sword stuck in our world as well as a free old god problem.

Yet they barely did anything.
    If at all.

Formerly known as Arafal

There is also the fact Yogg'Saron had some corruption to do in Grizzly Hills right ? Wasn't it the case that the new world tree they planted had its roots so deep down inside the earth that it reached Yogg'Sarons prison or something and it got corrupted?

7+ Year Old Account

BC - Nagrand
    Wrath - Howling Fjord
    Cata - Hyjal
    MoP - Valley of 4 winds
    WoD - Shadowmoon Valley (Gorgrond close 2nd)
    Legion - Suramar
    BfA - Stormsong

BC: Nagrand
    WotLK: Howling Fjord
    Cata: Uldum
    MoP: Jade Forest
    WoD: Frostfire Ridge
    Legion: Stormheim
    BFA: Tiragarde Sound

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. The best is still being a Khajiit or Argonian werewolf in Skyrim. The guards are hillarious
    BC - zangarmarsh
    Wotlk - storm peaks
    Cata - vash'jir (I know, i know)
    Mop - kun lai
    Warlords - shadowmoon
    Legion - suramar
    BFA - drustvar or mechagon