10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    The first and only real complaint I have is with the zones that start with scenarios. I'm not a fan. I just want to get to questing.
    Oh yeah, those are the worst. Looking at you, Stormheim...

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Oh yeah, those are the worst. Looking at you, Stormheim...
    Stormheim intro is pure cancer.

I love the rest of Stormheim. That makes getting through that scenario worth it. I've had many toons ding 110 in Stormheim.

Blizz, let me skip this scenario too, please.
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    You have to be blind if you think bfa didn't bomb.
    I think bomb is a strong word. It probably did ok at launch as most expansions do but dropped of in subs pretty quickly after. But unlike WoD the bleading was probably stopped or even slightly reversed with having pretty regular patches and 8.2 being half decent along with classic coming out. We also still have 8.3 coming out. Id probably even argue that BFA did pretty well and recovered nicely considering how poor the quality of the game was at launch.

What are the most boring zones in the history of WoW? I will start. Blade's edge and Plaquelands!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Stormheim intro is pure cancer.
    You mean the intro that is STILL bugged on PTR? Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    What are the most boring zones in the history of WoW? I will start. Blade's edge and Plaquelands!
    Western Plaguelands is the best zone in EK m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    They didn't underestimate: they clearly didn't give a shit, and their team postponed actually fixing classes to 9.0.
    Class Balance isn't about Class Balance anymore, it's not like it used to be back in the golden days of WoW. All Class Balance is today is treated as "new content" why else do you think they wait for expansions to do anything? Classes will never ever be balanced and the reason why new classes feel overpowered on release (Ex: Death Knights, Demon Hunters) is to get you to buy whatever it is they are selling, they use it as revenue generation.
    i5 3570k
    WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
    16GB DDR3 1600 Ram
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post

As for Cata affecting northrend (especially dragonblight) It was weird that we got a dragonblight scenario (Chromie) in Legion but it showed that nothing really changed there
    That's a very fair point actually. I suppose they could play that whole thing (or retcon) it by saying it was some sort of time anomaly in a different "Azeroth" or different version of events. I mean the entire scenario was already pretty timey-wimey.

To be honest the idea of a revamped northrend doesn't really tickle my balls - i would probably prefer fresh lore. I do think its a possibility they do something like this though. I do sometimes wonder how amazing Northrend could have looked with todays tech.

Has to be Blade's Edge. I leveled through it once and never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Western Plaguelands is the best zone in EK m8.
    That would be Duskwood.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I think grizzly hills could get a Nightmare revamp like we saw in the raid...

As for Cata affecting northrend (especially dragonblight) It was weird that we got a dragonblight scenario (Chromie) in Legion but it showed that nothing really changed there
    We had a raid in there after the cataclysm happened and it didn't show changes (minus the hentai shit)

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Desolace. Jesus christ.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Desolace. Jesus christ.
    Totally and Azshara too

5+ Year Old Account
    That would be Duskwood.
    Funny way to spell Silverpine. Or Gilneas if we consider instanced zones as well.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Desolace. Jesus christ.
    I think you meant to say "Desolace pre-Cataclysm" - That shit, for real...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    did something new happen while i was sleeping in the last 10 hours?
    Nope, not really. We are just arguing best and worst zones. Wanna give your input?

Isle of Giants is the worst

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    mmoc people are so blind they defended blizzard right after they banned/took the winnings of the kid who stood up for his freedom, and for the freedom of his country lmao, it doesnt get more blind/dicksuckey than that

also idk who the bitch was who reported me but thank you for your valid criticism that you sadly were unable to articulate, so you had to resort to being a snitch xd
    He used a Blizzard tournament to spread political propaganda. It was a deserved ban. Regardless of the topic at hand.

Also, never seen so many fake people as I saw around that time. I have been invested in the Hong Kong riots for months, and suddenly, just because Blizzard bans someone, the entire gaming community pretends to care, it's fucking ridiculous actually.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Any stranglethorn vale (pre-cata) fans?
    i'd say STV and Feralas are my two favorite vanilla zones