Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I totally agree it's up in the air, and in my one above comment, there's still a high likelihood we get no new class at all.
    Although I think a new class is most likely, if they didn't put one in, we'd probably get some new customization features in place which would be cool

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah Bolvar is the character people want to think Sylvanas is. And Sylvanas is going to be the character people claim Bolvar is. She's the one whose sanity is slipping away right in front of our eyes.
    Slipping away? It is flowing out of a floodgate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why is Wrathion grabbing a pepperoni pizza like it's a frisby?
    Wrathion right there represents us, watching the blizzcon train go by while eating pizza, LIKE WE'RE GONNA DO THIS FRIDAY SON!
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Imagine that. Right now the only thing keeping WoW floating is Classic. Once Classic gets stale and people start unsubscribing if there is nothing exciting to look forward to then Ion will be the one getting the FATALITY
    One can only hope he and others were reprimanded. They got feedback but stuck to their pride and made crappy decisions for many expansions. They did what was best mathematically for the devs, but not what was best for players.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Except not really?

As has been said already. He aided in the fight with the Legion, he let Mages collect Felo'melorn unhindered, he did not tell you to kill Red Dragons you make that call yourself.

He's done nothing evil, he's done nothing good. This is basically the Illidan setup.
    Illidan destroyed civilizations. But for Bolvar, it should be noted Ner'zul wasn't evil before he was bound by the armor. The connection to the crown & the curse of eternal life eventually drove him mad. With Ner'zul, he had the added torture of Kiljaeden manipulating him through his dead wife, but eventually he turned his animocity toward the Burning Legion & the rest of the living.

It's not a stretch for Bolvar would eventually turn exact his rage against Alexstraza, who cursed him with eternal life. He already slaughtered dragons during Legion & now, those new runeblades are very clearly made from the bones of dragons

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    There is a limit to what can realistically change in such a short amount of time without the devs knowing ahead of time.

Take 8.2 Nazjatar for instance. It would be correct if a dev stated that Nazjatar is planned to look like Vashj'ir without water, Zin'azshari will be decently large. N'zoth is planned to appear as a subzone eventually.
    What is less realistic is a dev stating that Nazjatar will be half a zone with N'zoth as a giant centerpiece after the raid.

The second one makes it sound like the dev has absolutely no idea of the plans for what he is working on, which is just not realistic.

There is also the fact that every leak is presumably fake, simply because no dev that knows that much of the general feel of a patch or expansion would be willing to risk his job and future in tha line of work leaking something that can easily be traced back to him.
    The "dev" also stated that he was moved away from 8.3 in the past six months, which means he might've been move as early as january. A lot of time to change stuff
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    The WoD leak got the end of MoP wrong and turned out to be legit, with the ending being one of the concepts they pitched but scrapped. Just sayin'.
    Yes, it covered the initial planning of the expansion, but as it was changed later.
    It was the Mongrel horde if i'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    From my discord:

Except there would be a 2nd panel that has:

Ion Hazzikostas Wins
    (No New Classes)
    FATALITY
    Good art. I think I should make Dragonsworn vs Necromancer now.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    To keep the scourge in check. We don't need more lore behind that. It's simple, makes sense and is cool. I hope they don't tarnish the lich king name if he will be featured in the next expansion.
    What does that even mean though? Why would the LK care to keep the scourge in check? Shouldn't he just want it to run rampant and fuck everything up?

Bolvar totally hasn't lost some of his sanity/humanity, no way definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    To keep the scourge in check. We don't need more lore behind that. It's simple, makes sense and is cool. I hope they don't tarnish the lich king name if he will be featured in the next expansion.
    You mean like how they tarnished Arthas in the original Wrath by removing all personality and giving him a comically evil voice?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen of Lordaeron View Post
    Although I think a new class is most likely, if they didn't put one in, we'd probably get some new customization features in place which would be cool
    Yes, class skins could be great if done right.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    70 pages an over night...

Still loved the expansion. But any forward progression will result in people complaining when it doesn't line up with every single one of their expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    That raw power in the bottom in the right bottom left corner is too much. I love it.
    Fixed that for you pal!

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    You're the best <3

Bolvar is a good guy: that's the "hook" of this expansion, us working with a Good Lich King. Look at the key art where the sun is shining on him.

The cinematic has a huge chance of him kicking Sylvanas's ass and maybe killing some Valkyr. That wouldn't happen if he was the new baddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    The "dev" also stated that he was moved away from 8.3 in the past six months, which means he might've been move as early as january. A lot of time to change stuff
    Suppose that is true.

Regardless, i call bullshit on teh Shadowlands leak taking place entirely in the Shadowlands with Ny'alotha in the center.
    I could see it being just a single zone or two though. We shall see when Blizzcon opens.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    70 pages an over night...
    It's not a good 70 pages.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)