Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Lol
    /10char
    "Lol" isn't an argument I'm afraid. At least not one that speaks even remotely good for your brain capacity.

Again, one frame with Bolvar brandishing his hammer tells us nothing. I have nothing against a Shadowlands expansion done well, I am merely stating.

For god sake. It's NOT Sylvanas. It's generic Dark Ranger that already in game!

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post

Interesting, I hadn't seen that catalog.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    ..How do you 100% know the expansion will be called that? I mean, has there been a 100% confirmed Shadowlands leak? All the Shadowlands leaks which started popping around 3 months ago got debunked?
    The Bolvar print is on the leaked Blizzcon Pamphlet which article numbers match with the official catalog.

It's not a 100% perfect confirmation, but doubting it at this point is ludacris.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Cinematic quality is obvious:
    WoD
    WotLK
    BFA

other

Im still amazed how WoD's cinematic models, textures, animation looks way better than BFA or Legion one.

This cinematic is so fucking badass and it still pisses me off at how bad the expansion is.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

"Lol" isn't an argument I'm afraid. At least not one that speaks even remotely good for your brain capacity.

Again, one frame with Bolvar brandishing his hammer tells us nothing. I have nothing against a Shadowlands expansion done well, I am merely stating.
    Ehhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by WabbitRex View Post
    My "false leak":

There will be new spec for every class. They will be:
    Blaze (DK) - 2h wielding, fire breathing, healing spec. You know Dragonfire of Life, that crisped The Bolvar.
    Slayer (DH) - 2h wielding DPS spec mixing fel and arcane for some explosions and sh*t.
    Arbor (Druid) - DW wielding DPS spec with Ancient as pet.
    Savage (Hunter) - DW wielding DPS spec, that throws stuff and masters animal aspects (stance dancing is back)
    Conflux (Mage) - mage that mix effect of fire, frost and arcane. Metamagic and sh*t.
    Crimson Fist ( Monk) - melee healer. Give Chi-Ji his spec already!
    Zealotry (Pal) - DW wielding tank, smiting and smacking heathens.
    Inquisition (Priest) - holy dps caster. No healing, just inquisition
    Darkness (Rogue) - Dark ranger. Simple elegant solution for ranged rogue spec and giving all access to Dark Ranger.
    Earthspeaker (Sham) - 2h wielding pet tanking, earth wielding spec.
    Cultist (Warlock) - dagger wielding healer using blood, dark rituals and pacts to maintain lifeforce of his slav... party members.
    Phalanx (Warrior) - spear and board (sword and board?) dps spec.

I know where the exit is...
    I like it but I would give healer to demon hunter and pet tanking for warlock. I love Conflux mage.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

The picture with Bolvar confirms the name Shadowlands because it matches up with recently revealed Blizzcon pamphlets

I hadn't seen the pamphlet yet, nice.

Then I guess Shadowlands it is, I stand corrected. I hope there is zone diversity.

necromancer = warlock
    dark ranger = hunter

tinker = a beautiful unique class that will absolutely be supported by the non-deluded playerbase!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    The picture with Bolvar confirms the name Shadowlands because it matches up with recently revealed Blizzcon pamphlets
    He didn't see it(As per his post).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    necromancer = warlock
    dark ranger = hunter

tinker = a beautiful unique class that will absolutely be supported by the non-deluded playerbase!
    After the Riftlands art, I'm thinking it's Tinkertime.

Unfortunately I think the time traveling leak for Shadowlands is plausible and something I could see happening. Was just a matter of time that we‘re messing around with timelines and alternate universes again.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

..How do you 100% know the expansion will be called that? I mean, has there been a 100% confirmed Shadowlands leak? All the Shadowlands leaks which started popping around 3 months ago got debunked?
    All "Leaks" are playing of off speculation which comes from data mining and lore digging from fans. Shadowlands have been speculated for quite some time now so an easy way to make your leak feel more legit is to use elements from speculation that actually have some legs to stand on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting, I hadn't seen that catalog.
    It's the first picture of The Bolvar that was leaked, and that was before Blizzard leaked it directly through their own website. So it would only stand to reason to think that the catalog was real as well, because whoever made it had access to the fine print of The Bolvar before anyone else.

We also have a Shadowlands logo that looks 300% real.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Unfortunately I think the time traveling leak for Shadowlands is plausible and something I could see happening. Was just a matter of time that we‘re messing around with timelines and alternate universes again.
    I mean which expansion didn't have that? The only that comes to mind is BfA, others had some sort of Bronze/Infinite time travel
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The bronze stuff on the logo pointed towards it. I don't think it'll be used to any serious extent besides maybe a reason to do an HD Culling of Stratholme.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    The bronze stuff on the logo pointed towards it. I don't think it'll be used to any serious extent besides maybe a reason to do an HD Culling of Stratholme.
    But with the bolvar instead of arthas
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Cinematic quality is obvious:
    WoD
    WotLK
    BFA

other

Im still amazed how WoD's cinematic models, textures, animation looks way better than BFA or Legion one.

The lighting and animations in the Legion cinematic always looked a bit weird to me. Not the usual quality I've come to expect from their cinematics.

Visually WoD and BfA are at the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people are still calling Bolvar, THE BOLVAR?! It sounds horrible, i understand that at first it was a joke based on the "leak" Wrath of The Bolvar (sounds extremely stupid), but... stop it already, it sounds horrible, it hurts me everytime i read it