5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Does the Shadowlands expand outside of Azeroth?
    It would make sense if all afterlife zones were connected. A place that came into existences once the universe was born.

Quote Originally Posted by Kengaroo View Post
    Tall Gnomes. Short Humans. I wouldn't put it past them.
    Day Elves, Deepcavern Tauren, Anemic Elves, Skinny Dwarves, Luddite Gnomes
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

7+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. Does that mean there's technically an Emerald Dream for other planets as well? Since it's supposed to be a mirror to the Shadowlands?
    Don't think so, the dream is a titan product and requires a world soul. If other worlds have world souls then probably. But there are probably planes other worlds have that Azeroth doesn't and vice versa. (For example draenor doesn't have elemental planes because they never needed to be banished)

An addition to shadowlands - the last boss in Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (Nerzhul) takes place in the shadowlands... and guess who is inside the Helm of Domination
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. Does that mean there's technically an Emerald Dream for other planets as well? Since it's supposed to be a mirror to the Shadowlands?

Edit: Or that the ED encompasses other planets, rather.
    I think that the Emerald Dream/Nightmare could be for all the universe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Does the Shadowlands expand outside of Azeroth?
    Yes.
    The Shadowlands existed ever since mortal life arose in the universe.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    This gives a bit of proof to believe the one guy who posted about the new tabletop boardgame/RPG. He was the one that heard the cinematic.

"Hit up a coworker to ask what he saw during the cinematic. This cannot be confirmed. Coworker claims Sylvanas' ascent of Icecrown was filled with cuts and flashbacks. Sylvanas and Val'kyr attempt to steal the crown from Bolvar. Bolvar kills Val'kyr and wounds Sylvanas during battle. Guess Bolvar's eyes change in response to Sylvanas attempting to take the crown. Loose quotes: "The balance of life and death must be preserved." "There will be no bastion for you, Banshee. Damnation is all that awaits."

Take it with a grain of salt. He's not a big WoW player, and was busy as well. Mostly trying to piece together his story."

"Would like to say that there was a second woman's voice. Much softer spoken, slight rasp and echo. However, lot was going on so it could be a mistake. "

"(I) Believe (The World) Beyond is the rebooted tabletop RPG."
    Thats the one! Damn the plot thickens!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So do y'all think they'll accidentally leak something in the goodie bags again like with Before the Storm?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    This gives a bit of proof to believe the one guy who posted about the new tabletop boardgame/RPG. He was the one that heard the cinematic.

"Hit up a coworker to ask what he saw during the cinematic. This cannot be confirmed. Coworker claims Sylvanas' ascent of Icecrown was filled with cuts and flashbacks. Sylvanas and Val'kyr attempt to steal the crown from Bolvar. Bolvar kills Val'kyr and wounds Sylvanas during battle. Guess Bolvar's eyes change in response to Sylvanas attempting to take the crown. Loose quotes: "The balance of life and death must be preserved." "There will be no bastion for you, Banshee. Damnation is all that awaits."

Take it with a grain of salt. He's not a big WoW player, and was busy as well. Mostly trying to piece together his story."

"Would like to say that there was a second woman's voice. Much softer spoken, slight rasp and echo. However, lot was going on so it could be a mistake. "

"(I) Believe (The World) Beyond is the rebooted tabletop RPG."
    I hope that one is true because it means my fantasy of Sylvanas getting beat up by The Bolvar will actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    It would make sense if all afterlife zones were connected. A place that came into existences once the universe was born.
    Which I guess would prove that the Shadowlands could easily have multiple layers of "being", as it were. The black and white you see when you die is just the first layer, so to speak.

I wonder if it's interdimensional like the Legion is. What happens you you die and you encounter the ghost of another version of you? :'D

Quote Originally Posted by Kronicsauce View Post
    Extremely unlikely, everyone likes to pretend like they have inside info :P But welcome to the discussion!
    Thank you! Exactly.. seems like everyone loves to pretend that there have insider knowledge.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Day Elves, Deepcavern Tauren, Anemic Elves, Skinny Dwarves, Luddite Gnomes
    What about fat elves? Just put the skin texture of every elven race on the Kul Tiran model (someone please do this)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    I think that the Emerald Dream/Nightmare could be for all the universe.
    The dream is a molded reality made by Freya.
    It's a mirror of Azeroth that serves the control of the planets flora and fauna as well as a means of communication with Azeroth.

It is Azeroth exclusive.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So do y'all think they'll accidentally leak something in the goodie bags again like with Before the Storm?
    No, specifically because they leaked Before the Storm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    What about fat elves? Just put the skin texture of every elven race on the Kul Tiran model (someone please do this)
    I have another suggestion: please don't do this, I need to be able to sleep tonight.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm picturing the fat cats from Shadowbringers, but as fat elves.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Thats the one! Damn the plot thickens!
    Northrend revamp, I BELIEVE!!
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Are you implying playable Gnolls of any kind is a bad thing?
    No I'm just implying that it's a little farfetched don't you think? We haven't had much Gnoll lore so it just wouldn't make sense really. I wouldn't mind it, I'll end up having a Gnoll for sure but it has to fit lore wise to make sense right? But you never know. It could be a Gnoll expansion. Return of Hogger.

All the people among this thread planting trees are warming my little heart. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Like the shadowlands pamphlet?

"[I] Believe [The World] Beyond is the rebooted tabletop RPG."
    Just imagining Bolvar ripping apart her Val'kyr and nearly killing her.. Oh i'm so excited. Yes.