Arthas helps us defeat Sylvanas. At the end of the expansion, he will make her a slave and become the king of death.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    all that matters now, can we sail to 2000 page on tomorrows hype train ?
    Yes we can! #Bolvar2020

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    I saw this and imma regret it
    Oh yeah, it's coming guys, those trees are getting on that train!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    The question is, what do you think their reference to the hype thread this time will be? Last announcement we got @ercarp 's Tides of Vengeance mentioned in the new community feature slide. What do you think it will be this time? obvious thing would be The Bolvar or Bjolmourne, but what other notable stuff was there?
    I'm putting all of my money on The Bolvar in one of the slides if Muffinus is giving a presentation. Or maybe when they're going over the story, they'll "slip up" and accidentally say "The Bolvar" a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    all that matters now, can we sail to 2000 page on tomorrows hype train ?
    Tommorow will be 10 000 page's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krukus View Post
    Tommorow will be 10 000 page's.
    More like 3000
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Well, I gave it my attempt. I don't claim this to be better or even close to the quality of the original artwork, but the point I'm trying to make is that it's not outside the realm of possibilities for someone to extend an artpiece.

Nicely done. Glad someone took the time to point this out.

Quote Originally Posted by aeluron lightsong View Post
    more like 3000
    bolvar will give us power

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Nicely done. Glad someone took the time to point this out.
    Yup that's why I say the 4chan guy was full of shit while the pamphlet was legit.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Well, I gave it my attempt. I don't claim this to be better or even close to the quality of the original artwork, but the point I'm trying to make is that it's not outside the realm of possibilities for someone to extend an artpiece.

[IMG]https://imgur.com/Bh26qzM.jpg[IMG]
    That's magnificent!

Never had any doubt in my mind that it wasnt Shadowlands.

I'm still of the mind that the riftlands are legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    El Caro revealed to be a Blizz dev in disguise all along
    I bet it's Matt Goss. Just a hunch.

Just for funsies: The thing that I want more than anything with the announcement tomorrow (which means that it isnt going to come true) is some form of a 'make your own artifact weapon' system.

I'm imagining each weapon has 3 components. So a sword for example, would have a hilt, handle, and blade, and each would have their own stats. As you progress through the xpac, you can get new and higher ilvl components that you swap in to upgrade your new weapon of legend. You could upgrade it, name it, customize the appearance (including each individual component) with xmog.

Professions like BS and ENG could still craft weapon components. Components could drop off of bosses so that theres still some excitement in getting a new weapon. Maybe there's an expansion long legendary questline a la the MOP cloak where in the end you get to craft your own legendary weapon.

Could be a fun system for all types of players

7+ Year Old Account
    The mere thought of Bolvar slapping Sylvanas across the cosmos makes me even more hyped

It’s funny, one week ago everybody was like dead set on we’re going to the Dragon Isles.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Shadowlands may have Arabic motifs. Arabic music and the NPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Aseph View Post
    Just for funsies: The thing that I want more than anything with the announcement tomorrow (which means that it isnt going to come true) is some form of a 'make your own artifact weapon' system.

I'm imagining each weapon has 3 components. So a sword for example, would have a hilt, handle, and blade, and each would have their own stats. As you progress through the xpac, you can get new and higher ilvl components that you swap in to upgrade your new weapon of legend. You could upgrade it, name it, customize the appearance (including each individual component) with xmog.

Professions like BS and ENG could still craft weapon components. Components could drop off of bosses so that theres still some excitement in getting a new weapon. Maybe there's an expansion long legendary questline a la the MOP cloak where in the end you get to craft your own legendary weapon.

Could be a fun system for all types of players
    I liked this aspect of FF8, where you could upgrade Squall's gunblade, and if you could track down rare items, you could really pump it up.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It’s funny, one week ago everybody was like dead set on we’re going to the Dragon Isles.
    Funny what a fine art print leak can do.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WukeWiking View Post
    The mere thought of Bolvar slapping Sylvanas across the cosmos makes me even more hyped
    God. Imagine him smashing that fat hammer right in her skull.