Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Heroes of the Storm just had some leaks if that can tell us anything abput 9.0 http://imgur.com/a/Isq7e5F
    Where did this leak come from? I see much Arthas there....
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    It's fake.

The photoshopping is so obvious it makes my eyes melt.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    It's fake, don't worry about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Seeing as unholy likes to summon lots of minions and dot lots of things, I'd say yes, unholy shares a lot with locks, and that my particular build relies on putting wounds on as many targets as possible, that it plays just like a melee warlock.
    Since when did DK summon lots of minions? He has a single pet and sometimes he summons minions via long CD spels. Unholy DK core gameplay is not even close to be described as "summoning lots of minions".
    While the whole core rotation of Demolock is all about spamming tons and tons of temporary minions.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertoster View Post
    Since when did DK summon lots of minions? He has a single pet and sometimes he summons minions via long CD spels. Unholy DK core gameplay is not even close to be described as "summoning lots of minions".
    While the whole core rotation of Demolock is all about spamming tons and tons of temporary minions.
    Seeing as you can have up to eleven minions around you every 1.5 minutes, and max at nearly twenty every eight, I'd definitely say that UDK summons lots of minions.

There's zero lore reasoning for it now, besides MAYBE something to do with Brother Pike down the road, but has anyone considered Kthir to be one of the last ARs?

It's a Forsaken rig race that's a new species (matching up with Vulpera) that can equip armor (important point) and is themed around the end patch (similar to Lightforged Draenei and somewhat like Void Elves.

The biggest problem besides no lore reasoning right now is that they don't have female models... but neither do Dragonmen, Saberon, Sethrakk, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    There's zero lore reasoning for it now, besides MAYBE something to do with Brother Pike down the road, but has anyone considered Kthir to be one of the last ARs?

[img]

It's a Forsaken rig race that's a new species (matching up with Vulpera) that can equip armor (important point) and is themed around the end patch (similar to Lightforged Draenei and somewhat like Void Elves.

The biggest problem besides no lore reasoning right now is that they don't have female models... but neither do Dragonmen, Saberon, Sethrakk, etc.
    The biggest problem is that they belong to a faction we have absolutely no friendly relations with. So unless Xal'atath or N'zoth decide to strike up an alliance, there's not much hope, and that's not something that's likely to happen during BfA.

So given the whispers from legion taking place in BFA it is safe to assume these new ones happen next expansion
    For the ones that are really vague like the Lord of Ravens and the eyes of green I've checked a few things.

1. The ship baine steals to return Derek is forsaken and has a symbol similar to a Ravens face
    Nathanos=Lord of Ravens
    He gave the knife to Naga
    She freed n'zoth because she had a way to kill him
    He turned the key
    So the 9 Ravens may be servants of sylvanas

2. Vessel of life and eyes of green.
    Alexzstraza talking to the daughter of ysera gives me vibes similar to the set up for a super hero turned villain because "i have the power to do it" I think she is going to be a tyrant. Also I think alexzstraza lied because of her loss of power.

3. Five torches have to be the dragonflights. Pillars made sense in the first one but we saw how the tidestone has its power still. The dragonflights may seek a way to restore the lost power and ability to breed since alexzstraza also says how there aren't enough to defend against old God invasions.

4. Father of sleep is the loa. No doubt he is the one who sylvanas made a deal with. In fact if you look at the similarities between her and Naga Queen you see both serve but for a purpose and will kill anyone in the way.

Can't wait for BlizzCon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The biggest problem is that they belong to a faction we have absolutely no friendly relations with. So unless Xal'atath or N'zoth decide to strike up an alliance, there's not much hope, and that's not something that's likely to happen during BfA.
    I want to see all old gods in a mortal form like xal

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Heroes of the Storm just had some leaks if that can tell us anything abput 9.0
    wow this is the most obvious troll leak I've ever seen

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as you can have up to eleven minions around you every 1.5 minutes, and max at nearly twenty every eight, I'd definitely say that UDK summons lots of minions.
    In that case you can also say that core gameplay of EleShaman is all about summoning elementals.
    Which is not true. Because you simply do not understand what does "core gameplay" mean.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    In that case you can also say that core gameplay of EleShaman is all about summoning elementals.
    Which is not true. Because you simply do not understand what does "core gameplay" mean.
    You're telling someone who has had to relearn the UDK bar whenever Blizzard has fucked up my class, currently has their bar and talents set for the 500k+ AOE DPS build for M+, and has played the class for years that they "don't know the core gameplay" of their class.

Yep. Sure. Totally believable. As possible as me suddenly quantum tunneling to mars, bud.
    Your trolling is weak. Try again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post

Sethrakk have a feminine model in the form of Sethraliss.

Sethrakk have a feminine model in the form of Sethraliss.
    It would even seem Blizzard decided they simply have no visible(to us) gender dimorphism. They have male and female voices and the generic ones get correctly gendered, but they all look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jzhbee View Post
    wow this is the most obvious troll leak I've ever seen
    They didn't forget to make it "look like" a leak tough. 6.5/10

10+ Year Old Account
    You're telling someone who has had to relearn the UDK bar whenever Blizzard has fucked up my class, currently has their bar and talents set for the 500k+ AOE DPS build for M+, and has played the class for years that they "don't know the core gameplay" of their class.

Yep. Sure. Totally believable. As possible as me suddenly quantum tunneling to mars, bud.
    Your trolling is weak. Try again.
    Yep, that is what I am saying. You can have tremendous experience and still not understanding the meaning, the definition of core gameplay. I did not say that you don't know how yo play the class. I did say that you don't understand which parts of the class are core gameplay, and which are not. Core gameplay is what you do all the time, it is 99% of your combat experience. Core gameplay of Unholy is spreading diseases and bursting festering wounds. Summoning minions is what you do occasionally. Core gameplay of Demolock is summoning tons of demons. This is what he is doing all the time.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yep, that is what I am saying. You can have tremendous experience and still not understanding the meaning, the definition of core gameplay. I did not say that you don't know how yo play the class. I did say that you don't understand which parts of the class are core gameplay, and which are not. Core gameplay is what you do all the time, it is 99% of your combat experience. Core gameplay of Unholy is spreading diseases and bursting festering wounds. Summoning minions is what you do occasionally. Core gameplay of Demolock is summoning tons of demons. This is what he is doing all the time.
    It's still something that would, in my experience, be removed from UDK so that Necromancer could have a spec or two.

7+ Year Old Account
    It would even seem Blizzard decided they simply have no visible(to us) gender dimorphism. They have male and female voices and the generic ones get correctly gendered, but they all look the same.
    (Don't answer this if you are an animal/snake expert)
    It is entirely possible for them to have both genders but without any discernible visual indication. I mean when a regular person sees an image of a snake on the internet they can't immediately know it's gender. (I know there are some like tail stuff)

It might be just that Sethrakk since Sethrakk are not mammals that their genders don't have physical characteristics we can notice while they have armor on.

Tbh, I would have no problem with blizzard adding them to use the same model for both genders and just swapping the voices or maybe one or two customization options. But there would be probably outrage of "Lazy blizz"
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    (Answer this if you are an animal/snake expert)
    It is entirely possible for them to have both genders but without any discernible visual indication. I mean when a regular person sees an image of a snake on the internet they can't immediately know it's gender. (I know there are some like tail stuff)

It might be just that Sethrakk since Sethrakk are not mammals that their genders don't have physical characteristics we can notice while they have armor on.

Tbh, I would have no problem with blizzard adding them to use the same model for both genders and just swapping the voices or maybe one or two customization options. But there would be probably outrage of "Lazy blizz"
    Eye color or plumage/scale color is also a indication

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I'd be happy if they did, or even added races that just plain don't have a male/female split, be they constructs or have a completely different biology.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd be happy if they did, or even added races that just plain don't have a male/female split, be they constructs or have a completely different biology.
    That as well, I'd much rather have them give us more races without gender options than for them to have to asspull more feminine/masculine models of something that already exists. Would be nicer to put the extra work into adding a few more customization options for the one version that exists.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Kantor View Post
    I am sorry, but there is no way that leak is real. Too much new content for HotS. I would be happy if that is real though, love me some HotS.
    Those skins are cool but the rest of that looks like the fakest shit ever. Not even good shoops