Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    Cinematic was weak but not terrible. I'd rank it just above MoP
    other than the LK getting no hits in on essentially god....yeah great cinematic

Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    could someone post link to that 4chan leak where author was telling how terrible atmosphere at blizzard was ? from what i remember most of his leaks came true, besides maybe diablo beeing tpe, but overwatch 2 beeing glorified expansion with l4d coop mode came out to be true, can't remember what he said about wow tough
    It was debunked back with 8.3 stuff. Also it got everything wrong about Diablo 4.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    And Kael'thas!

Will be so amazing seeing everyone confront Arthas again.
    Both Gul’dans?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    im saying a features trailer not mentioning stuff like the new leveling or....actually thats basically it....in an expansion is absolute diablo immortal levels of trash

and again nothing for WoW virtual ticket....at all

i hope they just had to cut the trailer short because of the hong kong damage control and brack speech
    I mean there is no D4 stuff for virtual ticket either. So i dunno what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    And Kael'thas!

Will be so amazing seeing everyone confront Arthas again.
    Magisters' Terrace was just a setback

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's decently far down for me honestly just because it was basically all crap we'd seen before, and Bolvar got curb stomped like a bitch.

Felt like watching a DBZ filler fight.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Gul’dan, Arthas, Varian, Saurfang, Cairne, Daelin, Garithos, they’re all going to be back
    Mankrik's wife?

Well... hopefully there is more than this. Cause to say it's underwhelming is an understatement.

Garithos should kill Sylvanas
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    It was artistically amazing. The reason people dislike it is because they don't like the story.

So if I'm understanding this correctly:

No new class, no 4th specs, no major class overhauls

Covenants are essentially the new artifact power systems with a face lift. The grind remains. It adds ONE new ability, which is probably of mediocre interest, on some kind of CD, and doesn't have any major impact on how your class feels to play.

Classes get "some new class specific abilities" - This is the same thing we get every expansion. This isn't impressive or exciting. Giving frost mages "frost blast" still makes them frost mages that play the exact same way. This isn't refreshing and it certainly isn't going to change how your class feels or plays.

Right now I have a strong sense of dread and disappointment floating above me. What in this expansion is supposed to pull me in? What is breaking the mold? What is supposed to make me truly excited to play - because playing the same ol specs with a few new abilities is not going to cut it.

Yeah no new talent row is another thing I really really really don’t understand. Like what the hell. Can’t we get something that we keep for more than one expansion?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Are classes even changed? Haven't played druid in BfA but it doesn't look like anything has changed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    could someone post link to that 4chan leak where author was telling how terrible atmosphere at blizzard was ? from what i remember most of his leaks came true, besides maybe diablo beeing tpe, but overwatch 2 beeing glorified expansion with l4d coop mode came out to be true, can't remember what he said about wow tough
    wow he predicted diablo 4 and overwatch getting a story mode. literally everyone predicted that shit

the very fact he was wrong about literally everything else proves he was writing fan fiction

Looking forward to the «Whats next».

Everything so far seem great, at least to me.

Only thing im a little disapointed with is no new ranged class with heal/DPS.
    But I was planning on going DK anyways, so im fine with a Vulpera DK in 8.3

I hope they make they new DK -area timeless, so future races wont be locked out for years to come

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad we're also getting a max level zone alongside leveling zones at least
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    If this expansion doesn't rework most classes my lord....
    just dont touch my monks mastery

I wonder how they'll incorporate the factions aligning, since the features speak nothing of it. I'm sure they will bring this up in the panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I'm glad we're also getting a max level zone alongside leveling zones at least
    the weird dungeon is interesting

constantly changing