Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    Mankrik's wife?
    Elisande. Vancleef. Tirion, everybody is back like Endgame
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Just wanna throw out that the Legion Trailer for instance did not mention World Quests or Mythic+
    You mean, people are really assuming we only get next expansion what was shown in the trailer?? Yeah, ok, that explains all those dumb comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    It was artistically amazing. The reason people dislike it is because they don't like the story.
    I loved the story, but it didn't have that large scale feel of Legion, BFA, or even WoD. As I said, it was great, but not up there with the greats imo

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Haywood View Post
    Are classes even changed? Haven't played druid in BfA but it doesn't look like anything has changed.
    class changes happen later

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I'm glad we're also getting a max level zone alongside leveling zones at least
    Finally some good news. I loved the fact that Suramar was a max-level zone. Scaling is nice but when every zone is accessible from the get-go, you don't feel like you're getting much for reaching max.

So, will the new customization options (which I hope are based on Covenant) will replace new AR (at least for the expansion?)

And instead of new class, DK's for Everyone?

Mmm, I do think everything put together to make one of them in terms of balance?

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    So if I'm understanding this correctly:

No new class, no 4th specs, no major class overhauls

Covenants are essentially the new artifact power systems with a face lift. The grind remains. It adds ONE new ability, which is probably of mediocre interest, on some kind of CD, and doesn't have any major impact on how your class feels to play.

Classes get "some new class specific abilities" - This is the same thing we get every expansion. This isn't impressive or exciting. Giving frost mages "frost blast" still makes them frost mages that play the exact same way. This isn't refreshing and it certainly isn't going to change how your class feels or plays.

Right now I have a strong sense of dread and disappointment floating above me. What in this expansion is supposed to pull me in? What is breaking the mold? What is supposed to make me truly excited to play - because playing the same ol specs with a few new abilities is not going to cut it.
    You're not understanding it correctly, so you can calm down.

People here are arguing about stuff we don't even know yet. How about we wait for the whats next panel.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Gul’dan, Arthas, Varian, Saurfang, Cairne, Daelin, Garithos, they’re all going to be back
    Out of all of those, only Arthas excites me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Never, ever, EVER happening. Tinkers will NEVER happen. Mark my words.

Neither will Dark Rangers, let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by Krewshi View Post
    Wod 2.0 inc
    BfA already took that title.

Can't care as long as they keep allied under a grind/timegate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I'm glad we're also getting a max level zone alongside leveling zones at least
    Is that confirmed?

When was it ever stated that the Lich King was really strong?

Arthas was dangerous because of Frostmourne, which is why most of our missions in ICC consisted of destroying Frostmourne.

Oh and Deathwing is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Krewshi View Post
    Wod 2.0 inc
    That was BfA. This is Legion 2.0

Mmm, not much urgency in the cinematic either. Sylvanas was going to stomp Bolvar the moment we saw her, would've been cool to see her at least wounded as she opened the rift..

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah no new talent row is another thing I really really really don’t understand. Like what the hell. Can’t we get something that we keep for more than one expansion?
    not no more

heck i think this expansion is technically filler before we go back to our world and DONT have to deal with a world ending god like threat.....wait....GALAKROND!!!

i want my new class man

though i will be content with "swearing fealty to a flight for new abilities"....for now

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    You mean, people are really assuming we only get next expansion what was shown in the trailer?? Yeah, ok, that explains all those dumb comments.
    How silly of them to assume that Blizzard is able to put together a feature trailer to actually include features.

It looks very barebones only exciting parts of the opening ceremony was OW2 and D4 the shadowlands cinematic was cool though, but i felt the moment the helm of domination was destroyed it felt too out of warcraft for me.

Also looks like Sylvanas will be the Guldan of the expansion (or the other guy)