Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Neither will Dark Rangers, let that sink in.
    Its actually worse for Dark Ranger and Necromancer fans because Sylvanas is definitely done after this expansion, and I'm pretty sure that was Kelthuzad behind her at the end.

If you're not going to do a Dark Ranger or Necromancer class after this expansion, you're not going to ever do one. In fact, the expansion of the DK class is probably the substitute for a Necromancer class.

Wow players: Fucking Blizzard, stop adding stupid systems and just make the core mechanics better, fix leveling and classes and make customization default instead of allied races.

Blizzard: Okay

Also Wow players: What the fuck, Blizzard, what is this dumb expansion where existing systems are being improved, where are my new features?

What will happen if we die in the Shadowlands?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I love though how Sylvanas thought about putting the crown on before remembering what it did to her before destroying it out of rage
    Yeah, ruining one of the only cool pieces of lore left in WoW is very cool.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Where did you get this?
    Scroll down for concept art

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295961/...ed-shadowlands
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Also Covenant armor looks to be armor class based
    Paladin challenge mode armor remade for all armor types.

Similar artstyles.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Wow players: Fucking Blizzard, stop adding stupid systems and just make the core mechanics better, fix leveling and classes and make customization default instead of allied races.

Also Wow players: What the fuck, Blizzard, what is this dumb expansion where existing systems are being improved, where are my new features?
    Did any of that happen?

I love though how Sylvanas thought about putting the crown on before remembering what it did to her before destroying it out of rage
    Much like bayonetta's glasses, the hood ain't coming off

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Where did you get this?
    MMOC front page is loading up what I assume is press material

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    What features? Artifact weapon which is reskin Covenant bond.

Class campaign which is reskin of Covenant campaign.

World Quests and Mythic plus are still in.

Only thing Legion had over Shadowlands was a new class. I think you're confusing Legion with BfA. BfA is the one that added a bunch of features, and everyone here hated that.
    Defo not everyone, stop speaking in the name of the community because this is how you mislead the atmosphere

15+ Year Old Account

how do you know they're improving anything lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Salvager23 View Post
    Its actually worse for Dark Ranger and Necromancer fans because Sylvanas is definitely done after this expansion, and I'm pretty sure that was Kelthuzad behind her at the end.

If you're not going to do a Dark Ranger or Necromancer class after this expansion, you're not going to ever do one. In fact, the expansion of the DK class is probably the substitute for a Necromancer class.
    Theres still hope! In the future they could finally add sub classes or "ascending" versions of classes!

Right?!

right????

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

What player say: "We don't like these features! Why did you need to add them?"

What players mean: "I want this specific feature instead."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Salvager23 View Post

Depends how this expansions turns out towards the end. I'm sure people thought the chance for Demon Hunters was over after TBC.

edit: from the frontpage:
    Brave the hazards of Torghast, Tower of the Damned—an ever-changing dungeon for solo players and groups of up to five—and claim legendary treasures
    Last edited by Samin; 2019-11-01 at 08:55 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

3+ Year Old Account

I mean, they could include something? I don't want more Mythic +.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets be honest. Everyone here thought she ws going to put it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's a Paladin set that looks reeeeally similar.
    Yep. There is.

7+ Year Old Account

Well the thing is we asked to stop adding stupid systems and instead work on existing, we got confirmation that there are less new flashy systems (roguelike being the only really new) I'm hoping that Whats next will involve talk about the reworks
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by HailArthas View Post
    It really kinda is though. And just knowing we have another 2-3 years of Sylvanas... Fuck.
    Hopefully she'll just remain a background character.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Hopefully she'll just remain a background character.
    She is literally the reason why we are in the Shadowlands, not happening.