Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    How would a revamp even work now? and why? So they remake Azeroth again, ok. Just vanilla zones? Or do they now revamp Outland, Northrend, Pandaria, Kul Tiras/ Zandalar, and Broken Isles? Why would it just be vanilla when the continuity issues started with Cata's revamp. I mean I like the idea of them redoing things but the reality was already supremely disappointing once.
    Because the continuity problems have been fixed by Shadowlands. So unless Blizzard somehow decides to reverse the changes in that expansion we will likely never have to worry about it again.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Its so quiet in here, too quiet..." said an mmo-champer poster, he didn't know that Ion had something coming. "HERE MY BLESSED CHILDREN, HAVE SOME SHADOWLAND ALPHA CLIENTS!" he yelled in the distance, getting closer to us with that... "vol'jin" in his... okay, lets not.

The calm before the storm™.
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    That is beautiful Pantupino.

Ion is watching.

He knows that winter is coming.

He knows the alpha must drop.

He knows that he needs to stop sitting on the frozen throne with his sword because it freaks out the security guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Another day, zero signs... oh well!

I hope to God that they never implement the kind of customization seen in FFXIV, GW2 or others.

Keep WoW, WoW. Not a single other MMORPG has me care about my characters the same way, and sliders for boobs or nose size? Please, I'd rather have distinct faces, hairstyles and body options. Otherwise I could always go play The Sims 4.

And this game's most successful time was when it was utterly mediocre in terms of gameplay options. People just forget when it's convenient.
    I don't see sliders ever happening. But maybe body types? As in 3 or 4 to pick from?

But then again, Kul Tirans..

Is this really going to be the next 2 weeks in this thread? Just people going nuts for alpha and interpreting shadows as signs?

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    I doubt it. Don't get me wrong, Anduin is a terrible alliance leader. The fact he judges Wrathion more than the Horde shows how bad he is. But I doubt Trump would be any better.
    Wrathion should be judged.
    But the Horde should be, too.

Anduin is just a simp.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Is this really going to be the next 2 weeks in this thread? Just people going nuts for alpha and interpreting shadows as signs?
    You must be new here.

No, because we'll have a dataminable alpha built tomorrow.

But yes, this is going to be the next 2 weeks in this thread unless we get something before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Wrathion should be judged.
    But the Horde should be, too.

Anduin is just a simp.
    Wrathion should be judged, but at least his motivation was to save the planet. The fact that the horde keep commiting genocide and only complains when they're the target... they should be judged harder
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    You must be new here.
    Honestly, half the reason I'm here is the Shaggy Parrot and his insights.

Honestly, half the reason I'm here is the Shaggy Parrot and his insights.
    everytime I see the Parrot pop up in here I'm like "NEWS?!? NEWS CORRECT?!" Im a dog for the alpha

Is it me or is the thread in general a bit "slower" than the past couple of years?

Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    Is it me or is the thread in general a bit "slower" than the past couple of years?
    After the first few encrypted alpha builds people are just sitting here waiting for the BEEG datamine

that's what happens when you go 5 months without any information that isn't the name of the xpac and the cinematic

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect it's going to pick up as soon as we get our first datamineable build.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Wrathion should be judged, but at least his motivation was to save the planet. The fact that the horde keep commiting genocide and only complains when they're the target... they should be judged harder
    His motivation was to save the planet.

In doing that, he unleashed the Iron Horde, which in turn brought the Legion to Azeroth, and when Azeroth was in its biggest time of need, the thing he'd been 'preparing for', he just poofed and returned one expansion later going "Yeah bros, sorry to leave you fighting the Legion, but I just decided they're no big deal and you can handle them. Now the Old Gods.. those are an actual problem. Might need like.. at least one memebeam to get rid of them."

His head should be on a spike right about now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I suspect it's going to pick up as soon as we get our first datamineable build.
    "Pick up" is one way to call it.

*Hears distant train horn*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    *Hears distant train horn*
    I hear a train a comin. Comin around the bend.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    His motivation was to save the planet.

In doing that, he unleashed the Iron Horde, which in turn brought the Legion to Azeroth, and when Azeroth was in its biggest time of need, the thing he'd been 'preparing for', he just poofed and returned one expansion later going "Yeah bros, sorry to leave you fighting the Legion, but I just decided they're no big deal and you can handle them. Now the Old Gods.. those are an actual problem. Might need like.. at least one memebeam to get rid of them."

His head should be on a spike right about now.
    Everyone involved in the War Crimes novel deserves to be judged for letting Garrosh get away and having the chance to create the Iron Horde. Wrathion most of all (even if he had good intentions with questionable methods), but Vereesa and Anduin, too. Vereesa letting Anduin know about the attempted assassination on Garrosh's life at the last minute, and Anduin going out of his way to stop him from getting poisoned. Vereesa at least gets called out for passing up the chance by Sylvanas in the comics (but strangely not the Purge of Dalaran…? Although I think Alleria wouldn't have believed Sylvanas if she was told that), but Anduin never has that happen to him from her - it's usually about not punishing Greymane for endangering everyone for going after her in Stormheim, which can arguably be used as justification for the Horde to retaliate against the Alliance.

I know I bring this up a lot on the forums, but it really is a hill I will keep dying on until the story addresses it (if at all). Let Vereesa and Anduin suffer with the guilt that they also share the blame for inadvertently causing Varian's death - something that Anduin explicitly blames Wrathion for (in a way, but ultimately he isn't responsible). If Shadowlands is a means to explore death, then this can be used as a source of personal drama in people like him and Vereesa for paving that way to everything that's occurred post-MoP.