Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I'm still mildly irritated about not being able to play a Dragonkin Tinker.
    You people and your wishes for Dragonkin and Naga and Tinkers and so on... my wife recently found fanart of what a Tinker class could look like and now she's all "When are they adding Tinkers?!" I know she's trolling me but goddamn it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    squishing peoples 120 to level 50 gives them what to do exactly?
    Level alts via the entirely new and no doubt quite fancy Chromie Time system.

And if you tell me people don't want to level alts, I going to laugh and laugh and laugh, because the most-beloved expansion-changeover deals have all been "levels some alts" things, like the Legion invasions at the end of WoD.

The year of my birth.

I hope those vampire dudes aren't total edgelords, Blizzard tends to write those kinds of characters terribly.

5+ Year Old Account
    man revendreth is amazing. i love the introductory quest when the carriage runs over the dredgers playing in the street. thanks ion for putting up this beautiful amazing cool alpha. it was worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    man revendreth is amazing. i love the introductory quest when the carriage runs over the dredgers playing in the street. thanks ion for putting up this beautiful amazing cool alpha. it was worth the wait.
    Are we allowed to talk about the memers only alpha?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    The year of my birth.

I hope those vampire dudes aren't total edgelords, Blizzard tends to write those kinds of characters terribly.
    Just going by the limited text we've seen associated with them, they're not edgelords, or not all. The vampire lord dude you could choose for the covenant was seemingly more concerned with politeness and appropriateness than anything else, which is about the opposite of an edgelord.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    squishing peoples 120 to level 50 gives them what to do exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

at that point no one knew about covid-19....
    well considering the level squish also comes with a 70% nerf to leveling time then yes

personally im waiting to level a
    lf dranny priest
    void elf hunter
    DI dwarf DK

allied races are currently not worth the investment (i got my KT warrior done and that was not exactly enjoyable)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Just going by the limited text we've seen associated with them, they're not edgelords, or not all. The vampire lord dude you could choose for the covenant was seemingly more concerned with politeness and appropriateness than anything else, which is about the opposite of an edgelord.
    nah

vamp bros are like the "repent and be civil" folks
    necro lords are the military
    angel bros are the "come and cleanse yourself and be nice and good and love"
    fairies are "nature and peace on azeroth....dont look at the corner with the drust"

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Level alts via the entirely new and no doubt quite fancy Chromie Time system.
    It better feature dapper hats.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    nah

vamp bros are like the "repent and be civil" folks
    necro lords are the military
    angel bros are the "come and cleanse yourself and be nice and good and love"
    fairies are "nature and peace on azeroth....dont look at the corner with the drust"
    Not sure why you're saying "Nah", that matches the text I saw for the vampire lords. Either way, point is, they're not edgelords.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It better feature dapper hats.
    We can only pray that it does.

i do hope that the next class is a dragon class

i want high fantasy over steam punk and i definitely think we are getting to an interesting point because the jailer and the arbitor seem to me like they are lost titan keepers

argus is older than memory
    azeroth is not the last but the first

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    i do hope that the next class is a dragon class

i want high fantasy over steam punk and i definitely think we are getting to an interesting point because the jailer and the arbitor seem to me like they are lost titan keepers

argus is older than memory
    azeroth is not the last but the first
    I wouldn't put any stock in the lore; remember when we got "We must rebuild the final Titan"?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I wouldn't put any stock in the lore; remember when we got "We must rebuild the final Titan"?
    Retcons happen a lot in media, not necessarily a bad thing. Also that tidbit is still relevant since as far as we know Azeroth is the only Titan thats still not uhhh dead or out of the picture. That and it did introduce that the Titans had "fallen." So really the jailer being titan related wouldn't be outlandish.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    On this page number I was born, alpha cant come soon enough!
    [/URL]

5+ Year Old Account
    at this point all I want is the prepatch for the leveling changes so I can level my god damn hunter guilt free. that is assuming the leveling changes come out with the prepatch, but it would be foolish if it didn't.

Just gold farming for the longboi until alpha. cmon alpha. come up. give me something to do.

Come on folks! We can do it! Keep the 2k pages before alpha dream alive!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    On this page number I was born, alpha cant come soon enough!
    I merely adopted the memes. You were born in it, molded by it. You didn't see Shadochi's Taylor Swift memes until you were already a Fel Lord, by then it was nothing to you but blinding!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I'm pissed The Bolvar isn't a new race or class.
    The Bolvar is special super duper secret theta access that requires even greater minds than are already within the secrets finding discord. Except they're too busy trying to find the golden pantaloons right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    The Bolvar is special super duper secret theta access that requires even greater minds than are already within the secrets finding discord. Except they're too busy trying to find the golden pantaloons right now.
    Do they have the silver and bronze pantaloons already? Otherwise, they'd be rather useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    I humbly propose that if we hit 2000 and alpha hasn't arrived, we stop posting so when alpha eventually arrives, we can say that it arrived at 2000. Self fulfilling prophecy and all that. Our predictions can't be wrong if we force the hand of destiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Tomorrow when we hit 2000... me rumblings are off the charts.
    Have you still not eaten?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it ate or eaten?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Have you still not eaten?
    To deprive a man of his natural liberty and to deny to him the ordinary amenities of Alpha is worse then starving the body; it is starvation of the soul, the dweller in the body.