The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    While I find the basic idea interesting: what the fuck is a Legion warlock? or a Nerubian Death Knight?
    Someone realizing halfway through their bad idea that most classes have three specs for a reason and just started slamming names together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    where is usually the place to search for trademarks?
    Used to be the best place to look was the EU trademark listing. Blizz has, since the MoP fiasco, taken to registering trademarks in countries without an online database. Because if you already hold the trademark somewhere else you get priority when transfering that trademark to new regions, so even if someone swooped in day before Blizzcon to trademark it, Blizzard would still get the trademark.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    another leak found in 4chan archives with some weird photo proof
    http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/...-from-a-friend
    Worse quality than the 2001 wow trailer, it's probably the same bs like the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    another leak found in 4chan archives with some weird photo proof
    http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/...-from-a-friend
    Worse quality than the 2001 wow trailer, it's probably the same bs like the others.
    Isn't that just a skybox-stripped Tol Barad?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have a slight feeling that Asmongold who has started recently to react to leaks is the reason we have so many of them. (also Bellular and the others)
    Last edited by Lazarel; 2019-08-03 at 07:29 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have a slight feeling that Asmongold who has started recently to react to leaks is the reason we have so many of them. (also Bellular and the others)
    I think your spot on with that

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I think your spot on with that
    They need their money so they have to crap out videos even if there isn't much to talk about. Well let's give them something to talk about. We are on page 22. Can we get to 222 before Sunday ends?

10+ Year Old Account
    They need their money so they have to crap out videos even if there isn't much to talk about. Well let's give them something to talk about. We are on page 22. Can we get to 222 before Sunday ends?
    If not for the PTR datamining I'm sure T&E would be doing weekly leak reviews as well.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If not for the PTR datamining I'm sure T&E would be doing weekly leak reviews as well.
    Perhaps. But I find them irritating. Everything they do seems so artificial. Honestly Taliesin creeps me out.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that just a skybox-stripped Tol Barad?
    I think it is but I can't recall the exact place, also what is that thing floating over the shoulder, is that a pet or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps. But I find them irritating. Everything they do seems so artificial. Honestly Taliesin creeps me out.
    They're more tolerable then asmongold or every other Wow youtuber I've seen(Belluar is probably the top one though).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so sick of Bellular's clickbaity videos, specially when the tone he uses for lore videos has that sort of ''I know this is how it is!'' feel to it. Would be great if they stoped appearing in my recommendations.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They're more tolerable then asmongold or every other Wow youtuber I've seen(Belluar is probably the top one though).
    Well that isn't saying much to be honest. But Pyromancer is the worst.

Pyromancer and Asmongold are both entertainers. I like them both
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Asmon...eeeh. I like Pyro and Nobbel. Bellular and T&E (Specially Bellular), heavy PASS.

T&E are sellouts to Activision Blizzard. Blizzard could tell them to jump off a bridge and they’d do it.

No shit Sherlock. I meant what makes it different from a regular ass warlock? Or is it just a rename of Demonology for no reason?
    I meant it sounds too similar to an established fan idea, but so all over the place it's most likely fake.

They specifically stated they don't like to talk about leaks. Although the recent surge of discussion made Taliesin at least acknowledge the biggest ones.

Well, it's an act. And as a non-American, everything's better than yet another "yo what's up my peeps" artificially friendly American voice speaking in superlatives.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Well, it's an act. And as a non-American, everything's better than yet another "yo what's up my peeps" artificially friendly American voice speaking in superlatives.
    Exactly. Even his stance on WoW is artificial. And I'm not saying cause he likes WoW. Let him. But the way he gushes over everyting Ion does and pretends all good things Blizzard copied are their original ideas....it is definitely fake. Maybe Az is also acting, but at least he is better at it. Maybe it's the lack of the uncanny valley smile.

As for Pyro, I find it irritating that all his damn theories are based on Chronicle being wrong on purpose
    Last edited by Wangming; 2019-08-04 at 11:37 AM.

Are people really so stupid they dont understand the definition of leak and fanfiction?

We are still moth away from Blizzcon and already we have a "leak" fatigue. At least I start to feel that way

You can’t call a leak fake until Blizzcon