5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Source? @Marlamin any credibility in this?

I still think we'll get a soulbinds post today. Knowing me it will be the unencrypted build, since the one time I don't predict it, it will happen. 5000 IQ
    went to post the toy story "today's the day!" meme, but it's buried by crap from 3 and 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So it goes
    Bastion
    Maldraxxus
    Ardenweald
    Revendreth

For leveling

Beginning story seems to be the covenants fighting for resources

The august celestials are wild gods

In terms of story it’s safe to say you have the overarching “the maw is being fucky” theme and a couple underlying themes like sylvanas and the drust and elune and politics in revendreth
    something's fucky here...

Oh yeah, you missed the parts with Uther and Kael and Draka.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post

Dunno if cameos like that are worth mentioning in the grand scheme of things.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Dunno if cameos like that are worth mentioning in the grand scheme of things.
    They were mentioned to have an impact on the story at Blizzcon, if I recall. Like, we'd personally be helping them and such

They were mentioned to have an impact on the story at Blizzcon, if I recall. Like, we'd personally be helping them and such
    Draka will probalby only be a cameo for anyone outside the Necrolords covenant. Kael'thas will be somewhat important because of the raid. Uther might have prominence, but only really if Blizzard intends to have Arthas return in some capacity, otherwise he will probably just be another cameo to sweeten the deal on the Kyrian covenant.
    I am curious what the cameo will be for the Night Fae though, i suppose Tyrande will be there, but she came with us, it isnt a character we meet again just because we are in the Shadowlands like all the others.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if there's gonna be a Covenant vs Covenant dungeon in every zone since Maldraxxus is attacking Bastion in the first leveling dungeon.

went to post the toy story "today's the day!" meme, but it's buried by crap from 3 and 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Uther will probably be the first to fight the necrolords that are assaulting us or something

Draka will be a commander in her covenant

Kael will be an adviser I’m guessing

Quote Originally Posted by WukeWiking View Post
    I wonder if there's gonna be a Covenant vs Covenant dungeon in every zone since Maldraxxus is attacking Bastion in the first leveling dungeon.
    Probably, though my guess is that the forces of Maldraxxus or whatever will not be the same forces we join as a covenant. Would make this kinda awakward when yo ujoin them later and still kill them in the M+ dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by WukeWiking View Post
    I am Magine that storyline is going to be one that we finish rather quickly because by at least the first patch they’re going to be working together

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Probably, though my guess is that the forces of Maldraxxus or whatever will not be the same forces we join as a covenant. Would make this kinda awakward when yo ujoin them later and still kill them in the M+ dungeon.
    Isn't there a powerstruggle between different warlords in Maldraxxus? It could easily be one of them attacking Bastion on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I am Magine that storyline is going to be one that we finish rather quickly because by at least the first patch they’re going to be working together
    My guess is that each zone will have 2 different faction within them. An evil faction that wants to take stuff from otherareas, and a nice factio nthat wants to regain balance. With the second one being the one the players joins as a Covenant. Maldraxxus especially is a zone that just screams that it has several faction within that the players has to defeat to join the Necrolords covenant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    Isn't there a powerstruggle between different warlords in Maldraxxus? It could easily be one of them attacking Bastion on his own.
    Yeah, that is what i am thinking.

Maldraxxus has other warlords we have to defeat.
    Bastion has the Forsworn.
    Ardenweald has the Drust and possibly Bwonsamdi/Bwonsamdis boss
    Revandreth has the aristocratic vampires we fihgt in the raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Draka will probalby only be a cameo for anyone outside the Necrolords covenant. Kael'thas will be somewhat important because of the raid. Uther might have prominence, but only really if Blizzard intends to have Arthas return in some capacity, otherwise he will probably just be another cameo to sweeten the deal on the Kyrian covenant.
    I am curious what the cameo will be for the Night Fae though, i suppose Tyrande will be there, but she came with us, it isnt a character we meet again just because we are in the Shadowlands like all the others.
    Well, they mentioned Cenarius when they revealed the zone.

He could show up through the dream i suppose.

I'd prefer Ysera tho, since we killed her personally.
    Not to mention that she was embraced by Elune aswell, and we know we are gonna learn something about her there.

Sent from my ZTE A2020G Pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Raetary; 2020-04-08 at 09:18 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Hard to say. Only notable, dead and friendly Night Elf character is Ravencrest, but he was a General of the army and not all that nature oriented. Only known Wild Gods that weren't resurrected in Cataclysm are Ursoc and Ashamane.

Ysera could be there.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really looking forward to see how Oribos will look like. Will it be like Suramar but entirely friendly, or whatever. I imagine it being a giant, bright city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    Really looking forward to see how Oribos will look like. Will it be like Suramar but entirely friendly, or whatever. I imagine it being a giant, bright city.
    As long as it doesn't end like Boralus, a beautiful city where we just use 5% of it
    Last edited by Valysar; 2020-04-08 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    As long as it doesn't end like Boralus, a beautiful city where we just use 5% of it
    More likely it will be like Boralus where key services are easily accessible than Dazalor, which is huge and getting to different things is inconvenient.

Source? @Marlamin any credibility in this?

I still think we'll get a soulbinds post today. Knowing me it will be the unencrypted build, since the one time I don't predict it, it will happen. 5000 IQ
    Yeah, multiple people are reporting that outside of the usual people. We'll see what happens. From a planning standpoint I guess it makes a lot of sense for it to hit today if they want to get Alpha going in its entirety this week.

Birb has spoken.

It's time for the rumblings to end.

*Begins channeling Alpha summoning portal*

Birb has spoken.

It's time for the rumblings to end.

*Begins channeling Alpha summoning portal*
    Plans can change, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Plans can change, etc etc.
    *Summons portal with a tear running down his face*

Page 2200... it's the prophecy.

*Summons portal with a tear running down his face*

Page 2200... it's the prophecy.
    Prophecy number 173 is usually the right one.

"Thou shalt get datamined stuff in the age of 2200, thou shalt have hype"