Quote Originally Posted by Jellykiss View Post
    True, another more skimpier set will do.
    Eh, I don't care about skimpy or not. I care about what's impressive.

I think being able to wear Spellbreaker and Mountain King armor is pretty cool. Not so much wearing a bikini (which will be mostly 2D textures anyway) that is conceptually pretty peasanty in night elf terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Any information on Wildhammers? Me WOONS are dryin' up and startin' to rumble! I need more hype fuel.
    I don't have any information on Shadowlands that isn't already public. No idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I don't have any information on Shadowlands that isn't already public. No idea!
    I'm gettin' desperate. Me WOONS are all dry

From a medical perspective I'm not sure if that's good or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Eh, I don't care about skimpy or not. I care about what's impressive.

I think being able to wear Spellbreaker and Mountain King armor is pretty cool. Not so much wearing a bikini (which will be mostly 2D textures anyway) that is conceptually pretty peasanty in night elf terms.
    Skimpier isn't what I really want. I was just joking. I want it to be grand. I was a little disappointed with the worgen one.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    From a medical perspective I'm not sure if that's good or not.
    I need more Datarite to heal me woons, tae stop the rumblings.

Wildhammers... where art thou... how I so desperately need thee.

As is evident by name, it's HAPPENING SOON.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dry WOONS may lead to irritation.
    Stay healthy and moisturized.

Formerly known as Arafal

Mmmh, so I guess preach was wrong with that new class thing xD

7+ Year Old Account
    Did they say that the story would be like how Suramar unfolded? I really enjoyed that place.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    Mmmh, so I guess preach was wrong with that new class thing xD
    What new class thing?

Did he actually believe there was gonna be a new class announced?
    My god, some people.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Jellykiss View Post
    Skimpier isn't what I really want. I was just joking. I want it to be grand. I was a little disappointed with the worgen one.
    Yeah, the worgen one was a bit meh. Goblin is okay, but not really what I consider EPIC, either.

For Night Elves, I see a similar issue, though. Is there anything that's iconic and cool at the same time? Is there something worth making into a whole set that makes the Night Elf player feel like a hero?

Not really in my opinion. Despite all the lore that Night Elves have.

imagine though... first few lines of datamined info: hero_class_dark_ranger. Gawd dayum i'd coom

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    What new class thing?

Did he actually believe there was gonna be a new class announced?
    My god, some people.
    No he wouldn't have believed that but part of the community complains about no new class so its logical for him to make a video talking about an imaginary new class for clicks and $$$.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I don't get why people want Dark Rangers?
    Just play a Forsaken Hunter. :C

I don't get why people want Dark Rangers?
    Just play a Forsaken Hunter. :C
    Except that's not a dark ranger or anywhere even close to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the worgen one was a bit meh. Goblin is okay, but not really what I consider EPIC, either.

For Night Elves, I see a similar issue, though. Is there anything that's iconic and cool at the same time? Is there something worth making into a whole set that makes the Night Elf player feel like a hero?

I would say the more Iconic Night Elf looks tend to be on the skimpy bikinis or the sentinel gear. The other way they could go though, is to do something based on the Night Warrior armor Tyrande uses now. That would be new and maybe interesting, but I expect controversy if they go that way.

5+ Year Old Account

Making armors without effects/attachments is really lame and while I can understand how much work it takes to do that stuff I wish they woulda' slowed down pumping them out.

I mean compare Nightborne/Velf/Lightforged/DID to the rest, the only one that can compete is Highmountain particularly because it has those cool looking totems.

If I were making a Nelf heritage I would probably just give them a super beefed up Nordrassil set since Hyjal appears to be their new base of operations, they could even tie it into Shadowlands by having the quest chain involving Tyrande summoning what remains of the nelves to the tree to talk/give a speech about their next plans before rewarding the player with the armor.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    I would say the more Iconic Night Elf looks tend to be on the skimpy bikinis or the sentinel gear. The other way they could go though, is to do something based on the Night Warrior armor Tyrande uses now. That would be new and maybe interesting, but I expect controversy if they go that way.
    Yes, if we go with what's iconic, it's the skimpier gear. Though I wouldn't really call it iconic.

If we go for coverage, something that looks cool but is less iconic, there is a bunch of stuff they could do, like the Night Warrior armor, Warden armor, Huntress armor. All of them have a lot more coverage and aesthetic variety which allows Blizzard to give us more than basically just a bikini, but they're not really iconic. Personally, I think if a choice has to be made, I'd rather have something that looks impressive over a bikini that is iconic. Even if I also want the bikini- just not as heritage armor.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Welcome to MMO-C
    Yo thanks!