The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    You're kidding right? So far it's Horde majority characters on Venthyr and Necrolords and there's definite callbacks to both Nightborne and Blood Elves in the general Venthyr story. Though it might be a red herring I think they are destined for Horde and the spookier ones are going Horde/the prettier ones are going Alliance.
    I just don't think they're going to break along the line of "Pretty Alliance and Evil Horde." Plus with Vol'jin and the Loa in general tied heavily into the Night Fae, I could see that as a way to force the Night Fae to go Horde.

Of course, again, I still expect it to be Pandaren-style Pick Your Faction.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    You're kidding right? So far it's Horde majority characters on Venthyr and Necrolords and there's definite callbacks to both Nightborne and Blood Elves in the general Venthyr story. Though it might be a red herring I think they are destined for Horde and the spookier ones are going Horde/the prettier ones are going Alliance.
    That's what I assume as well, it can always be different. But my bet if we get them faction walled it most likely would be Kyrian/NF Alliance and Venthyr/Necrobros Horde.

Guys, I honestly think they won't align with neither Horde or Alliance. They are their own factions.

Hey what MMO-Champion means when they say that no orcs allowed in the Kyrian Covenant? Is that real?
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Of course, again, I still expect it to be Pandaren-style Pick Your Faction.
    This would be best honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Guys, I honestly think they won't align with neither Horde or Alliance. They are their own factions.
    The mythical third faction. Whispered only in legends.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they do get made playable I really hope they'd be neutral. I know Blizz doesn't like neutral races, but if there was ever a time for it...

I'm just curious as to whether or not they will go 4/4 or not. Them adding female Night Fae is a huge sign that they're an AR, but I haven't seen anything "normal" in the Maldraxxus mobs.
    if it will be 4 allied race, it don't need to be all of then from the covenants, they can use old races just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Hey what MMO-Champion means when they say that no orcs allowed in the Kyrian Covenant? Is that real?
    [TEMP]

Some dev was just having fun with unfinished text.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    They will be faction aligned if they (and they will) become allied races. Or... this whole expac storyline will bring us into the "free for all no more factions".

Homophobia is so gay.

Man the art team has outdone themselves again. All the creature and weapon models so far looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    if it will be 4 allied race, it don't need to be all of then from the covenants, they can use old races just fine.
    It's going to be very, very awkward if 3 ARs come from the covenants and the other one is Ogres or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    That means that's what the description text they found in the client says. Probably just a joke by Blizzard.

If they're faction-locked (I still bet it's Pandaren-style pick your faction) I'd say Kyrian and Venthyr Alliance, Necrolord and Night Fae Horde.
    not in a million of years, venthyr if they become an allied race( who i wish they don't) will be horde, horde characters like kael and the theme to be against werewolf match well.

Night fae have nothing to do with horde and they just scream night elves/alliance

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    They will be faction aligned if they (and they will) become allied races. Or... this whole expac storyline will bring us into the "free for all no more factions".
    BFA brought us into that just Team A never got the memo so we have to wait 2 more years.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That means that's what the description text they found in the client says. Probably just a joke by Blizzard.
    Ohhh thanks. Seemed weird.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

BFA brought us into that just Team A never got the memo so we have to wait 2 more years.
    BFA was no faction war, not "no more factions".

Please let this be the skellington mage ability

Quote Originally Posted by Noirebene View Post
    We all know Anduin won't be in the Shadowlands because of the timeskip that will occurs in Azeroth for the 10.0, thus explaining the old Anduin in legion comic Kappa
    yep and he died for pre-patch, useless character and uslesses dead

It's going to be very, very awkward if 3 ARs come from the covenants and the other one is Ogres or something.
    don't think so, i would bbe ok with that.

remember this is not mirroed, vulpera had nothing to do with goblins like mechagnomes and other allied races had with their "parent" races