5+ Year Old Account
    Well the new customization options are so far more funny than amazing, but I'm really digging the new models. Kael'Thas is up for another setback, Kel'Thuzad is back and so is Vashj with a super awesome undead naga look. I'm very very glad she is back cause out of all WarCraft characters she got the worst treament. She would have been the perfect leader for a playable Naga faction but instead she got killed of in a raid people only did to unlock the Hyjal fight.

Also we have a model of the Jailor and he doesn't look like Arthas. Will that end the theories already?

EDIT: By new customization options I meant the ones on wowhead. Still looking at twitter.
    Last edited by Wangming; 2020-04-09 at 08:52 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good lord, what the fuck is this

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Also we have a model of the Jailor and he doesn't look like Arthas. Will that end the theories already?
    We had a model for him from a concept art for months. He looks more like a ghastly version of aman'thul than arthas.

Edit: Oh I see what you mean, the model ingame looks totally different to the concept art. Hmm. I wonder if that is actually him, looks more like a random person in chains. I mean he looks nothing like the shilouette we've been shown previously, wheres the concept art would match it perfectly.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-04-09 at 09:00 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]
    Looks like a citizen of Goldshire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

7+ Year Old Account
    The Ardenweald back pieces look amazing.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=311909/...gs-build-33978

Formerly known as Arafal

Man, those were a lot of pages to go through to get here. Hopefully i got the gist of everything that has happened.

As for the raid, i am still pretty convinced that the 9.1 raid will be against either the Jailer or Sylvanas, definitely not both. Personal opinion leans towards Jailer. 9.2 will be the usual sideshow raid, in this case i will make a convincing case for that raid being Drust themed, though that might change with datamining. Afterwards in 8.3 i will still hold by my theory that we are going back to Azeroth for the final raid, if not entire patch, as i do not think the Shadowlands can muster enough player engagement on its own to cap off an expansion satisfactorily. Though that could change if Sylvanas is the one that is killed at the end of the 9.1 raid.

Sylvanas' new model looks good though, which likely means that her appearance is going to be given to Plate wearers or something, just to spite Mail.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

[IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/921518.jpg[IMG]
    Clearly a Darkmoon Faire citizen.

The Ardenweald back pieces look amazing.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=311909/...gs-build-33978
    The backpack option leans very heavily into Night elves, enough sso that i feel convinced it is a preexisting model from Legion. The tree wing thingies though, cannot wait.

Those swords for Venthyr though, may as well just rename that covenant the Blood Elf covenant, pretty sure most casual Blood elf players will choose it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy the Drust are showing up again, i'm assuming Gorak Tul is gonna show up again going "Drustvar was merely a setback"

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I guess this is why Exile's reach is a thing now, didnt want to risk new Human players stumbling upon Goldshire and getting the wrong idea.

Looks quite different from the concept art, but I guess I was right in this being the Necrolord covenant mount:
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/921374.jpg

5+ Year Old Account
    by the way I love it how an entire post on Wowhead is dedicated to something other MMOs had for five years at least.
    You can change your eye color. Woooo.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we are getting it finally, but in this age that is the bare minimum. FFXIV isn't nearly as good at character customization than for example Black Desert Online, but even they have far more hairstyles than live WoW has customization options in total. And all races have heterochromia. Haven't checked TESO in a long time, but SWTOR is also quite behind in this regard.

The funny thing is that Pandaren seem to be the big winners of this expansion. They get new customization options AND a new class option (Death Knight) as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm browsing through wowhead looking like

Formerly known as Arafal

So since this is the first Alpha Patch and everything is already 100% set in stone according to MMO Champ. What do you wanna see for 9.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Blood Elves get blue eyes.

RIP Blood Elves
    Blood Elf models have always had blue eyes in the files. Because those models are used for High Elf NPCs too. Not every customization on player race model has been available for players.

- - - Updated - - -

underrated comment

7+ Year Old Account
    Arcane Power 3 min CD? Ouch!

But new S2M looks great! 2 min CD and not ties to being in VF any more, may finally see extensive and relatively safe usage (especially in M+)!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

My elementary school teacher had make up of such a colour.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So since this is the first Alpha Patch and everything is already 100% set in stone according to MMO Champ. What do you wanna see for 9.1?
    Well obviously i want Blizzard to just scrap the entire expansion and make a proper one instead before the game dies completely. Some of my friends have already stopped playing and the played since TBC so you know how bad it is. Additionally i would like Blizzard to scrap the covenants and allow players to swap between them freely since having to make a choice hinders my inner min-maxer who could totally be a world first mythic raider if it wasnt for this.

Other than that though i would like a good raid and more heritage armors. No sign of them in this initial patch, so it is possible that we would have to wait until the first proper patch to see them.

#GiveKael'thasHisCape
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Now htat we have gotten a while bunc hof changes i find it interesting that many of them seem to target M+ diversity in particular. What with no mass AoE and nerfing of the drums meaning Blizzard might be planning to ensure the meta for M+ is not so strict at the higher levels, as well as not having to create affixes that force you to take smaller pulls.

I am not much of a M+ player myself, i do the weekly ones with guildies but never high level ones. I am quite curious about the affix changes though. Tyrannical and Fortified are boring as most people know and usually only serve to remove half the dungeons from consideration on alternate weeks. Bolstering and Bursting as well would be amazing to see gone, neither of them being fun,
    I did hear some rumours that some of the madnesses from Horrific visions would be affixes though, which could be interesting. As most of them do not impact incoming damage or DPS with good play, which would make them good as replacements for Fortified and Tyrannical, as i believe the initial slot should be a more "fun" affix, compared to the later more punishing ones.