Does anyone think there is any chance there will be a new build today with the Alpha launch?

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope they update Ysera.

She's gonna look so out of place next to all the new hd models with her cata lvl textures.

Formerly known as Arafal

A fresh Alpha with lots of good datamining stuff that was worth logging back into MMO Champ once again.

Here's hoping for a nice alpha/beta phase. At least the X.0 Discussion threads are entertaining with each expansion.

What ever happened to Class Accessories? They were going to be in Legion but Artifacts pushed them back, they should be popping up after BFA according to Chris Robinson.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    What ever happened to Class Accessories? They were going to be in Legion but Artifacts pushed them back, they should be popping up after BFA according to Chris Robinson.
    We've been talking about those for YEARS!

At this point, we'll never get them.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for invites...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    4 hours only, feeling ok for now but I guess I will collapse tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    If you stream then it'll turn into a sleep stream!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    We've been talking about those for YEARS!

At this point, we'll never get them.
    Now's the perfect time to add them with new customization and revamped leveling.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think they ran into issues with displaying them on the character bodies without looking janky?

But we're getting more back items that aren't simply capes, and armor coming with 3d pieces so I think they're still working on improving the system up to their standards.

Everyone, remember not to jinx yourselves once Alpha invite waves appear. RNG is a bitch, even in reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Hope you got good sleep Stiven!

- - - Updated - - -

They won't know what hit em
    True! The Ashbringer + Rubber Bands= PEAK Power! However, I swore an oath, and Angels do have Ultra Instinct, so...

Imma need that instead!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Everyone, remember not to jinx yourselves once Alpha invite waves appear. RNG is a bitch, even in reality.
    I got like 10 days of game time left.
    I'm for sure not getting invited anytime soon.

Formerly known as Arafal

So it appears that everyone who's datamining wishes to save character customizations for last
    New character customization options aren't yet available. What new textures and meshes there are on the files are not properly attached to the models. Only options are to wait for later builds where those things are implemented, or that the dataminers do the implementation work themselves, which will take days or weeks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    True! The Ashbringer + Rubber Bands= PEAK Power! However, I swore an oath, and Angels do have Ultra Instinct, so...

Imma need that instead!
    I will see you among the Angels friend

They're right next to the Dance Studio.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    New character customization options aren't yet available. What new textures and meshes there are on the files are not properly attached to the models. Only options are to wait for later builds where those things are implemented, or that the dataminers do the implementation work themselves, which will take days or weeks.
    Oh, it's not as easy as what Stiven was doing with the weapon models and meshes on stream yesterday?

I will see you among the Angels friend
    DAMN RIGHT, BROTHER!

*Raises Sword in respect*

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Bottom of the Helmet fits upper part of the Collar. I wonder were they two parts of one armor long time before LK and what will happen if one will put the helmet AND collar at the same time.
    Noticed that too. It looks like it would fit right in. Speculation on a mega-helm intensifies

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    They're right next to the Dance Studio.
    No, they're in the Dance Studio. You can use them on live right now, you just need to go to the Dance Studio to unlock them.

On a more serious note, Torghast skip mechanic: https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/spel...nlock-shortcut

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    My theories:

1. This is some kind of gatekeeper for the Maw, like he's not THE Jailer but he's A jailer

2. This is the Jailer right after breaking free and the second picture(the concept art) is him empowered.
    The scale the model was bigger than Nzoth. it's the real jailer for sure

So will we be seeing another build when alpha actually becomes playable?

I think that is a thing, right?